Meet The Press: Lindsey Graham just advocate for Permanent military bases in Afghan..

US bases make it safer for business to opperate.

So you are now claiming that US Based bring Stabilization and that is a bad thing? Isn't that the point? At least in Afghanistan?

where did I place ANY possitive or negative connotation on ANYTHING in this thread?

I'm sorry did you miss the Question Mark? What exactly are you implying? What is the purpose of your Post? You are claiming that the presence of the Bases, at least in Afghanistan bring growth and stabilization, right? How do you see that? Would you encourage Economic growth in Afghanistan that was unrelated to Poppy growth, of do prefer the lawlessness and Chaos? What works for you?

I said when we first invaded Afganistan that we should try and help them mine their resources.

I was for the Afganistan war and hoped we would then help themn develop an industry that could finance their government and provide the people with jobs besides poppy growing.

Instead Bush bailed on Afganistan so he could get Iraq and Sadam.

Stupid stupid stupid move.

So you are now claiming that US Based bring Stabilization and that is a bad thing? Isn't that the point? At least in Afghanistan?

where did I place ANY possitive or negative connotation on ANYTHING in this thread?

I'm sorry did you miss the Question Mark? What exactly are you implying? What is the purpose of your Post? You are claiming that the presence of the Bases, at least in Afghanistan bring growth and stabilization, right? How do you see that? Would you encourage Economic growth in Afghanistan that was unrelated to Poppy growth, of do prefer the lawlessness and Chaos? What works for you?

You nation-builder you..:lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVoFkL20HGU[/ame]

That's it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH

I knew you were a fucking moron and you just proved it beyond any doubt!

And I knew you were a fucking traitor..like your governor.

You just proved it beyond any doubt.

Traitor is a pretty strong word Sallow, even for you. Are you sure you want to go there? I don't think you have a leg to stand on, Bro. Really out in left field with that. Non-compliant ... Yes. Questioning and challenging Authority.... Yes. I find it healthy. Virginia is taking a big stand against Federal Encroachment, do you see that as treasonous too? I was watching some Rodeo Clown on FOX News this morning explain why it is illegal for anyone other than a Judge to even call an Illegal Alien an Illegal Alien. It makes me wonder how he not being a Judge has the right to tell me that I am breaking the law by calling an Illegal Alien an Illegal Alien. According to his own logic, he has no right to state anything that has not been decided in court by a Judge. Why defend chasing one's tail? Seems pretty absurd. Why defend the arbitrary unjust power of the State without question, without reason?

That's it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH

I knew you were a fucking moron and you just proved it beyond any doubt!

Traitor is a pretty strong word Sallow, even for you. Are you sure you want to go there? I don't think you have a leg to stand on, Bro. Really out in left field with that. Non-compliant ... Yes. Questioning and challenging Authority.... Yes. I find it healthy. Virginia is taking a big stand against Federal Encroachment, do you see that as treasonous too? I was watching some Rodeo Clown on FOX News this morning explain why it is illegal for anyone other than a Judge to even call an Illegal Alien an Illegal Alien. It makes me wonder how he not being a Judge has the right to tell me that I am breaking the law by calling an Illegal Alien an Illegal Alien. According to his own logic, he has no right to state anything that has not been decided in court by a Judge. Why defend chasing one's tail? Seems pretty absurd. Why defend the arbitrary unjust power of the State without question, without reason?

It's one thing to question authority, Intense. It's another thing entirely to talk about secession. That's a de-facto declaration of war..and traitorous.

I won't abide that. Ever.

There is a real vein of hate for our country plusing through the right wing.

They talk succession ( lets remember the Palins membership in such groups).

They rail about Hating our government and trying to shrink it.

The real right wing leaders want this government Dead.

They have said so.

It's one thing to question authority, Intense. It's another thing entirely to talk about secession. That's a de-facto declaration of war..and traitorous.

I won't abide that. Ever.

So.. you're contending that a state is barred from secession by the U.S. Constitution?

There is a real vein of hate for our country plusing through the right wing.

They talk succession ( lets remember the Palins membership in such groups).

They rail about Hating our government and trying to shrink it.

The real right wing leaders want this government Dead.

They have said so.

Dis this mindless rant really require five distinct paragraphs?

Think of how they admire the south in the civil war.

The right doesnt not like this country.

Remember Rush and Beck being all Happy the US did not get the olympics?

Remember the Tea party event that CHEERED because we did not get the olympics?

Remember Rush and Beck being all Happy the US did not get the olympics?

Remember the Tea party event that CHEERED because we did not get the olympics?

Nobody was "happy" we didn't get the Olympics. Come on now... now I do remember some people snickering at Obama because he obviously thought that the world loved him and would go his way just because he is Obama.

That's an entirely different matter. I remember the left cheering that anti-war folks and deriding anybody who questioned their rants of "we support the troops, just not the war".

And I love the South, and the Northeast as well.

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub."

- Grover Norquist, President of Americans for Tax Reform, NPR Morning Edition, 05-25-01

You might want to review his record.

Lindsey Graham on the Issues

he's a conservative. he's just not a lock-step, ihopehefails tea party type.

Jillian, I don't care what side of the Aisle Graham is on, He makes my skin crawl. I don't like Him. Never have.

That's fine. There are liberal and left wing types I can't stand either (Chomsky comes to mind). But I don't dismiss them as being either.

You could have just posted that in the first place.:razz:

"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub."

- Grover Norquist, President of Americans for Tax Reform, NPR Morning Edition, 05-25-01

And?

Forum List

Back