Mega-Rich Elizabeth Warren: “System Is Rigged for Rich People”

What is the obsession of Conservatives with rich liberals?

Of course there are wealthy liberals. Always have been

The difference is that wealthy liberals are willing to raise their own taxes while wealthy conservatives want to slash benefits to the poor

There is your "redistribution of wealth"

The wealthy Liberals are rich because they have the lower classes duped and clamoring at their feet. They got you exactly where they want you.

Michael Bloomberg Net Worth - TheRichest

Good, ol' demigod, Michael Bloomberg = $31 billion. We saw Obama telling "Joe the Plumber" that he needed to "spread the wealth" but I've yet to see Obama suggesting such a thing to Bloomberg. Ah yes ... hypocrisy in the USA (and especially in the Democrat Party) is alive and well.

They sit up there and exploit him and yet he goes on about how proud he is of them.
it is sad. Again, I don't get it.

And I admire a moderately rich person who advocates changing the rules from which they benefit

Warren Buffet is MEGA MEGA rich and he advocates changing the tax structure on the wealthy

It is only the conservative wealthy who point to poor people and say....Why don't THEY pay more taxes? (Remember that Mitt Romney?)
Again,why does he need to that, hand over the bucks buddy if you feel the need to do so. I'm still lost why this is an issue. Can you explain for me?

So you're saying he needs to be told by a rule to give more money? Wow!!!!!!!!

Because America cant be run on charity fuck face. Thats why progressive taxation has been around since the Romans
Huh? There are tax codes, and there ways to pay more than that code states you owe. So if they are truly uneasy not paying anymore, than by all means give us all your money and feel better. I hate when people feel they need to pay more, and don't then get in front of microphone and blame others that are keeping them from paying more. Like someone from the repubs grab her hand and say, wait, you really don't need to pay more, what are you doing you fool. LOL

The mere fact is they don't pay their taxes that they owe. Look it up on the internet. blindly following. Sigh!!!!!!

Last edited:
Changing the rules from which they benefit? Have another sip of the Kool-aid, and try again later. What rules, that benefit Elizabeth Warren, does she advocate changing?

Warren Buffet advocates changing the INCOME TAX structure. He doesn't pay much in INCOME TAXES. The vast majority of his income is taxed as CAPITAL GAINS.

Wanna buy some beach front property in Arizona, Hayseed?

They can never grasp that his income is taxed as capital gains. They only understand shiny objects.

Buffett doesn't even NEED an Income.

Berkshire Hathaway owns his fleet of Private Jets, BH owns his 'home', his Yachts, BH pays his Hotel Bills at the Ritz, BH pays for the fuel in his Gulf Stream when flies to the Alps on 'Business', BH pays for his $500 dinners as a business expense, BH buys his clothes, all of his employees...

His Butler, his Maids, his Chauffeurs, his Pilots, his whores, his personal assistants, his secretaries, his Tax Lawyers, his CPAs, yada, yada, yada....

They're ALL Berkshire Hathaway EMPLOYEES.

He doesn't even NEED an Income. At all.

dimocraps are some stupid bitches

ALL of them
The dems treat their followers like dirt and they still follow. I'm lost. The followers do know the rich dems don't pay taxes right?

The difference is that wealthy liberals are willing to raise their own taxes while wealthy conservatives want to slash benefits to the poor

Rich liberals raise the taxes of the people not just themselves. And as so many libs have pointed out, the rich don't pay as much in taxes as middle class families.

Even though the middle class is forced to pay higher taxes the congress spends most of it on themselves and their perks.

When it comes to charitable giving conservatives have it all over liberals for being way more charitable. Giving without being forced to give.
That's how it should be. Don't use taxes as a tool for giving money to the poor. Only about 30% of our taxes get redistributed to the poor.

The rest pays for congressional perks and salaries.

That all comes down to which charities are receiving the money

Conservatives donate primarily to churches while liberals donate directly to causes they care about

It hardly means that conservatives donate more to the poor because they do not

yep, them 10K dinners to get the libs elected. LOL!!!!!!!!!! you're so duped.

Keep proving my point about how incredibly stupid dimocrap scum are. I appreciate it.

Warren Buffet doesn't pay Income Taxes. He pays Capital Gains Taxes.

None of his tax proposals would affect him in the least.

Unless he's advocating raising Capital Gains Taxes, which he's not.

Actually, Buffet's proposals would raise his own taxes. So you have demonstrated who is actually the incredibly stupid person in the conversation.

Buffett, who has spoken out in favor of raising taxes on the rich multiple times, urged the super-committee to increase income taxes for the 236,000 people who earned more than $1 million in 2009, including taxes on investment profits such as capital gains and dividends. For the 8,000 people who made more than $10 million in 2009, Buffett suggested an even higher tax increase.

Warren Buffett Tells Congress To Raise Taxes On Wealthy
You do know he didn't pay what he owed right? Come on now at least investigate before posting. Back to 2002. And you believe he wants to pay more? Duped again. WOW!

