Meet The Press: Lindsey Graham just advocate for Permanent military bases in Afghan..

Lindsay is losing it.
That's nothing new.....

Back when he was on, with Big Jim Webb, I thought Lindsey was gonna jump on Webb & scratch-his-eyes-out (but, Lindsey had more-than-likely just had his nails done)!!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d84IBOKeps&playnext=1&list=PLF2A1A064E0ED3CE7&index=1[/ame]​

Jim Webb is an asshole.
Aw, c'mon.....not everyone can be gutless, Chickenhawk, "conservative"-weenies.....

:rolleyes:

jimwebb02_1.jpg

"......we will show him the way."​

oh. i don't agree with the neo-con thing.

but it's naive to think you can disassociate yourself from the rest of the world and myob. that's just childish.

and given that if you look at the people Intense mentioned, it wasn't because they were isolationists. in fact they were even more neo-con.
"Isolationism" is a term coined by progressive/neocon types (virtually indistinguishable from one another) in the early part of the last century, to disparage those who didn't want intervention in wars that were none of our business and America going down the road to empire.

Judging from the results of America trying to be the world's policeman/military babysitter, the "isolationists" were and continue to be right.

Now, douchebag necon Graham wants to compound that error.

people like you think there's *nothing* worth fighting and dying for.

people like the neo-cons think everything is worth sending *other* people's kids to die for.

there are happy mediums in the world.

would you have been switzerland taking a 'neutral' position while allowing nazis to use your banks to hide stolen money?

Speaking of douchebags... and Jillian chimes in right on queue. Timing is everything.

"Isolationism" is a term coined by progressive/neocon types (virtually indistinguishable from one another) in the early part of the last century, to disparage those who didn't want intervention in wars that were none of our business and America going down the road to empire.

Judging from the results of America trying to be the world's policeman/military babysitter, the "isolationists" were and continue to be right.

Now, douchebag necon Graham wants to compound that error.

people like you think there's *nothing* worth fighting and dying for.

people like the neo-cons think everything is worth sending *other* people's kids to die for.

there are happy mediums in the world.

would you have been switzerland taking a 'neutral' position while allowing nazis to use your banks to hide stolen money?

Speaking of douchebags... and Jillian chimes in right on queue. Timing is everything.

still stung that i made you and your boyfriend the pretend rabbi look like the idiots you are, loser?

he responded to me. i responded in return.

that's how it works here, imbecile.

you sure you aren't 14?

Last edited:
I was watching "Meet the Press" and Lindsey Graham just made the ridiculous pledge to advocate for permanent bases in Afghanistan. This after complaining about deficits and debt.:lol:

Man..

This surprises you? We're still in Japan, Korea, and Germany for Christ's sake.

Good lord.

We have enough bases. Make this a pay as you go base then. close the one in Germany to build one there. Or better yet, close the ports in Spain or Italy.

More bases to make other people safe at our expense.

good lord.

Good lord.

We have enough bases. Make this a pay as you go base then. close the one in Germany to build one there. Or better yet, close the ports in Spain or Italy.

good lord.

Ahh, so this will ruin 2012 for retards chances. How will that feel to you?

Why don't you all just take him off of our hands. Cheap sellout that he is. You won't need to change a thing about him.

?

He is a right wing Republican sent to the congress by right wing people.

You really buy that??? He is less Conservative than Specter, than McCain, than Ed Koch. :lol: Good one! You had me there for a minute! :lol:

Bull-fucking-shit!

Graham has a lifetime rating from The American Conservative Union (The American Conservative Union) of 89.68.

I'm all for closing bases in peaceful allied nations.

Having a permanent base(s) there will send a good message to terrorists "we're not EVER gonna turn tail and run from here/you, we're watchin you"

?

He is a right wing Republican sent to the congress by right wing people.

You really buy that??? He is less Conservative than Specter, than McCain, than Ed Koch. :lol: Good one! You had me there for a minute! :lol:

Bull-fucking-shit!

Graham has a lifetime rating from The American Conservative Union (The American Conservative Union) of 89.68.

Like I was saying the other day .. what's with some on the right and purity?

Bull-fucking-shit!

Like I was saying the other day .. what's with some on the right and purity?
i guess you as well as him missed my post of that fact a long time ago ;)

why? because he's not an extremist like michelle bachmann and her ilk?

or is it because he's actually civil and plays well with others occasionally?

There are those that cross over because of principle, which he is not one of. I say take him. His Ideals are not Conservative in nature at all. There is representing the people, and then there's representing the Oligarchy, with defectors from both Camps. I bet you he has a mirror in every room.
Graham has an 89% rating from the American Conservatives Union
sorry, but just because he has a few issues that i dont agree with, doesnt mean he isnt a conservative

i disagree with any more permanent military bases ANYWHERE and believe we should be closing some of the existing ones down
post #9 ;)

I was watching "Meet the Press" and Lindsey Graham just made the ridiculous pledge to advocate for permanent bases in Afghanistan. This after complaining about deficits and debt.:lol:

Man..

This surprises you? We're still in Japan, Korea, and Germany for Christ's sake.

And there really is no reason for us be in Japan and Germany.

Last edited:

Man..

Do you think we'll be out of Iraq anytime soon?

You morons crack me up!

Good lord.

good lord.

Ahh, so this will ruin 2012 for retards chances. How will that feel to you?

If they follow through, the RNC and the DNC will loose more people to people that, at least claim or show, are more fiscally conservative.

So long run, it's a win - win for me.

Open a new base, increase spending, you get voted out and your pet project gets shut down.

If the Afganies want to build it and have us man it, that would be fine(ish).

Once a base is in, it's very hard to close. Why do we have a base and port in Japan?

We had one in the Philapines, it got closed by that government and did nothing to our capability.

Man..

Do you think we'll be out of Iraq anytime soon?

You morons crack me up!

Morons?

It was you "Morons" that were fully supporting the war crime that was Iraq.

Forum List

Back