Medical marijuana

That's nice. You do that. But others may have a need & want to live. Without pain. Without even more chemicals ravaging their already fragile bodies, to counteract the effects of chemotherapy.

Sorry but I cannot be held,responsible for the stupidity and cowardice of others.

Okay, ah huh! Why do you think that even on Native American reservations where they legally sell alcohol and cigarettes, they frown so much on weed, that if someone living on tribal land is caught, they get kicked off. Their reasoning, not my own, is that smoking dope DOES lead to harder drug use. You are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about. Just trying to excuse whatever you happen to be into doesn't justify anything and certainly isn't factual.

South Dakota Indian Reservation Legalizes Marijuana
South Dakota Indian Reservation Legalizes Marijuana

Menominee tribal members approve on-reservation marijuana use
Menominee tribe OK on-reservation marijuana use

Just as Colorado opened the door to legalize... more reservations will also come on board.

Yes, man made chemicals are always better than what occurs naturally in nature for the same ailments.

When that natural source creates the altered mental state that marijuana does, definitely.

99% of the drugs out there have some sort of ' do not drive or operate machinery' disclaimer. So using that as the reason not to have it available is ridiculous.

That's nice. You do that. But others may have a need & want to live. Without pain. Without even more chemicals ravaging their already fragile bodies, to counteract the effects of chemotherapy.

Sorry but I cannot be held,responsible for the stupidity and cowardice of others.

Nobody said you should. But what's right for you doesn't dictate what's right for another... & visey-versey.

99% of the drugs out there have some sort of ' do not drive or operate machinery' disclaimer. So using that as the reason not to have it available is ridiculous.

Which is,why I go out of my way to avoid them as much as possible as well. In 2003 I had 31 teeth extracted over 2 consecutive Mondays. My pain management..... 1 Advil every 6 hours and 2 before bed. I didn't drive any time i had the meds in my system.

Which is,why I go out of my way to avoid them as much as possible as well. In 2003 I had 31 teeth extracted over 2 consecutive Mondays. My pain management..... 1 Advil every 6 hours and 2 before bed. I didn't drive any time i had the meds in my system.

& I gave birth to my 7 1/2 lb. son without any epidurals. But I wouldn't deny a woman in as much pain as me the opportunity to do what was necessary for her to get the job done.

it is a federal crime

The Feds aren't going after business' in the states where it's declared legal & they also have lifted the 'illegality status' on reservations.

what gives the federal government the authority to simply "lift" enforcing law

and if that is good for the goose

why is bad for the gander to do the same

Because there has to be an end decision, & the Feds will always have power over individual States. That's why we are the UNITED States... not the' 50 States that share borders with each other.' The feds should have as little authority as possible for Indian reservations anyway, since they are Sovereign Nations. As for marijuana, it's illegality has more to do with anti-immigrant sentiment than it ever did about it's 'dangers'. Do some research into it's history.

it is a federal crime

The Feds aren't going after business' in the states where it's declared legal & they also have lifted the 'illegality status' on reservations.

Because there has to be an end decision, & the Feds will always have power over individual States. That's why we are the UNITED States... not the' 50 States that share borders with each other.' The feds should have as little authority as possible for Indian reservations anyway, since they are Sovereign Nations. As for marijuana, it's illegality has more to do with anti-immigrant sentiment than it ever did about it's 'dangers'. Do some research into it's history.

the federal government is to uphold whatever is the law

in fact officals take an oath promising to do so

they have no authority to simply change or ignore federal law

& I gave birth to my 7 1/2 lb. son without any epidurals. But I wouldn't deny a woman in as much pain as me the opportunity to do what was necessary for her to get the job done.

My apologies for missing the fact that you are female. I could gave saved us both the time and enedgy of this conversation if I had realized that. Bye.

it is a federal crime

the federal government is to uphold whatever is the law

in fact officals take an oath promising to do so

they have no authority to simply change or ignore federal law

Even on the local PD level, there is a certain amount of discretion. Do you think prisons that are overcrowded as is, should house people with simple pot possession as they do with a rapist or murderer?

My apologies for missing the fact that you are female. I could gave saved us both the time and enedgy of this conversation if I had realized that. Bye.

:disbelief:AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA... Why is that? Oh my, you just showed much more into your thinking & reasoning process' with that reply than anything else you've posted on this thread thus far...

:disbelief:AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA... Why is that? Oh my, you just showed much more into your thinking & reasoning process' with that reply than anything else you've posted on this thread thus far...

No jokes here. I don't discuss politics with women as they have no place in the political arena.

My reasoning abd thinking boil down to this..... Traditional Morals and Values. Nithing more.

No jokes here. I don't discuss politics with women as they have no place in the political arena.

My reasoning abd thinking boil down to this..... Traditional Morals and Values. Nithing more.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afraid a woman might put you in your place?

SyoLtuc.jpg

SyoLtuc.jpg

No. I just don't have the tine to waste conversing with someone whose viewpoint is,completely irrelevant.

I make no claims to be snything other than a misogynist. Just realize misogyny has existed long past the stone age.

SyoLtuc.jpg

No. I just don't have the tine to waste conversing with someone whose viewpoint is,completely irrelevant.

I make no claims to be snything other than a misogynist. Just realize misogyny has existed long past the stone age.

You too are a dying breed. We got the vote a loooong time ago & have been heads of State without help from you or your kind.

You, my dear, have become the irrelevant one.

seriously?
wow.

Forum List

Back