Meet The Press: Lindsey Graham just advocate for Permanent military bases in Afghan..

Want to KNOW why he is taking this stand?

Its called rare earth metals.

China produces nearly all the worlds supply.

Guess whats also in Afganistan?

Maintaining outposts for Empire can be a very expensive proposition.

Those costs broke the back of the British Empire.

They are now braking the back of this Republic.

And while I don't doubt that the masters are getting rich as a result of this stupid wars over resources, the American people aren't.

It's time to rethink our place in the world, folks.

Editorial: Think locally on rare earth metals - The Denver Post

China's commerce ministry announced last week a sharp reduction in the amount of rare earth metals it will export during the first half of next year.

Though China has promised to provide enough of the metals to meet demand, the global powerhouse didn't provide an explanation for last week's announcement.

Wind farms, electric vehicles, hard drives, cellphones and guidance systems for missiles are part of a wide array of technologies that depend on the metals.

Chinese officials said they would cut exports by 35 percent. This from a country that produces 95 percent of the world's supply.

And while it is possible that the Chinese will change course and boost exports later in the year, last week's announcement ought to sound a clarion call for action.

Read more: Editorial: Think locally on rare earth metals - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_16976026#ixzz19ytZw36i
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Last edited:

And while I don't doubt that the masters are getting rich as a result of this stupid wars over resources, the American people aren't.

Absolutely.:clap2:

Want to KNOW why he is taking this stand?

Its called rare earth metals.

China produces nearly all the worlds supply.

Guess whats also in Afganistan?

Like all that oil we didn't get from Iraq?

The reason for a base is rare metals? Got even a single shread of evidence? A link?

Anything that implies a base brings in supplies and goods?

What broke England was tyranny. They tend to treat people they ruled over like trash, so they had constant rebellions to deal with.

And there really is no reason for be in Japan and Germany.

Sure there is, but you're stupid to understand.

Simply cannot pass a day here without denigrating the intelligence of others, can you?

Who exactly are you trying to convince????? :eusa_eh:

If the truth offends you, oh well.

Are you one of the idiots that don't understand the reason for military bases in Japan and Germany as well as other countries? Or are you simply protecting one of you own?

I was watching "Meet the Press" and Lindsey Graham just made the ridiculous pledge to advocate for permanent bases in Afghanistan. This after complaining about deficits and debt.:lol:

Man..

Do you think we'll be out of Iraq anytime soon?

You morons crack me up!

Morons?

It was you "Morons" that were fully supporting the war crime that was Iraq.

What war crimes? Where's your evidence and where are all the indictments, convictions etc...?

You fucking moron!

And there really is no reason for be in Japan and Germany.

Sure there is, but you're stupid to understand.

I would love to hear the brilliant reasons to be in Japan and Germany.

South Korea, I can understand.

but why have multiple ports in Spain, France and Italy?

Seriously? You need this explained to you? You should research the conditions of surrender after WWII.

Al the countries you mentioned gives us logistical and strategic advantages and all the countries have consented to have out installations there. It's imperative to have tactical bases on different platforms all around the world to protect and defend US interest.

New Topics

Forum List

Back