Media blackout of Gosnell's trial...the msm is okay with killing babies, it seems.

You already have a ton more laws on abortion than Canada does. Canada has zero restrictions. If more restrictions were the answer, the US would have much lower numbers already.

Canada has the highest number of sex selective abortions....Work on that. Killing babies because they are female is sick shit. We have abortion promoters here, they are called Planned Parenthood… Abortion is big business for them

First, do you have a site for that? It would seem to me that countries like China and India, where that sort of thing is important, would have a much higher rate of sex selection abortions.

Again, you tend to be very judgemental, but the reality is, in a country where that sort of thing is common, where they don't have pensions or retirement plans, the reason why parents have sex selection abortions is because a boy can support them in thier old age and a girl can't.

Which is, of course, where you "conservatives" want to take us by privatizing social security and getting rid of Medicare.

JoeB - you have way more patience than me. Nice.

You must be proud....

Canada a 'haven' for selective abortion

While the CMAJ said the practice is not widespread here, the Journal's editors want doctors prohibited from revealing the gender of a fetus before 30 weeks into the pregnancy, when an "unquestioned abortion" is all but impossible.

Canada a 'haven' for selective abortions? - Canada - Canoe.ca

So after claiming it was widespread in Canada, your own cite said that it wasn't widespread.

Do you ever get sick of lying?

Wow and can you believe, even with all those sex selective abortions, and free abortions for everyone, Canada still has less abortions per capita than Americans? In fact, there's no laws restricting late term abortions in Canada and yet there are less of those here per capita as well. That's a discussion left between a woman and her doctor.

How are all these American laws reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies ending in abortions? :eusa_eh:

Abortion Rate By Country

This is what they don't want to admit.

Canada also has universal health care, a strong social welfare policy, and strong medical and family leave.

So less women CHOOSE to have abortions. they either avoid getting pregnant to start with, or they have the economic and legal support to have a baby.

But for JRoc and Kosher, it ain't about stopping abortions. It's about imposing their religion on others. Always has been.

[
What about using a 15 year old as a surgical assistant? Do you think that is legal, and that this is all part of a pro life conspiracy?

No, Gosnell is what happens is when conservatives say, "Fuck the poor, you only get health coverage if a corporations thinks your life is useful!"

If we had universal health coverage, those women would have had safe abortions in the first trimester.

If you guys had your way, we'd have more Gosnell's not less.

[

He beheaded them while they were still in the womb? How?

By the way, ending pregnancies after 24 weeks is illegal.

Nobody's really proved much of anything in that regard, since they have almost no physical evidence of how these fetuses were terminated. They just have the word of other people in that clinic, most of whom plead to lesser charges.

[

I guess that means that, by your standards, Planned Parenthood is backwards, since they oppose what Gosnell was doing, which you insist were perfectly legal abortions.

https://twitter.com/PPact/status/322800740479430656

I bet you he still refuses to admit he is wrong, any takers?

I think you miss the point, shithead.

It's been 10 years since Congress passed the BAIPA. Number of federal prosecutions under this law? ZERO.

What Gosnell did was take advantage of a system where poor women can't get abortions in the first trimester. The officials in PA knew what he was doing for decades and didn't stop him until a woman died.

[
By the way, not to run it in or anything, but most people actually do not support abortion "on demand."

]

abortions are like Lawyers. Everyone is against them- until they need one.

Used to know a gal who was totally into that Christian crap. Until her boyfriend knocked her up and wasn't going to marry her. Then she couldn't get an abortion fast enough because her parents, being the good Christians they were, would have thrown her out of the house before she finished college.

[

I guess that means that, by your standards, Planned Parenthood is backwards, since they oppose what Gosnell was doing, which you insist were perfectly legal abortions.

https://twitter.com/PPact/status/322800740479430656

I bet you he still refuses to admit he is wrong, any takers?

I think you miss the point, shithead.

