Doctors can no longer question anything the vaccine industry calls “science”

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Doctors can no longer question anything the vaccine industry calls “science” or they get targeted for de-licensing by Dr. Richard “Misinformation” Baron

The Merrick Garland of the medical world? These are trained doctors with viable opinions. Something terribly is wrong here and another reason to get nowhere near the vaccine.

Doctors can no longer question anything the vaccine industry calls “science” or they get targeted for de-licensing by Dr. Richard “Misinformation” Baron

The Merrick Garland of the medical world? These are trained doctors with viable opinions. Something terribly is wrong here and another reason to get nowhere near the vaccine.

This is why I dropped out of pre-med. I had a wise advisor who saw this coming and I knew that I didn't want to try to practice medicine in this environment.

The huge majority of medical professionals must make decisions that are backed by solid science and not back down when they are singled out and demonized by a small minority of crackpots who are a.k.a. young earthers.

America has already paid a price of over a million dead bodies sacrificed to Covid and the lesson should have been brought home to them by their chickens by now.

This frantic bullshit denial nonsense needs to be stomped out now, befor the shit hits the fan in the hospitals again!

I don't know about you, but I just feel dirty talking about the possibly of others declaring the vaccine industry wrong about anything.

Long live corporate truthiness and perfection!!!

Praise be Biden!!

And the cult says, "Amen Brother Votto!"

Also shown on Thacker's page is the FTC investigation that asks to identify journalists with access to Twitter.

Stickleberger does not tell anyone what's in the "vaccine," though an intelligent inquiry would first ask about the furin cleavage site.

They want everybody to behave like a sheeple...

I don't think they will this time around!

1696385008154.png

The huge majority of medical professionals must make decisions that are backed by solid science and not back down when they are singled out and demonized by a small minority of crackpots who are a.k.a. young earthers.

America has already paid a price of over a million dead bodies sacrificed to Covid and the lesson should have been brought home to them by their chickens by now.

This frantic bullshit denial nonsense needs to be stomped out now, befor the shit hits the fan in the hospitals again!

I know four people who died from taking the injection. All healthy. It's real. It's not denial.

Forum List

Back