Media Lie: 'Record-Breaking Heat' Exaggeration; Blatant Agenda

Yea, so it was hot. Big fing deal. Heat waves and cooling periods are a natural occurrences. Every 10k years our planet shifts on its axis causing massive climatic changes. Yet, were still here.

You guys are funny, ya can't think past your talking points to understand the facts of global history.

Yea, so it was hot. Big fing deal. Heat waves and cooling periods are a natural occurrences. Every 10k years our planet shifts on its axis causing massive climatic changes. Yet, were still here.

You guys are funny, ya can't think past your talking points to understand the facts of global history.

i love unintended irony.

the only ones making a big deal out of the heat wave are you fucking whackjobs who have chosen to obsess over it for reasons that are, thankfully, unclear to me.

oooh, the heat index is a liberal conspiracy.

do you have any clue how fucking stupid that sounds?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When you sit down with a liberal friend and have a few drinks and start debating this, not hitting them over the head with the facts, but asking them questions. Put into historical context the flaws of the theory of global warming become evident.

These leftists in here are a product of the Captain Planet generation, a generation that was subtly politically indoctrinated. They don't believe--they have faith in global warming. The die-hard zealots have shouted down and gone after with vitriol any scientist, and yes there are scientists that openly disagree.

These are religious zealots of a politically motivated faith, and frankly its scary. They are out there promoting sterilization and population control, and our president takes them seriously. :smoke:

So, does the OP have record breaking ignorance,

or is it just his ignorance index that is record breaking?
Think of it, this way:

Due to their challenged-nature....and, their preference for Fairy Tales (rather than Science), EDUCATING Teabaggers creates more job-security than any (one) individual...

....should be entitled-to!!!

241.png

We've been industrialized for what? 100 years give or take.

The earth is billions of years old. The earth releases toxins naturally though volcanic activity. Activity that in the earths history was continually active. Hell we have methane vents underwater that never stop releasing gas.

Yall want me to believe that were destroying in a few years what mother nature couldn't in billions of years? Laughable

It seems so easy when you are ignorant of the subject isnt it?

oh, the horror

get a life

Are you serious? There are politicians trying to restructure economies risking the lives of millions, fundamentally control every aspect of people's lives--and its all based on biased exaggerations of speculations.

Oh think it's a horror, and I think it is worthy of dispelling this dangerous idea of man-made global warming--or climate change now, which is much more honest.

First it was global cooling, then global warming, now climate change when the facts don't support warming and global warming when it does. This environmental religious zealot cult has eugenics-driven intentions and goals.

I just called back to the east coast....freaking freezing there! Great thread.

i love unintended irony.

the only ones making a big deal out of the heat wave are you fucking whackjobs who have chosen to obsess over it for reasons that are, thankfully, unclear to me.

then you must also think Al Gore is a fucking whackjob and fucking stupid because he for one is certainly making a BIG DEAL deal out of it...

:eusa_whistle:

i love unintended irony.

Listen you can't get past the MSNBC take on this. The heat index numbers were dumb--120 F!?!? It didn't even break 100 F and the heat index was 110; I am saying it is stupid.

The recent media blitz on our summer heat wave is probably an exaggerated and orchestrated lead-up to help kick off Al Gore's new project...

Per Al Gore...

The climate crisis is a reality, and we are seeing its impacts in extreme weather all around the world. Using the same deceitful playbook as big tobacco used years before to mislead the public about the dangers of smoking, oil and coal companies and their allies are now deceiving the public about climate change. They have nearly unlimited resources to sow doubt, but we have one critical advantage: Reality is on our side.

That's why today I'm launching a new, global campaign to broadcast the reality of the climate crisis. This campaign is called The Climate Reality Project. We will invite people to discover for themselves the truth about climate change for themselves, and reject the mistruths they hear every day.

Climate Reality will start with a global event on September 14-15 called 24 Hours of Reality. Over 24 hours, in multiple languages and in 24 time zones, we will bring the world together to reveal the full truth, scope and impact of the climate crisis.

Al Gore: Meet The Climate Reality Project

I thought even fox was actually reporting the fucking weather like the other stations and even they are saying its record breaking temps.....so they are part of this as well?

You fucking people are funny.

The earth is billions of years old. The earth releases toxins naturally though volcanic activity. Activity that in the earths history was continually active. Hell we have methane vents underwater that never stop releasing gas.

Yall want me to believe that were destroying in a few years what mother nature couldn't in billions of years? Laughable

Quite the contrary. Unlike most I've studied this issue beyond listening to political talking heads. But if you would like to share your infinite wisdom I'm willing to listen.... If you have any facts to actually contribute.

