Megan Kelly predicts Trump's pick for VP...Nikki Haley

If she's correct, will this secure a win for Trump? Or will it doom him? Would pro-Trumpers still vote for him?

I would but I don't see it happening.

That would be the reasonable and mature thing for Trump to do, which means it will never happen ...

Not ideal, but still miles better than Willy Brown's side piece.

I don't support Halley for the top spot either, but I don't understand the Trumpster's hate for her. My issue with her is I don't have confidence she realizes what she's getting into with the left. They are vicious and full of hate and if she were the candidate I can see her as another W who negotiates for eight years with the left and gives them one goodie bag after another, but got nothing in return ever. The Democrat's hate for Trump will just shift to whoever is next up.

I've heard accusations of her being a neocon and big defense, but I haven't heard anything she's actually done behind that. Do you have a clearer grasp of the issue with her?

Last edited:
If she's correct, will this secure a win for Trump? Or will it doom him? Would pro-Trumpers still vote for him?

I would but I don't see it happening.
I seriously doubt it.

I don't support Halley for the top spot either, but I don't understand the Trumpster's hate for her. My issue with her is I don't have confidence she realizes what she's getting into with the left. They are vicious and full of hate and if she were the candidate I can see her as another W who negotiates for eight years with the left and gives them one goodie bag after another, but got nothing in return ever. The Democrats hate for Trump will just shift to whoever is next up.

I've heard accusations of her being a neocon and big defense, but I haven't heard anything she's actually done behind that. Do you have a clearer grasp of the issue with her?
Speaking of someone who isn't a Trumpster, I detest any and all neocon Bushie trash....Chimpy Bush got along with the left because, despite all the bluster from all involved, he was one of them.

She's pro Uke, pro amnesty, pro Wilsonian intervention, pro warfare/wefare state, and would do absolutely nothing to pare back the spook state that has loosed itself upon the nation.

You might as well reanimate the corpse of Juan McQuisling and make him prez.

Dear God, not you too. :eusa_wall:

I voted for Trump in 2020, you didn't. So that is a bit odd.

I don't subscribe to the school of leftism that our team is pure and virginal. They aren't. Trump has plusses and minuses, but please, the man is childish and petty. That DeSantis is the greatest threat in the world was certainly childish and petty

Speaking of someone who isn't a Trumpster, I detest any and all neocon Bushie trash....Chimpy Bush got along with the left because, despite all the bluster from all involved, he was one of them.

She's pro Uke, pro amnesty, pro Wilsonian intervention, pro warfare/wefare state, and would do absolutely nothing to pare back the spook state that has loosed itself upon the nation.

You might as well reanimate the corpse of Juan McQuisling and make him prez.

The only thing I saw meeting what I asked for is Ukraine. The rest were more accusations, not examples.

Let me clarify, by examples, I mean things she said or proposed, not just accusations

Well, that certainly answers my question.

That's what I would have said if you answered my question.

Still looking for specifics

The first second she says that she doesn't want an open border and then the next she says that she still doesn't want to stop illegal immigrants from entering our country. She's an ear tickler.

I don't subscribe to the school of leftism that our team is pure and virginal. They aren't. Trump has plusses and minuses, but please, the man is childish and petty. That DeSantis is the greatest threat in the world was certainly childish and petty

Although I partly agree with you, when exactly did he say that about DeSantis?

Nimrata as VP?

sdRMERM.gif

The only thing I saw meeting what I asked for is Ukraine. The rest were more accusations, not examples.

Let me clarify, by examples, I mean things she said or proposed, not just accusations
Oh, how about going along with the woke mob, and removing the flag of the Virginia Army from the cemetery for....wait for it....troops from the Virginia Army?

Bird Brain sucks on toast.

In all honesty Haley would probably be somebody Biden would pick if not for Harris and the fact that his mind is already gone.

Trump has plus and minuses....So let's put a great big fucking MINUS on the team, in a perfect position to kneecap him at every turn.....

guinness-brilliant1.jpg

Forum List

Back