Medical marijuana

You too are a dying breed. We got the vote a loooong time ago & have been heads of State without help from you or your kind.

You, my dear, have become the irrelevant one.

I'm not your dear. The fact that misogyny is a dying philosophy is just ine more nail in humanity's coffin. Let me know how irrelevant people like me are when you meet your maker.

You too are a dying breed. We got the vote a loooong time ago & have been heads of State without help from you or your kind.

You, my dear, have become the irrelevant one.

I'm not your dear. The fact that misogyny is a dying philosophy is just ine more nail in humanity's coffin. Let me know how irrelevant people like me are when you meet your maker.

Don't worry about my God, & I won't worry about yours. But those that would want others repressed so they can feel superior will have to answer for it.

Don't worry about my God, & I won't worry about yours. But those that would want others repressed so they can feel superior will have to answer for it.

There is only ONE Divine Power and It has no use for people who cannot accept, embrace, and abide by their place in the world.

99% of the drugs out there have some sort of ' do not drive or operate machinery' disclaimer. So using that as the reason not to have it available is ridiculous.

Which is,why I go out of my way to avoid them as much as possible as well. In 2003 I had 31 teeth extracted over 2 consecutive Mondays. My pain management..... 1 Advil every 6 hours and 2 before bed. I didn't drive any time i had the meds in my system.

& I gave birth to my 7 1/2 lb. son without any epidurals. But I wouldn't deny a woman in as much pain as me the opportunity to do what was necessary for her to get the job done.

Oh, here we go with the old, woo is me, childbirth is THE most painful thing on the face of the earth and NOBODY has ever experienced that level of pain ever, bullshit. Get over it! I gave birth to two sons, never had an epidural with either nor anything for pain, and enjoyed a football game on TV. In fact my OB/GYN said I'd never be able to give birth naturally and it would require a C-section. Well that didn't happen. I've endured far greater pain with other maladies in my life than childbirth. It's simply a myth women come up with to manipulate men into believing, "see what YOU put poor little me through", and you WILL owe me for the rest of your days. Women like you make me ashamed of being classified as part of the species!

There is only ONE Divine Power and It has no use for people who cannot accept, embrace, and abide by their place in the world.

LOL. too late- for you....your place is back in the stone age.

99% of the drugs out there have some sort of ' do not drive or operate machinery' disclaimer. So using that as the reason not to have it available is ridiculous.

Which is,why I go out of my way to avoid them as much as possible as well. In 2003 I had 31 teeth extracted over 2 consecutive Mondays. My pain management..... 1 Advil every 6 hours and 2 before bed. I didn't drive any time i had the meds in my system.

& I gave birth to my 7 1/2 lb. son without any epidurals. But I wouldn't deny a woman in as much pain as me the opportunity to do what was necessary for her to get the job done.

Oh, here we go with the old, woo is me, childbirth is THE most painful thing on the face of the earth and NOBODY has ever experienced that level of pain ever, bullshit. Get over it! I gave birth to two sons, never had an epidural with either nor anything for pain, and enjoyed a football game on TV. In fact my OB/GYN said I'd never be able to give birth naturally and it would require a C-section. Well that didn't happen. I've endured far greater pain with other maladies in my life than childbirth. It's simply a myth women come up with to manipulate men into believing, "see what YOU put poor little me through", and you WILL owe me for the rest of your days. Women like you make me ashamed of being classified as part of the species!

Oh hush up & realize you have no comprehension reading skills.. Try reading why I said what I did you fool... BTW, I know you're just pissed because I shut you down with real facts from real links instead of the silly opines you like to rattle on about...because that is all you got.

Sure sounded like you want a little sympathy because of all the 'terrible things' that happened to you...wah wah fucking wah.

LOL. too late- for you....your place is back in the stone age.

Actually my preference would be 12th Century Anglo-Norman Ireland. A much better time and place than where I am.

Ya, well you can't, so deal with life & reality as it is today, because women ain't going back to the barefoot, pregnant & stuck in the kitchen because that's all there is kind of life anymore.

