Media blackout of Gosnell's trial...the msm is okay with killing babies, it seems.

No, Gosnell killing late fetuses show why we need better medical care, better sex education, and better infrastructure for the poor... all things that Christian Rube-publicans oppose, because it's them poor people and their welfare!

We’ve made progress. You described abortion as killing...The killing of a human being:clap2: It's a multi-step process. As science progresses people grow more against abortion. This means we get the government out of the abortion business and slowly decrease the number of abortions. That’s a good thing. :cool:

NO, we need to get government INTO the abortion business so clowns like Gosnell aren't.

That's the point here.

The ADVANCED Countries support abortion. Backwards countries oppose it.

More people accept abortion on demand, as they should. You can drag out all the pretend horror stories you want, but most people will still tell you to keep your hands off their bodies.

it seems to me the abortionist is the one mangling and dismembering bodies. "Keep your hands off their body" ?....I agree

JoeB - you have way more patience than me. Nice.

You must be proud....

Canada a 'haven' for selective abortion

Calling Canada a "haven" for sex-selective abortions, a noted medical journal is calling for regulations to stop doctors from disclosing the sex of a fetus until after an abortion is possible -- a proposal pro-choice groups and gynaecologists say flies in the face of women's rights in this country.

Female feticide -- terminating a pregnancy because it's a girl -- has become a common practice in many Asian countries and it's finding root in Canada with new immigrants, says an editorial published Monday by the Canadian Medical Association Journal (CMAJ).

While the CMAJ said the practice is not widespread here, the Journal's editors want doctors prohibited from revealing the gender of a fetus before 30 weeks into the pregnancy, when an "unquestioned abortion" is all but impossible.

Proponents for and against restricting female feticide say women's rights are at the heart of their beliefs.

"Canada has a unique opportunity to address this problem. It's a major form of discrimination against women. If Canada cannot do something to address this problem, what hope do India and China have?" Dr. Rajendra Kale, who penned the editorial, told QMI Agency

Canada a 'haven' for selective abortions? - Canada - Canoe.ca

^women have the right to know if they are expecting a girl or a boy. You cannot assume a woman will have an abortion if the fetus is a girl.

Wow and can you believe, even with all those sex selective abortions, and free abortions for everyone, Canada still has less abortions per capita than Americans? In fact, there's no laws restricting late term abortions in Canada and yet there are less of those here per capita as well. That's a discussion left between a woman and her doctor.

How are all these American laws reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies ending in abortions? :eusa_eh:

Abortion Rate By Country

Wow and can you believe, even with all those sex selective abortions, and free abortions for everyone, Canada still has less abortions per capita than Americans? In fact, there's no laws restricting late term abortions in Canada and yet there are less of those here per capita as well. That's a discussion left between a woman and her doctor.

How are all these American laws reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies ending in abortions? :eusa_eh:

Abortion Rate By Country

Sex selective abortions are higher there..We pro-life people have more work to do it this country as well... Tell me something I didn't know genus.

Abortion Rate By Country

Sex selective abortions are higher there..We pro-life people have more work to do it this country as well... Tell me something I didn't know genus.

You already have a ton more laws on abortion than Canada does. Canada has zero restrictions. If more restrictions were the answer, the US would have much lower numbers already.

Abortion Rate By Country

True.

Working to destroy citizens’ civil liberties and expanding the authority of the state is a tough job.

You already have a ton more laws on abortion than Canada does. Canada has zero restrictions. If more restrictions were the answer, the US would have much lower numbers already.

Canada has the highest number of sex selective abortions....Work on that. Killing babies because they are female is sick shit. We have abortion promoters here, they are called Planned Parenthood… Abortion is big business for them

Canada has the highest number of sex selective abortions....Work on that. Killing babies because they are female is sick shit. We have abortion promoters here, they are called Planned Parenthood… Abortion is big business for them

Sex selective abortions numbers are a problem within immigrant populations that had the same exact problem back in Asia. The problem came from Asia and didn't start inside of Canada. Shall we start judging all of America for statistics that come with their immigrant populations?

Unfortunately, it is a constitutional right.
So is the right to choose to own a firearm.
Choosing to end a life by one of those means is not only accepted but condoned. Unfortunately.
The other... no so much. Fortunately.

Quick question, if this is constitutional why is he charged with murder? Is it remotely possible you have no idea what he actually did?

"Media blackout"... sheesh.
Guess I must have dreamed it when I heard that story a while back, there being a "media blackout" and all.

Washington Examiner -- 'nuff said.

A while back? How many stories have you heard since that while back? Do you know he took babies that were alive and cut their heads off? That he killed almost a hundred living people?

The only reason why this case is a big deal is some oppurtunistic politicians want to bootstrap their anti-choice agenda onto a case of malpractice.

The only crime here is an adult patient was given enough Demerol to knock out a horse and she died.

Otherwise, no one would care that fetuses were terminated at an abortion clinic... because that's what abortion clinics are for.

So instead of just going after the guy for the malpractice, they are going to create INSTANT appeal material by introducing this inflametory crap about fetuses.

Hey, here's a whacky idea. Let's give poor women the same access to reproductive health services that rich white women get.

They got 7 counts of murder out of one accidental overdose? Wow.

This doctor was killing viable babies by cutting their spinal cords after delivery. It is illegal, which is why he's being tried.

