Megachurch Puts Woman ‘Under Discipline’ For Wanting To Divorce A Pedophile

I'm not obsessed, you make nonfactual statements and you can't answer questions. Now I see why you wand to be done with the thread.
I have answered all the questions just not to your liking.
So explain how the delayed her divorce, because you never answered that question.
no need it was explained in the article.
Regarding Karen Hinkley, it said that she had "chosen not to accept our attempts to care for her and provide counsel", adding: "Karen's decision to pursue immediate annulment, to decline any attempt of reconciliation, to disregard her Membership Covenant and pastoral counsel, and to break fellowship with the body has led her into formal church discipline. While members in good standing are free to leave the church and seek membership elsewhere, those in the disciplinary process have covenanted to see that process through before leaving the church. Because of this, we have attempted to fulfill our biblical commitment to love and care for her according to the Membership Covenant she affirmed and subsequently renewed on multiple occasions."

However, they didn't delay or stop the divorce, they are powerless.

Still no proof they have stopped her from leaving the church.

Lots of hyperbole.
Yes yours.

No proof, you have nothing. Thanks for side stepping, once again.

I have answered all the questions just not to your liking.
So explain how the delayed her divorce, because you never answered that question.
Regarding Karen Hinkley, it said that she had "chosen not to accept our attempts to care for her and provide counsel", adding: "Karen's decision to pursue immediate annulment, to decline any attempt of reconciliation, to disregard her Membership Covenant and pastoral counsel, and to break fellowship with the body has led her into formal church discipline. While members in good standing are free to leave the church and seek membership elsewhere, those in the disciplinary process have covenanted to see that process through before leaving the church. Because of this, we have attempted to fulfill our biblical commitment to love and care for her according to the Membership Covenant she affirmed and subsequently renewed on multiple occasions."

Lots of hyperbole.
Yes yours.

Lots of hyperbole.
Yes yours.

Tantrum much?

Lots of hyperbole.
Yes yours.

Tantrum much?

Why would I throw a tantrum, you failed to prove the church has done anything to delay her divorce, you have failed to prove she cannot leave the church.

You have a whole thread with not one post stating how the church has delayed her divorce or prevented her from leaving the church. Just your silly opinion which is irrelevant to the facts.

Lots of hyperbole.
Yes yours.

Tantrum much?

Why would I throw a tantrum, you failed to prove the church has done anything to delay her divorce, you have failed to prove she cannot leave the church.

You have a whole thread with not one post stating how the church has delayed her divorce or prevented her from leaving the church. Just your silly opinion which is irrelevant to the facts.
Tantrum#2

Yes yours.

Tantrum much?

Tantrum#2

lol! You hang around 911 inside too much!

Tantrum much?

Tantrum#2

False. Tantrum#3

Tantrum much?

Tantrum#2

False. Tantrum#3
Yep, tantrum #4. 911 usually says someone farted, yours it much better.

Tantrum much?

Tantrum#2

False. Tantrum#3
Tantrum#4

Tantrum#2

False. Tantrum#3
Tantrum#4
Tantrum#5

Tantrum#8

This is kind of fun, still debating you but I don't have to read all your nonsense.

Thanks for the great idea!

Forum List

Back