Mega-Rich Elizabeth Warren: “System Is Rigged for Rich People”

Why won't dimocrap scum allow Corporations to repatriate TRILLIONS in Corporate dollars back to the United States?

No one is stopping them from repatriating their money. It is not illegal for them to bring it home. They can bring it home today if they wished. They have been refusing to bring the money home because they want special tax breaks that small businesses don't get. They want to pay a special low rate just for them while small businesses have been paying the regular rate.

The big companies want one rate for themselves, and another rate for everybody else. During all the years they have been earning this money, small businesses have been paying the regular rate while the big companies have been doing leaps and twists to avoid paying their taxes. Now they want that money they earned during those years to be given a special retroactive rate. But only for themselves, not everybody.

It is the corporations who are holding up the money.

Last edited:
What is the obsession of Conservatives with rich liberals?

Of course there are wealthy liberals. Always have been

The difference is that wealthy liberals are willing to raise their own taxes while wealthy conservatives want to slash benefits to the poor

There is your "redistribution of wealth"

Are you that gullible? Or just that dishonest?

When Democrats raise taxes they always attach an amendment that creates a 'loophole' for themselves.

Last edited:
Elizabeth "You didn't build that!" Warren aka, Shitting Bull, Fauxahontas, has never held a job outside of academia or government. She's never run a business or met a payroll. Like Obama, She has less than 2 years in the Senate and she hates success in all forms (unless it involves herself). She lied about her heritage to advance her career in academia just like Obama lied about being a Kenyan born "foreign exchange student. IOW, she's the perfect candidate for the Democrats in 2016!!

Warren/Biden 2016
You didn't build that!!

RAMfnlclr-050812-bull-IBD-C.jpg.cms

The difference is that wealthy liberals are willing to raise their own taxes while wealthy conservatives want to slash benefits to the poor

Are you that gullible? Or just that dishonest?

When Democrats raise taxes they always attach an amendment that creates a 'loophole' for themselves.

Sniff....sniff

I smell Bullshit

Elizabeth "You didn't build that!" Warren aka, Shitting Bull, Fauxahontas, has never held a job outside of academia or government. She's never run a business or met a payroll. Like Obama, She has less than 2 years in the Senate and she hates success in all forms (unless it involves herself). She lied about her heritage to advance her career in academia just like Obama lied about being a Kenyan born "foreign exchange student. IOW, she's the perfect candidate for the Democrats in 2016!!

Warren/Biden 2016
You didn't build that!!

She has an advantage because of her high cheek bones. We should all be afforded equality regardless of the size of our cheek bones.

Warren/Biden 2016
You didn't build that!!

She has an advantage because of her high cheek bones. We should all be afforded equality regardless of the size of our cheek bones.

she's such a phony...no wonder Dems love her!

Elizabeth "You didn't build that!" Warren aka, Shitting Bull, Fauxahontas, has never held a job outside of academia or government.

This really is her biggest shortcoming. Like Obama, she does not know how to create wealth. She only knows how to move it around.

The wealthy Liberals are rich because they have the lower classes duped and clamoring at their feet. They got you exactly where they want you.

Michael Bloomberg Net Worth - TheRichest

Good, ol' demigod, Michael Bloomberg = $31 billion. We saw Obama telling "Joe the Plumber" that he needed to "spread the wealth" but I've yet to see Obama suggesting such a thing to Bloomberg. Ah yes ... hypocrisy in the USA (and especially in the Democrat Party) is alive and well.

Bloomberg would support modifying current rules which benefit the wealthy. Why wont rich Republicans?

Bloomberg wouldn't "modify" anything unless it would ultimately benefit him and maintain his $31 billion dollar bank account and the power that comes with it.

lol, another wealthy Democrat to add to the list of the 50 richest in congress spewing about the rich..HOW RICH and sad people eat this crap up...class warfare is the Democrats playbook
Links and pictures of her itty bitty middle class home at site

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, May 7, 2014, 11:52 PM

That’s a pretty big wigwam, Senator.