You mean why he's being persecuted.

They wouldn't have a case if an adult woman hadn't died.

Unfortunately, they are taking a pretty straight forward case of negligent homicide and trying to bootstrap an anti-choice agenda onto it.

It will probably backfire on them.

What about using a 15 year old as a surgical assistant? Do you think that is legal, and that this is all part of a pro life conspiracy?

You mean why he's being persecuted.

They wouldn't have a case if an adult woman hadn't died.

Unfortunately, they are taking a pretty straight forward case of negligent homicide and trying to bootstrap an anti-choice agenda onto it.

It will probably backfire on them.
you are one sick bastard !! if you can't see the crime in cutting a babies spinal cord after birth you are stupid as well !! proof positive that when it comes to weather the child is destroyed before or after birth [remember according to libbs it isn't a baby until it is born] is just a bunch off bullshit to allow children to be murdered.

First, no one has really proven he cut the spinal cords after "birth".

Second- they went to that clinic to end their pregnancies, that should be the expected result.

Not being handed some mess and say, "Here's your baby!"

He beheaded them while they were still in the womb? How?

By the way, ending pregnancies after 24 weeks is illegal.

Last edited:
"Media blackout"... sheesh.
Guess I must have dreamed it when I heard that story a while back, there being a "media blackout" and all.

Washington Examiner -- 'nuff said.
You libs try and play it so obvious and so bad as to what your game is, because you know good and well that she is talking about the issue as it was being reported on a scale of one to ten, and this otherwise by what percentage was the story being broadcast when it got reported and all ? Sheesh.. So sparky, where else did you hear the story when you first heard it ?

Last edited:
If you go to a clinic when you're 7-9 months along, you are seeking infanticide.

And that's what he gave them. The babies were born alive, and he killed them.

First, no one has really proven that he was terminating fetuses that old.

All they really have are eyewitness testimony.

Second- sorry, it isn't an infant until it's gone full term.

If premature infants are not actually infants what the fuck are they?

First, no one has really proven that he was terminating fetuses that old.

All they really have are eyewitness testimony.

Second- sorry, it isn't an infant until it's gone full term.
this little one was not carried to full term.would you be ok with killing it??

Well, no, once it emerges from the body, it's full term. It got all the "Term" it was going to get.

Now, before we get too far into the anti-Choice Batshit crazy weeds here, let's look at some realities.

Only 1% of abortions are performed after the 21st week. Much as the pro-choice crowd is dishonest when it talks about "rape" abortion, the pro-life crowd is dishonest when it talks about these procedures. These are the extreme cases.

Furthermore, when an abortion is performed late, there's usually a damned good reason. Like the fetus is horribly deformed.

If you clowns were serious about reducing the number of abortions, you'd support universal health care, paid family leave, strong job protections for pregnant women.

Your pro death stance is pretty consistent.

Let us find out if you are a complete hack, or actually honest. Here is a story from a pro abortion columnist about why she did not cover the Gosnell story, and why she admits that, despite her pro choice position, she was wrong. See if you can come back and admit that you are wrong for saying that the only problem here is one accidental overdose.

Why I Didn't Write About Gosnell's Trial--And Why I Should Have - The Daily Beast

By the way, since you support this guy, and everything he did, why keep severed feet in a jar? What is the medical reason for that?

You have a chance to recant your pro death position.

Well, no, once it emerges from the body, it's full term. It got all the "Term" it was going to get.

Now, before we get too far into the anti-Choice Batshit crazy weeds here, let's look at some realities.

Only 1% of abortions are performed after the 21st week. Much as the pro-choice crowd is dishonest when it talks about "rape" abortion, the pro-life crowd is dishonest when it talks about these procedures. These are the extreme cases.

Furthermore, when an abortion is performed late, there's usually a damned good reason. Like the fetus is horribly deformed.

If you clowns were serious about reducing the number of abortions, you'd support universal health care, paid family leave, strong job protections for pregnant women.

You don't care how far along the baby is, you said yourself. To loons like you, a baby can be killed at any stage pregnancy and there is no shortage of care available to pregnant women in this country

Except that one out of six Americans had no health insurance, (Republican Governors are still trying to keep them off Medicaid) and we have the highest infant mortality rate in the Industrialized world.

Nope, I don't care how far a long the baby is. It isn't any of my fucking business, and it isn't any or yours. The ONLY two people who should be making that decision are the woman and her doctor.

Gosnell should go to prison because he killed his adult patient. Not because he provided a service they went in there to get.

What does any of that have to do with abortions? Planned Parenthood supplies "free" abortions to anyone who walks into one of their clinics.

NO, we need to get government INTO the abortion business so clowns like Gosnell aren't.

That's the point here.

The ADVANCED Countries support abortion. Backwards countries oppose it.

More people accept abortion on demand, as they should. You can drag out all the pretend horror stories you want, but most people will still tell you to keep your hands off their bodies.

I guess that means that, by your standards, Planned Parenthood is backwards, since they oppose what Gosnell was doing, which you insist were perfectly legal abortions.

https://twitter.com/PPact/status/322800740479430656

I bet you he still refuses to admit he is wrong, any takers?

By the way, not to run it in or anything, but most people actually do not support abortion "on demand."

ab2.jpg

Forum List

Back