Equal treatment,

gallantwarrior

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2011
On my own 200 acres of the Frozen North
gotta love this!
The Alaska government employee's association has decided that beginning the first of July, in order for "same sex" couples to receive benefits, they must actually be married. This decision is based on the decision last Fall that made same sex "marriages" legal in Alaska. Up until now, same sex couples were permitted all the same privileges and benefits as normal married couples, without benefit of a license.

Be careful what you wish for....

Not really. They have recognized the legitimacy of so-called "same sex" "marriages". Of course, divorce attorneys are salivating over the increased income they'll glean when "same sex" divorces hit the courts. Whole new can of worms for a whole new market. The only ones who will benefit: lawyers. How convenient.

Not really. They have recognized the legitimacy of so-called "same sex" "marriages". Of course, divorce attorneys are salivating over the increased income they'll glean when "same sex" divorces hit the courts. Whole new can of worms for a whole new market. The only ones who will benefit: lawyers. How convenient.
Yea they'll love that 1% bump from 2% of the U.S. population! :rofl:

I wonder who baked their cake.
Must have been some fag, no reports of a lawsuit thusfar.
Brilliant. Because it makes me wonder- might we one day become a society where respect and recognition is given to people who choose to interact with other people of the same "sameness"? And where respect and recognition is given to people who choose NOT to interact with those of opposing views/opinions/lifestyles?

Welcome to the Obama generation.

Brilliant. Because it makes me wonder- might we one day become a society where respect and recognition is given to people who choose to interact with other people of the same "sameness"? And where respect and recognition is given to people who choose NOT to interact with those of opposing views/opinions/lifestyles?

How's this for an opposing viewpoint: :slap:

How's this for an opposing viewpoint: :slap:
That's not "an" opposing viewpoint. It looks like five.

And it hurts.

My noggin be throbbin'.

Forum List

Back