Oh hush up & realize you have no comprehension reading skills.. Try reading why I said what I did you fool... BTW, I know you're just pissed because I shut you down with real facts from real links instead of the silly opines you like to rattle on about...because that is all you got.

Sure sounded like you want a little sympathy because of all the 'terrible things' that happened to you...wah wah fucking wah.

No sympathy asked for nor suggested. You just don't want the world to know your "trickery" has been exposed. You have no facts and no intelligence, or you wouldn't post the lame shit you do. Now, look in the mirror and you'll see what shut down is all about. Might want to fuck yourself. Oops, appears you already did.

No sympathy asked for nor suggested. You just don't want the world to know your "trickery" has been exposed. You have no facts and no intelligence, or you wouldn't post the lame shit you do. Now, look in the mirror and you'll see what shut down is all about. Might want to fuck yourself. Oops, appears you already did.

My 'trickery' wtf are you even blabbering about? My facts? You mean the facts from reputable sources? Including the government? Please, you are giving me an ache in my side from laughing too hard...

Ya, well you can't, so deal with life & reality as it is today, because women ain't going back to the barefoot, pregnant & stuck in the kitchen because that's all there is kind of life anymore.

I jyst go out of my way to avoid businesses run by women, or staffed by them. I've been through 3 banks in the last 4 years for a,la k of male tellers. I almost always use the self-checkout due to a lack of male cashiers.

10 years I'd have agreed that womankind was beyond salvation byt I'm seeing more young women in recent years turning diwn the college path for the role of homemaker. It's not a total change in philosophy yet but the number of single women ten years my junior seems to be scaring many of these 20-somethings back into more traditional roles.

my two cents...

In California we have a very good system. Marijuana is essentially legal in California. All you have to do is go to a "Weed Doctor"- there are literally hundreds of them advertising in dozens of publications and online.

When you get to the ahem, "doctor", simply check off a few "symptoms" from a prepared list (tip - migraine headaches are the most popular). Pay your $35.00 -$50.00, get your card, and you're free to buy "medical marijuana" at any dispensary for one year. It's a small hoop to jump through but it beats the hell out of more government intrusion.

The pot at the dispensaries is labeled according to it's strain and potency. Some of the better dispensaries have the weed tested for potency. You can choose from sativas, hybrids, or indicas. They also have edibles. It's all very transparent and easy to choose from. Wanna get couch locked? Buy some dank indica like OG Kush. . Wanna feel creative? Try some Jack Herer sativa. Not sure? Try a hybrid like AK-47. The choices are endless.

The system in California works -I say leave it alone!! Keep the government out of it!

PS- I rarely smoke or use weed (maybe once or twice a year- usually at a rock concert!) . I think it's as addictive as cigarettes.

I jyst go out of my way to avoid businesses run by women, or staffed by them. I've been through 3 banks in the last 4 years for a,la k of male tellers. I almost always use the self-checkout due to a lack of male cashiers.

10 years I'd have agreed that womankind was beyond salvation byt I'm seeing more young women in recent years turning diwn the college path for the role of homemaker. It's not a total change in philosophy yet but the number of single women ten years my junior seems to be scaring many of these 20-somethings back into more traditional roles.

I have nothing against homemaking & being a domestic engineer. I've been one for the last 28 out of my 30 year (& counting) marriage, but that was MY choice... not because I was forced into it. That is the difference between your philosophy & mine. Your attitude towards women in general is sickening & if you are alone, there's no doubt as to why.

my two cents...

In California we have a very good system. Marijuana is essentially legal in California. All you have to do is go to a "Weed Doctor"- there are literally hundreds of them advertising in dozens of publications and online.

When you get to the ahem, "doctor", simply check off a few "symptoms" from a prepared list (tip - migraine headaches are the most popular). Pay your $35.00 -$50.00, get your card, and you're free to buy "medical marijuana" at any dispensary for one year. It's a small hoop to jump through but it beats the hell out of more government intrusion.

