Mega-Rich Elizabeth Warren: “System Is Rigged for Rich People”

Me? you're following someone who doesn't pay their own taxes and tell me i'm verbatum holy crap again batman.

That has nothing to do with your talking points coming out the mouth of multiple people verbatim but I appreciate the effort to deflect tho

Column: Elizabeth Warren's hypocrisy on taxes is showing » Opinion » EagleTribune.com, North Andover, MA

and

Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Owes Taxes Going Back To 2002

I dont click on drive by links dropped in without narrative but thanks

The difference is that wealthy liberals are willing to raise their own taxes while wealthy conservatives want to slash benefits to the poor

Talk about the biggest load of horse shit I've heard all day. Massachusetts has an optional higher income tax people can choose to pay if they so desire. Warren year after year has elected to pay the lower rate.

Yea...yea
The same rightwing bullshit. If you want to pay higher taxes then YOU do it and leave the rest of us alone

If by rightwing bullshit you mean pointing out the hypocrisy of people like yourself so it's staring you in the face, then yes, that's what it is.

The issue is with an entire class of people not isolated individuals. We need to get the 1% to kick in more and provide more incentives to working Americans

False, what is needed is people making responsible decisions and taking care of themselves so they aren't a burdensome parasite on everyone else.

I dont click on drive by links dropped in without narrative but thanks
Right because the title gives you no clue what the link is right? Fear of the truth is what I'd call that. Again, I don't understand your tie to her and Buffet.

They all say the same things verbatim...weird

Taxes are voluntary you boob! I'm concerned that people who say they want to pay more don't. Period end of story. I'm pissed that people like you condon that. And you follow them. And you don't even know they don't pay what they do owe.

Oh you mean I can choose not to pay them?
Well if you clicked on the link I provided you would see, but again the fear of the truth is scaring you, ahhhhhh.

Or you could go to the internet and find out yourself. Again, I don't get your kind. I gues staying naive is important for you.

Last edited:
Taxes are voluntary you boob! I'm concerned that people who say they want to pay more don't. Period end of story. I'm pissed that people like you condon that. And you follow them. And you don't even know they don't pay what they do owe.

Well if you clicked on the link I provided you would see, but again the fear of the truth is scaring you, ahhhhhh.

Or you could go to the internet and find out yourself. Again, I don't get your kind. I gues staying naive is important for you.

Oh you're one of those Wesley Snipes types :lol:

Ok I'm out...moms told me never argue with crazy people

Oh you're one of those Wesley Snipes types :lol:

Ok I'm out...moms told me never argue with crazy people
Yep never educate yourself stay gullible and dependent for all of your life. I'd avoid the message boards where you look naive though.

Forum List

Back