Ps. Please don't take too long doing a Google study.

i love unintended irony.

then you must also think Al Gore is a fucking whackjob and fucking stupid because he for one is certainly making a BIG DEAL deal out of it...

yeah, i do.

have a nice day, fuckwit. :thup:

Instead of saying some one line insult, try saying something insightful. You could be much more educated on the subject, but you certainly haven't demonstrated it. I doubt it very much actually.

How do you ignore people? I haven't gotten around to figuring out how to do that, but there are some people that come on this message board simply to insult while never even attempting at offering a insightful rebuttal--which doesn't make any sense. Doesn't that defeat the entire purpose of a message board? Is this what you do for fun?

oh, the horror

get a life

Are you serious? There are politicians trying to restructure economies risking the lives of millions, fundamentally control every aspect of people's lives--and its all based on biased exaggerations of speculations.

Oh think it's a horror, and I think it is worthy of dispelling this dangerous idea of man-made global warming--or climate change now, which is much more honest.

First it was global cooling, then global warming, now climate change when the facts don't support warming and global warming when it does. This environmental religious zealot cult has eugenics-driven intentions and goals.

I just called back to the east coast....freaking freezing there! Great thread.

Nope. Not freezing here in the NYC area. About 80 degrees...normal for this time of year.
Yes, we had a heat wave last week.....funny...heat waves happen EVERY year in late july to early august

If you Google "record-breaking heat July 2011" you will be given 35 million results. All last week the left was pointing to the heat wave, in the middle of July, as evidence of global warming—proof positive. It was reported that Washington DC would reach 116 F—of course that was the ‘heat index’ not the actual temperature. The heat index broke records, not the actual temperatures.

Of course there were some records set last week, but once you put it in historical perspective it becomes undeniably clear that the media’s reporting on last week’s heat wave and their constant connections between man-made global warming is biased and not based in reality. This how the weather has been reported for the last 8-9 years.

“That's right. There were only 34 new all-time daily temperature records set during last week's "record-breaking heat."

This is out of over 6000 records previously set for each day since such things have been reported.

For instance, the four set Thursday were out of 6,219 historically for that day. This represented only 0.06 percent.

On Friday, 20 records were set out of 6,108, or 0.3 percent.

As you can see, the actual records broken were statistically insignificant.
Yet a Google search of "record-breaking heat July 2011" produced almost 35 million results.

That's more than a million stories per new record set.

Seems the exaggeration at play is even greater than the number of Americans now claiming they attended Woodstock.

Makes you wonder if all these so-called journalists were smoking something last week as if they were still at Max Yasgur's farm.” (Media Myth Debunked: Almost No Temperature Records Broken in Last Week's 'Record-Breaking Heat' | NewsBusters.org)

Everything from drought to rain, blue skies to gray—whenever the weather changes and records are set, something that has been happening constantly from the beginning of Earth’s existence, we are told that it is proof of global warming. And if you believe that the records we are currently recording are actual records in regards to time, you are naïve. It is a record from the beginning of when those records began, and historians know that during such times as the Little Ice Age (Little Ice Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) temperatures were much lower and during such times as the Midevil Warm Period (Medieval Warm Period - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) they were much higher.

I have still never had a liberal, either a personal friend or anyone on this message board, answer for the causes of the little ice age, or the implications of.

Nor have I ever had a liberal explain why the ice caps of Mars are melting. (Mars is Melting - NASA Science) NASA has reported several times that the temperature of Mars is increasing—in one moment of sincerity when they were focused solely on science and not what politically correct reported that the reason was because of increased solar activity. What are the implications of that fact on the theory of global warming?

Maybe it never really happened at all.

Instead of saying some one line insult, try saying something insightful. You could be much more educated on the subject, but you certainly haven't demonstrated it. I doubt it very much actually.

No I've just noticed a pattern of over simplifing complicated subjects from a point of having ignorace of that subject.

Ex: It's been hot before dont tell me global warming is real

or another Ex: Why is govt spending money researching (name an animal) it doesnt make sense! It's govt waste!

Simply by not knowing why something is done it seems the norm to instead of finding out why, you simply come to a over simplified conclusion

"The idea of doing things on my own is very tempting. I promise you, not just on immigration reform. But that's not how our system works. That's not how our democracy functions. That's not how our Constitution is written," President Obama today lamenting the limitations put upon him by the Constitution to a racial supremacy organization. La Raza = The Race. This president is a disgrace.

i love unintended irony.

yeah, i do.

have a nice day, fuckwit. :thup:

i will...whackjob :chillpill:

Forum List

Back