Rich liberals raise the taxes of the people not just themselves. And as so many libs have pointed out, the rich don't pay as much in taxes as middle class families.

Even though the middle class is forced to pay higher taxes the congress spends most of it on themselves and their perks.

When it comes to charitable giving conservatives have it all over liberals for being way more charitable. Giving without being forced to give.
That's how it should be. Don't use taxes as a tool for giving money to the poor. Only about 30% of our taxes get redistributed to the poor.

The rest pays for congressional perks and salaries.

That all comes down to which charities are receiving the money

Conservatives donate primarily to churches while liberals donate directly to causes they care about

It hardly means that conservatives donate more to the poor because they do not

The causes that liberals care about are rarely concerned directly wih the poor.

again, $10k dinners to get theirs re-elected.

And, put it on the news and show how they care so much about the poor that they give that $10k to their rich friends instead of the poor. And then the duped followers still follow. I DON'T GET IT!

Last edited:

Are you that gullible? Or just that dishonest?

When Democrats raise taxes they always attach an amendment that creates a 'loophole' for themselves.

Heck he's following a guy that didn't even pay what he owed and is thumping his chest about this great american. How friggn nuts is that?

Are you that gullible? Or just that dishonest?

When Democrats raise taxes they always attach an amendment that creates a 'loophole' for themselves.

Sniff....sniff

I smell Bullshit
You wouldn't smell bullshit if it were smeared up your nostrils. You are one truly duped follower. LOL

This response is based on two phallacies:

1. That we are complaining that there are rich Democrats. We are talking about the hypocracy.
2. The rich democrats just like the rich republicans, don't recieve the bulk if their income as regular taxable income. They get the bulk of their money from capital gains, which is taxed at a lower rate. Lying pricks like Buffett and Warren will accept a higher income tax on themselves but you NEVER hear if them asking for increases in the capital gains tax. You liberals fall for that every time.

So rich liberals are willing to raise taxes on themselves and your response is...Not every tax?

Seriously? Thats all?
Really?

Again,why does he need to that, hand over the bucks buddy if you feel the need to do so. I'm still lost why this is an issue. Can you explain for me?

So you're saying he needs to be told by a rule to give more money? Wow!!!!!!!!

Because America cant be run on charity fuck face. Thats why progressive taxation has been around since the Romans
Huh? There are tax codes, and there ways to pay more than that code states you owe. So if they are truly uneasy not paying anymore, than by all means give us all your money and feel better. I hate when people feel they need to pay more.

The mere fact is they don't pay their taxes that they owe. Look it up on the internet. blindly following. Sigh!!!!!!

I guess repeating yourself is important to you. I said America cant be run on charity and thats why we have progressive taxation. Individuals voluntarily contributing does nothing to run the country if you are actually concerned with the country being ran.

Talk about the biggest load of horse shit I've heard all day. Massachusetts has an optional higher income tax people can choose to pay if they so desire. Warren year after year has elected to pay the lower rate.

Talk about the biggest load of horse shit I've heard all day. Massachusetts has an optional higher income tax people can choose to pay if they so desire. Warren year after year has elected to pay the lower rate.

Yea...yea
The same rightwing bullshit. If you want to pay higher taxes then YOU do it and leave the rest of us alone

The issue is with an entire class of people not isolated individuals. We need to get the 1% to kick in more and provide more incentives to working Americans

Huh? There are tax codes, and there ways to pay more than that code states you owe. So if they are truly uneasy not paying anymore, than by all means give us all your money and feel better. I hate when people feel they need to pay more.

I guess repeating yourself is important to you. I said America cant be run on charity and thats why we have progressive taxation. Individuals voluntarily contributing does nothing to run the country if you are actually concerned with the country being ran.

Taxes are voluntary you boob! I'm concerned that people who say they want to pay more don't. Period end of story. I'm pissed that people like you condon that. And you follow them. And you don't even know they don't pay what they do owe.

Yea...yea
The same rightwing bullshit. If you want to pay higher taxes then YOU do it and leave the rest of us alone

The issue is with an entire class of people not isolated individuals. We need to get the 1% to kick in more and provide more incentives to working Americans
What is your problem? What do you owe her? you really didn't just write that correct? You can't be that naive.

so you just expect her to pay as long as everyone else does. Those complaining about not being able to pay more. Holy crap batman.

Last edited:
They all say the same things verbatim...weird
Me? you're following someone who doesn't pay their own taxes and tell me i'm verbatum holy crap again batman.

That has nothing to do with your talking points coming out the mouth of multiple people verbatim but I appreciate the effort to deflect tho

Column: Elizabeth Warren's hypocrisy on taxes is showing » Opinion » EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA

and

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/29/warren-buffett-taxes-berkshire-hathaway_n_941099.html

They all say the same things verbatim...weird

Taxes are voluntary you boob! I'm concerned that people who say they want to pay more don't. Period end of story. I'm pissed that people like you condon that. And you follow them. And you don't even know they don't pay what they do owe.

Forum List

Back