(072411 Boston,MA ( Photo By Faith Ninivaggi)

$1.7 MILLION WOMAN: Elizabeth Warren, who could run against Sen. Scott Brown, owns a $1.7 million home, above, with her husband in Cambridge. (Boston Herald)

Elizabeth Warren, who owns a $1.7 million home, ranted against rich Americans again this week.
ABC News reported:(A mouthpiece of the DNC

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., has served in the U.S. Senate for less than two years, but her message of economic populism and boosting the middle class has catapulted her to stardom with Democrats nationwide.
In her new book, “A Fighting Chance,” Warren reflects on growing up in a middle-class family in Oklahoma and shares how that upbringing shaped her mission to help struggling middle-class families. When Warren’s father suffered a heart attack, her mother got her first job answering telephones at a Sears store so the family could keep their home as they dealt with rising medical bills.

“I learned when I was 12 and my daddy had that heart attack that good people can get smacked in the head economically, and their whole lives can be turned upside down,” Warren told ABC News’ David Muir in an interview at her home in Cambridge, Mass. “After my daddy had a heart attack … that’s when I grew up. That’s when I knew that my mother’s job was to help take care of us, and my job was to help take care of us. I fought all my life for my family. And now for other families…

all of it here
Mega-Rich Elizabeth Warren: ?System Is Rigged for Rich People? | The Gateway Pundit
I'm sorry, but I don't get it. If she is that upset with rich people, then forfeit all of her money and give it to the poor and feel good. What am I missing? She should take herself out of her own misery.

This response is based on two phallacies:

1. That we are complaining that there are rich Democrats. We are talking about the hypocracy.
2. The rich democrats just like the rich republicans, don't recieve the bulk if their income as regular taxable income. They get the bulk of their money from capital gains, which is taxed at a lower rate. Lying pricks like Buffett and Warren will accept a higher income tax on themselves but you NEVER hear if them asking for increases in the capital gains tax. You liberals fall for that every time.

Last edited:

Rich liberals raise the taxes of the people not just themselves. And as so many libs have pointed out, the rich don't pay as much in taxes as middle class families.

Even though the middle class is forced to pay higher taxes the congress spends most of it on themselves and their perks.

When it comes to charitable giving conservatives have it all over liberals for being way more charitable. Giving without being forced to give.
That's how it should be. Don't use taxes as a tool for giving money to the poor. Only about 30% of our taxes get redistributed to the poor.

The rest pays for congressional perks and salaries.

That all comes down to which charities are receiving the money

Conservatives donate primarily to churches while liberals donate directly to causes they care about

It hardly means that conservatives donate more to the poor because they do not

Wrong. I have given FAR more to Habitat for Humanity; The Salvation Army; and The Denver Rescue Mission than I have to any church. I have given some to churches but only if I know they're using the money to help folks in need. I don't give to mega-churches so that the head minister can drive a Cadillac and maintain a billion dollar mansion. No sir!

Just say no to:

Joyce Meyer's Estate
joyce_meyer_homes.jpg

I personally believe that she, as a "minister" of her faith, should be ashamed that she's used her income to live a lush lifestyle instead of giving to people in need. That's not to say that I don't believe that ministers shouldn't live comfortably but Meyers has gone way too far.

most of the richest people in Congress are Democrats

lemmings think they should be applauded for wanting to tax themselves but;

who knows better how to write a loophole for a law then the people who wrote the law/

libs; idiots and hypocrites

And those rich Democrats in Congress advocate changing the rules from which they benefit

Can't say the same for rich Republicans can we?
Why do they need rules? Just have those so concerned about wealth give it up. Why do they need rules to do that?

lol, another wealthy Democrat to add to the list of the 50 richest in congress spewing about the rich..HOW RICH and sad people eat this crap up...class warfare is the Democrats playbook

She must be jealous of the wealthy...wait :badgrin:

This response is based on two phallacies:

1. That we are complaining that there are rich Democrats. We are talking about the hypocracy.
2. The rich democrats just like the rich republicans, don't recieve the bulk if their income as regular taxable income. They get the bulk of their money from capital gains, which is taxed at a lower rate. Lying pricks like Buffett and Warren will accept a higher income tax on themselves but you NEVER hear if them asking for increases in the capital gains tax. You liberals fall for that every time.

