Medical marijuana

Other medications that are far more harmful.

Tell me how harmful Timolol, Latanaprost, and Xalatan are for Glaucoma users. Make sure you're certain because I use or have used all three.

As for pain/cancer issues... paun is a part of life and my plan for dealing with cancer involves a bullet to the head.
Cancer isn't the only condition in which marijuana is used.

So what's keepin' ya?

I don't have cancer. My father did for three years abd there's no chance thst I will put myself through what he went through. He didn't take ANY pain meds until he was within 72 hours of his death and even then he only took non-prescription stuff. Advil I believe.
9a50c823c7d18ee6794cb6f9464369a8.jpg

Cancer isn't the only condition in which marijuana is used.

It's also used for glaucoma, as I noted in my first paragraph a5bd for pain management as I noted wirh cancer.
I'm sure you can find many medical conditions that can be treated by drugs other than marijuana but that's not a valid reason to keep it illegal. Most prescription drugs have side effects, many of them harmful and if a condition can be treated by marijuana instead of something that makes you want to commit suicide, why deny a patient that option? It's stupid.

I'm sure you can find many medical conditions that can be treated by drugs other than marijuana but that's not a valid reason to keep it illegal. Most prescription drugs have side effects, many of them harmful and if a condition can be treated by marijuana instead of something that makes you want to commit suicide, why deny a patient that option? It's stupid.

Marijuana has a horrific side effect..... it alters the mental chemistry and capacity of the user. It places them in a state which is not appropriate for any person not under direct, 24/7 medical supervision to be in (as do many other pain meds).

Marijuana has a horrific side effect..... it alters the mental chemistry and capacity of the user. It places them in a state which is not appropriate for any person not under direct, 24/7 medical supervision to be in (as do many other pain meds).
Have you ever used it?

Like a decision between a BigMac or a salad?

No. Like the decision to go "apologize" to the ex who has a restraining order against her (DUI and Violation of a restraining order)

Cost a former college roommate of mine his education when he refused to remove it from the room and I turned his ass in.

Cost a high school clasemate of mine s six figure job when he failed a drug test he knew he'd have to take before showing up to the interview.

A firmer high school classmare of my eife and thst girls boyfriend cost 6 Worcester, MA firefighters their lives when they left an accidentally starteed fire in an abandoned building and dudnt report it. The 6 furemen were in the building looking for the vagrants who started the fire.

No. Like the decision to go "apologize" to the ex who has a restraining order against her (DUI and Violation of a restraining order)

Cost a former college roommate of mine his education when he refused to remove it from the room and I turned his ass in.

Cost a high school clasemate of mine s six figure job when he failed a drug test he knew he'd have to take before showing up to the interview.

A firmer high school classmare of my eife and thst girls boyfriend cost 6 Worcester, MA firefighters their lives when they left an accidentally starteed fire in an abandoned building and dudnt report it. The 6 furemen were in the building looking for the vagrants who started the fire.
My suggestion to you don't use it,on the other hand butt the fuck out of other people's lives. Pot is much more effective for nausea, then the high dollar prescription drugs,that I take for chemo side effects, it a great appetite booster,calming, many mornings I need a little bit just so I can get the prescribed anti nausea drugs down.it works simple as that,I would suffer more without it.

My suggestion to you don't use it,on the other hand butt the fuck out of other people's lives. Pot is much more effective for nausea, then the high dollar prescription drugs,that I take for chemo side effects, it a great appetite booster,calming, many mornings I need a little bit just so I can get the prescribed anti nausea drugs down.it works simple as that,I would suffer more without it.

I'll butt out of your lives on this issue when it's only available on an in-patient basis. Until then I don't believe it should be allowed.

Pain is a part of life. There's akways my option if/when the pain gets too bad..... going out with a "bang"

Are you drunk?

I'll butt out of your lives on this issue when it's only available on an in-patient basis. Until then I don't believe it should be allowed.

Pain is a part of life. There's akways my option if/when the pain gets too bad..... going out with a "bang"
You seem to be obsessed with suicide. Is that your recommendation to everyone who experiences pain?

New Topics

Forum List

Back