Vietnam Vets against McCain

these kinds of attacks are wrong...

they were wrong with they happened to Kerry and they are wrong against McCain.

these kinds of attacks are wrong...

they were wrong with they happened to Kerry and they are wrong against McCain.

:iagree: We don't need to bring ourselves down to the GOP's level with these type of tactics.

Just sticking to the issues will show how wrong they are.

:iagree: We don't need to bring ourselves down to the GOP's level with these type of tactics.

Wait, does this mean that no matter if Obama disavows the group we can keep claiming he really sponsored the group? Like was done to Bush in 2004?

Wait, does this mean that no matter if Obama disavows the group we can keep claiming he really sponsored the group? Like was done to Bush in 2004?

Obama pulled off his 527 groups. Big mistake. Obama is too nice.

When you are fighting a group as awful as the Republicans, you should use everything you've got.

The Republicans are just a group of low life scum.

Obama is starting to sound awfully a lot like Bush. Then again, he did select a Dick Cheney democrat in Biden.

No, it means that the Democratic base and Lib message board posters mostly will condemn a lame group that attacks a service member's combat service.

In contrast, you, the lady below, and most of the republican base cheered on Swiftboat Liars when they attacked Kerry's combat service. Repub message board posters like you and the lady below, mocked Kerry's service to his country:

No, it means that the Democratic base and Lib message board posters mostly will condemn a lame group that attacks a service member's combat service.

In contrast, you, the lady below, and most of the republican base cheered on Swiftboat Liars when they attacked Kerry's combat service. Repub message board posters like you and the lady below, mocked Kerry's service to his country:

Ohh you knew me in 2004? And knew what I was posting? Interesting. Talk about lies and more lies.

When did the GOP use any such attacks? Last I checked, a private organization carried them out, they were people who served with Kerry, and had a right to voice their opinions. Or didn't they?

Just sticking to the issues would mean you liberal-types would need to just pack it in and go home. You got no game at all.

btw ... there IS no level to which ChrisKirk will not stoop. KoolAid by the gallons.

Gunny, please don't spread that bullshit. If sticking to the issues was an issue' your side would also have to go home.

The right started the Swiftboating. Even when only one of his crew was with them, they ignored what the rest of his crew said. Kerry lost that one because he didn't come out and tell them all to go to hell.

There is bullshit on both sides. If you deny that, you shouldn't be an administrator.

True enough.

Most of the Republicans and neo-cons signed onto the lies of the swiftboaters then, and they sign onto those lies even now on this board.

Yet we see time after time here Obama supporters disavowing these kinds of attacks on this board when it comes to attacks about McCains time in service, about palins daughter and so forth.

When these issues mostly come up, they are brought up by neo-cons accusing us of bringint them up.

They WANT to make the case that the Dems fight as dirty as they do.

They believe it, too, because they are unable to imagine that not everyone is just like them..partisan liars.

So its your contention that you, the overwhelming majority of the republican base, most conservative message board posters, and GOP surrogates in the media weren't cheering on the swift boat liars, and amplifying their lies about Kerry's decorated combat service, in the public domain?

LOL

So its your contention that you, the overwhelming majority of the republican base, most conservative message board posters, and GOP surrogates in the media weren't cheering on the swift boat liars, and amplifying their lies about Kerry's decorated combat service, in the public domain?

LOL

You have no idea what I was doing in 2004, admit it, you outright lied.

I personally can't remember a single conservative message board poster in 2004 calling the swiftboat liars out on their lies, and I can barely remember any con message board posters who said anything honorable about Kerry's combat service to his country.

I never, ever saw any sustained attacks from liberals on Bob Doles, Poppy Bush's, or John McCain's combat service.

Do republicans hate veterans if they have a (D) next to their name?

I personally can't remember a single conservative message board poster in 2004 calling the swiftboat liars out on their lies, and I can barely remember any con message board posters who said anything honorable about Kerry's combat service to his country.

I never, ever saw any sustained attacks from liberals on Bob Doles, Poppy Bush's, or John McCain's combat service.

Do republicans hate veterans if they have a (D) next to their name?

There is a reason for that. And if you had any brains you would know it.

Once again admit you lied and we will move on.

No one attacked Kennedy's service or Carter's.Of Course neither of them came home and accused the entire military and it's chain of command of war crimes, and without a shred of evidence. In fact if one were to believe Kerry, he should have been thrown in jail for NOT reporting all the crimes he claimed he witnessed while in Vietnam. Neither Kennedy or Carter meet with active enemies of this Country while in a shooting war and tried to arrange a surrender on the enemies terms either.

Forum List

Back