The pot at the dispensaries is labeled according to it's strain and potency. Some of the better dispensaries have the weed tested for potency. You can choose from sativas, hybrids, or indicas. They also have edibles. It's all very transparent and easy to choose from. Wanna get couch locked? Buy some dank indica like OG Kush. . Wanna feel creative? Try some Jack Herer sativa. Not sure? Try a hybrid like AK-47. The choices are endless.

The system in California works -I say leave it alone!! Keep the government out of it!

PS- I rarely smoke or use weed (maybe once or twice a year- usually at a rock concert!) . I think it's as addictive as cigarettes.

You can become psychologically dependent on it... but that is not the same as physically addicted. I smoked cigarettes for 26 years & was finally able to quit & it was the hardest thing I have ever done after trying several times. This past summer marked 15 years I've been cigarette/smoke free & although it doesn't bother me to be around it, & I have no 'cravings' for it... I know if I took one puff off a butt, I'd be right back to a pack a day habit. The withdrawal symptoms were really really hard to deal with & get over from. I remember Ozzie Osborne saying it was harder for him to get off nicotine than it was heroin.

Last edited:
I have nothing against homemaking & being a domestic engineer. I've been one for the last 28 out of my 30 year (& counting) marriage, but that was MY choice... not because I was forced into it. That is the difference between your philosophy & mine. Your attitude towards women in general is sickening & if you are alone, there's no doubt as to why.

So you've been a honemaker (Engineer in a job title requires a degree and certification twsting). Good for you. What i believe you're missing is that the same values which would require you to stay at home REQUIRE your husband to be sure he can provide for you. Even if that means working a,job he hates.

Ive been married for almist 15 months to a wonderful Puerto Rican woman whose only goal in life us,to be a wife, homemaker, and hopefully mother. It took me almost 40 years to find her but we're both very content with our situation.

He's living in the 50's.

So you've been a honemaker (Engineer in a job title requires a degree and certification twsting). Good for you. What i believe you're missing is that the same values which would require you to stay at home REQUIRE your husband to be sure he can provide for you. Even if that means working a,job he hates.

Ive been married for almist 15 months to a wonderful Puerto Rican woman whose only goal in life us,to be a wife, homemaker, and hopefully mother. It took me almost 40 years to find her but we're both very content with our situation.

Catch up... the term 'domestic engineer' has been around for years & means exactly what I said it means. And no one 'required' me to stay home. If I didn't want to, I wouldn't have. but WE both believed ONE parent should be home when the youngin' was small & since my earning power wasn't as great as my husband, it was for ECONOMICAL reasons that it was me who stayed home & not him. Since then, it has been my choice, but I can go out into the workforce anytime I want to. It's better this way & it frees up my husband from doing a lot of little day to day details that need taking care of.

Last edited:

He's living in the 50's.

Even earlier than that. Women started joining the work force during WW2 when there were shortages all over of factory workers. Some but not all returned back to the home after the war... but after that door opened up, it was never to be shut again.

Catch up... the term 'domestic engineer' has been around for years & means exactly what I said it means. And no one 'required' me to stay home. If I didn't want to, I wouldn't have. but WE both believed ONE parent should be home when the youngin' was small & since my earning power wasn't as great as my husband, it was for ECONOMICAL reasons that it was me who stayed home & not him. Since then, it has been my choice, but I can go out into the workforce anytime I want to. It's better this way & it frees up my husband from doing a lot of little day to day details that need taking care of.

Engineers are getting much mire protective of that term these days. Its actually one of only three professions,with a degree and testing requirement to use in the US. Doctors abd Lawyers are the other two.

My wife and I believe that the one parent who should be home is the mother in 100% of situations. Youre right that it generally frees up the husband from having to deal with little details that are really part of maintaining the household rather than the home itself. My wife couldnt work even if she wanted to. Lack of a high school diploma and drivers license will do that to you.

Forum List

Back