So rich liberals are willing to raise taxes on themselves and your response is...Not every tax?

Seriously? Thats all?

SNIP:
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, May 7, 2014, 11:52 PM

That’s a pretty big wigwam, Senator.

(072411 Boston,MA ( Photo By Faith Ninivaggi)

$1.7 MILLION WOMAN: Elizabeth Warren, who could run against Sen. Scott Brown, owns a $1.7 million home, above, with her husband in Cambridge. (Boston Herald)

Elizabeth Warren, who owns a $1.7 million home, ranted against rich Americans again this week.
ABC News reported:(A mouthpiece of the DNC

Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., has served in the U.S. Senate for less than two years, but her message of economic populism and boosting the middle class has catapulted her to stardom with Democrats nationwide.
In her new book, “A Fighting Chance,” Warren reflects on growing up in a middle-class family in Oklahoma and shares how that upbringing shaped her mission to help struggling middle-class families. When Warren’s father suffered a heart attack, her mother got her first job answering telephones at a Sears store so the family could keep their home as they dealt with rising medical bills.

“I learned when I was 12 and my daddy had that heart attack that good people can get smacked in the head economically, and their whole lives can be turned upside down,” Warren told ABC News’ David Muir in an interview at her home in Cambridge, Mass. “After my daddy had a heart attack … that’s when I grew up. That’s when I knew that my mother’s job was to help take care of us, and my job was to help take care of us. I fought all my life for my family. And now for other families…

all of it here
Mega-Rich Elizabeth Warren: ?System Is Rigged for Rich People? | The Gateway Pundit

If owning a $1.7 million dollar home make you "mega-rich" -- that would make me near-mega-right.

Yeah for me!!!

Do you even know how stupid that sounds? If they feel the need to give more in taxes, then by all means give. There is a line in the tax form to give more than what the tax might actually be. So, Elizabeth, if you feel the need to give more, than give more. Isn't that easy?

BTW, why are liberals so concerned that the republicans don't agree with the democrats. What is it you need? fairness? LOL. Why don't the dems pay the tax they owe then. What a hoot.

Why won't dimocrap scum allow Corporations to repatriate TRILLIONS in Corporate dollars back to the United States?

No one is stopping them from repatriating their money. It is not illegal for them to bring it home. They can bring it home today if they wished. They have been refusing to bring the money home because they want special tax breaks that small businesses don't get. They want to pay a special low rate just for them while small businesses have been paying the regular rate.

The big companies want one rate for themselves, and another rate for everybody else. During all the years they have been earning this money, small businesses have been paying the regular rate while the big companies have been doing leaps and twists to avoid paying their taxes. Now they want that money they earned during those years to be given a special retroactive rate. But only for themselves, not everybody.

It is the corporations who are holding up the money.
Another that doesn't get it. How surprising.

Edit - $15million isn't mega-rich. That's moderately rich.

And I admire a moderately rich person who advocates changing the rules from which they benefit

Warren Buffet is MEGA MEGA rich and he advocates changing the tax structure on the wealthy

It is only the conservative wealthy who point to poor people and say....Why don't THEY pay more taxes? (Remember that Mitt Romney?)
Again,why does he need to that, hand over the bucks buddy if you feel the need to do so. I'm still lost why this is an issue. Can you explain for me?

So you're saying he needs to be told by a rule to give more money? Wow!!!!!!!!

Edit - $15million isn't mega-rich. That's moderately rich.

And I admire a moderately rich person who advocates changing the rules from which they benefit

Warren Buffet is MEGA MEGA rich and he advocates changing the tax structure on the wealthy

It is only the conservative wealthy who point to poor people and say....Why don't THEY pay more taxes? (Remember that Mitt Romney?)
Again,why does he need to that, hand over the bucks buddy if you feel the need to do so. I'm still lost why this is an issue. Can you explain for me?

So you're saying he needs to be told by a rule to give more money? Wow!!!!!!!!

Because America cant be run on charity fuck face. Thats why progressive taxation has been around since the Romans

Forum List

Back