Trump's Ice Director says Families separated in Deportation can 'Voluntarily' reunify by Leaving US!

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Such beautiful words to read. I like this guy's style when it comes to dealing with these brown third world criminals.

Acting ICE director said families separated in upcoming deportation raids can "voluntarily" reunify by choosing to leave U.S. with loved ones

NNTynJKwEmf8gI1HS99Kco2kyN26K7msFkrv9ykCmWM.jpg

ziz2za7eraa31.jpg

My president... the president of all Americans!

Yet a other Trump win, just wait, the TDS folks will be arriving shortly.

let me ask you a question open border Liberals

lets say you have a neighbor knock at your door and ask if they can live with you the living conditions at their house they just cant stand it any longer
so you show them pity invite them in and say they can stay
then they complain about the bed you provide them to sleep on the food you provide for them to eat
would you stand for it would continue to allow them to stay?

Last edited:
They could have avoided separation by choosing NOT to come here and by NOT crossing into the US illegally, as well...

lets say you have a neighbor or knock at your door and ask if they can live with you they living conditions at there house they just cant stand it any longer
then they complain about the bed you provide them to sleep on the food you provide for them to eat

Democrats are notorious NIMBY'S.
They wouldn't invite them in, especially to stay, in the first place!

How many productive workers can you deport without crashing the US economy?

Here’s What’ll Happen to the Economy if We Deport Undocumented Immigrants

"With the U.S. Census Bureau estimating the population to be close to 319 million people, the issue focuses on a very small segment, 3.5%, of the entire U.S. population.

"According to a 2017 Pew Research Center study, there were 11.3 million unauthorized immigrants living in the United States in 2014 and 71%, or 8 million of those 11.3 million, participating in the U.S. labor force.

"This is a significantly higher percentage than the U.S. population participation rate of 49% in 2014, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates."

Now that illegals should have free health care, we should also add other rights that Americans don't enjoy, such as free rides to the Mexican border.

How about Democrats pass legislation giving those workers faster access to work visas or other LEGAL alternatives instead of continuing to support / facilitate an illegal invasion?

lets say you have a neighbor knock at your door and ask if they can live with you the living conditions at their house they just cant stand it any longer
They'd insist their neighbor take them in and call him a racist if he doesn't want to.

"With the U.S. Census Bureau estimating the population to be close to 319 million people, the issue focuses on a very small segment, 3.5%, of the entire U.S. population.

"According to a 2017 Pew Research Center study, there were 11.3 million unauthorized immigrants living in the United States in 2014 and 71%, or 8 million of those 11.3 million, participating in the U.S. labor force.

"This is a significantly higher percentage than the U.S. population participation rate of 49% in 2014, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates."
I will tell you what would happen if we deport all that cheap labor
wages would increase companies would be required to raise wages to attract citizens to do those jobs that cheap illegal labor once performed
yes some prices will increase but aren't you willing to pay slightly more so American citizens can earn a living wage

wages would increase companies would be required to raise wages to attract citizens to do those jobs those illegal labor once performed
yes some prices will increase but aren't you willing to pay slightly more so American citizens can earn a living wage
George is one of those folks who think people being dependent of government is a good thing.

I am seeing poor homeless Americans living in conditions that make ICE detention camps look like bloody club med.
Why all the phony concern for wet backs? They had a choice to immigrate legally. They aren't entitled to immigrate here without following immigration laws.Our poor homeless don't get a choice. Being THAT THIS IS still a democracy, nobody actually got to vote for giving sanctuary to illegal aliens. Seems downright unconstitutional if not downright illegal. Seems like foreign collusion, even.

A significant amount of the "families" coming across the border aren't really families so I doubt if many would opt to stay together anyway if it meant leaving.

We should start a program of dumping illegals on registered Democrats.

You want’em, you can have’em.

wages would increase companies would be required to raise wages to attract citizens to do those jobs that cheap illegal labor once performed
Have you ever done farm labor?
I have, and I find it almost inconceivable US citizens would toil 12-16 hours a day, six days a week (or more) often for less than minimum wage and no overtime pay. There's also a loss from local spending revenue stemming from displaced immigrants.

"If non-working American citizens or legal immigrants fill the jobs void at the current wage rate, prices in these industries would remain relatively constant, and the switch from undocumented immigrants to legal taxpayers could boost U.S. tax revenues.

"However, even as those new workers help to spur the economy, the U.S. would lose the spending revenue generated by those undocumented immigrants who had been deported, since the vast majority of undocumented immigrants are working and spending their incomes."

Forum List

Back