meg 2.. the trench

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
hubby loves the drive in...i thought he was kidding about going to the meg 2 as he has not seen the meg.

it was bad...the meg was bad and this sequel was worse...just plain bad...

hubby loves the drive in...i thought he was kidding about going to the meg 2 as he has not seen the meg.

it was bad...the meg was bad and this sequel was worse...just plain bad...
What is "the meg"? How are drive-ins now?

1692678027917.png

There's room here for a comment about how its the only gash he's seen in.... Never mind let's just go with CACTUS.

CHUCKLE

:)

Memories? Yeah, I remember one girl I took to the drive-in. She got drunk and sit down on the gear shift in my '50 Nash. That got her so excited and told me I had to marry her. I said, "But I dindu nuffin." She got pissed and walked home.
Mine never even returned the knob.

Memories? Yeah, I remember one girl I took to the drive-in. She got drunk and sit down on the gear shift in my '50 Nash. That got her so excited and told me I had to marry her. I said, "But I dindu nuffin." She got pissed and walked home.
It always amazed me at how fast the windows steamed up on the ole 56 Apache. 🤔

Last edited:
All those steamed up windows showed who wasn't watching no damn movie. Clear windows indicated frustrated drivers.
That was the last vehicle I ever had without power steering but did have wind wings and sweet memories.

Forum List

Back