Media Concern Over Tump&Epstein.But Not Joe Biden And His Wandering Fingers/Nose?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
OMG !! OMG !!,,Donald Trump is friends with Jeff Epstien?,,you mean that Trump may have done some really bad things with female ladies under the age of 18 ???
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :cul2:

But what about Joe Biden? At least we have the video evidence of where his 12 fingers and nose has been.
Oh,,,,but thats just Joe,,it's no big deal,,all that matters is that he's the only one that might beat Trump in 2020. Even though we have all seen the footage of Biden being a little touchy with much much younger ladies.
:CryingCow:

OMG !! OMG !!,,Donald Trump is friends with Jeff Epstien?,,you mean that Trump may have done some really bad things with female ladies under the age of 18 ???
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :cul2:

But what about Joe Biden? At least we have the video evidence of where his 12 fingers and nose has been.
Oh,,,,but thats just Joe,,it's no big deal,,all that matters is that he's the only one that might beat Trump in 2020. Even though we have all seen the footage of Biden being a little touchy with much much younger ladies.
:CryingCow:

I don't believe it will, but if it was to come out that Trump did "some really bad things with female ladies under the age of 18", I'd have as much disgust and contempt for him as I do Epstein or anyone else that did.

so did the MSM bring up Bill Clinton when they started doing these stories?

in order for democracy to work, all individuals must be respected for being the humans that God created all of us to be

...and that includes folks like Epstein. i believe folks like that can be healed by God!

i still would like to know why joe talks like he has a few hairs caught in his throat

Forum List

Back