Medicare

1696073227870.png

at least...it's not crack! ~S~

Anything kinda dope i want FREE!
Just whine to my Doc & presto!
Then i can walk around livin' the dream !
What a great country we live in!
~S~
Badger2 can't complain too rigidly. The rosuvastatin script is totally inexpensive and even the doc didn't know it was antiviral for SARS2 (aka Uttar Pradesh-style prophylaxis). $1.27.

~S~
Be completely dependent on your employer for your health so they have more control over you. What a great country we live in!

Medicare has never been free; I've been paying premiums since I was 16, and I pay $167 a month for it now. Doctors, HMO's, and drug companies use it as a piggy bank and entitlement program for themselves, then snivel about having to charge reasonable fees. Stockholders in the scams love the free money too.

If I did not have Medicare because of this expensive kidney disease/dialysis ($1.2 Million a year) I would be dead.

Before Medicare most doctors didn't get rich, and HMO's weren't cash cows for stockholders, in fact they didn't exist like they do now, exclusively to plunder Medicare and patients.

I pay 20%. My employer pays 80%. Deductibles and Copays are reasonable. I get good care.

I will BEVER use Government Healthcare. I would rather DIE.

It's all govt health care; Medicare pays for nearly all of the hospitals and HMOs, and the research grants.

~S~

Get this. The UK has the NHS, it's free at the point of delivery. The UK govt spends LESS per capita (slightly less) than the US Federal Govt spends on healthcare. That's ignoring the 50% of healthcare spending that private citizens spend to buy health insurance.

Get this. In the UK people don't have to pay 15% of all they spend on insurance companies to tell them they have the wrong fucking cancer. That's 7.5% of all healthcare spending going on something COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY.

Then there's the down right corruption, doctors handing out pills like crazy, because they get kickbacks for doing so, leaving people in hospital too long and all sorts of bad sales practices.

Forum List

Back