It's been 10 years since Congress passed the BAIPA. Number of federal prosecutions under this law? ZERO.

What Gosnell did was take advantage of a system where poor women can't get abortions in the first trimester. The officials in PA knew what he was doing for decades and didn't stop him until a woman died.

[
By the way, not to run it in or anything, but most people actually do not support abortion "on demand."

]

abortions are like Lawyers. Everyone is against them- until they need one.

Used to know a gal who was totally into that Christian crap. Until her boyfriend knocked her up and wasn't going to marry her. Then she couldn't get an abortion fast enough because her parents, being the good Christians they were, would have thrown her out of the house before she finished college.

You approve of late term abortions up until birth you have no credibility you're just another loon:cuckoo:

Wow and can you believe, even with all those sex selective abortions, and free abortions for everyone, Canada still has less abortions per capita than Americans? In fact, there's no laws restricting late term abortions in Canada and yet there are less of those here per capita as well. That's a discussion left between a woman and her doctor.

How are all these American laws reducing the number of unwanted pregnancies ending in abortions? :eusa_eh:

Abortion Rate By Country

This is what they don't want to admit.

Canada also has universal health care, a strong social welfare policy, and strong medical and family leave.

So less women CHOOSE to have abortions or they either avoid getting pregnant to start with, or they have the economic and legal support to have a baby.

But for JRoc and Kosher, it ain't about stopping abortions. It's about imposing their religion on others. Always has been.

Without religious morals and solid values being taught, do you actually think that people will not sink any lower than they already have, just as they have sunk since religion has been under attack in this nation by the ones whom have caused all of this mess that we have now in this nation ? These attacks are coming from within religion in order to try and destroy it, and without it now, and so it is rotting away at the very core of this nation in which helped to guide these young ones once, into actually abstaining from becoming pregnant to begin with as you say or not having to choose an abortion at all because as you say, but I say it is because of their religious morals and values gained prior to in which helps them to do these things in which was being promoted by all in this nation in a joint effort to stop all the madness before it had become us, just as it has now become us and overcome us sadly in this nation now. You are living in a fantasy land if you think we can help out without any sort of standards that have been traditionally based upon the religious values that we had within this nation over time that were kept, and so we see how it stands now with your ideology and solution based thinking in which does absolutely no good for us, and we all know this now.

Last edited:
[

You approve of late term abortions up until birth you have no credibility you're just another loon:cuckoo:

It's not a matter of whether I approve or disapprove.

It's none of my fucking business and it's none of yours.

The only two people whose business it is is the woman and her doctor.

And if she picks a quack like Gosnell, that's on her.
You are a sick individual (get help), with such thinking as you have, I can't help but draw such a conclusion, and so by your thinking our detectives, the FBI, Central Intelligence/CIA or any other crime fighting entity should simply abstain from being nosy or investigative, and then when sticking their little noses into any of this sort of stuff, and even when finding bad stuff going on, you still think that they are wrong and misguided, and this no matter what because it is between the doctor and the mother if they decide to kill a person, and all before that person has a right to speak for itself ? Then next they create the little shop of horrors in this twisted relationship you aspire to here, and no one is to intervene in such demonic activities ever ?

Without religious morals and solid values being taught, do you actually think that people will not sink any lower than they already have, just as they have sunk since religion has been under attack in this nation by the ones whom have caused all of this mess that we have now in this nation ? These attacks are coming from within religion in order to try and destroy it, and without it now, and so it is rotting away at the very core of this nation in which helped to guide these young ones once, into actually abstaining from becoming pregnant to begin with as you say or not having to choose an abortion at all because as you say, but I say it is because of their religious morals and values gained prior to in which helps them to do these things in which was being promoted by all in this nation in a joint effort to stop all the madness before it had become us, just as it has now become us and overcome us sadly in this nation now. You are living in a fantasy land if you think we can help out without any sort of standards that have been traditionally based upon the religious values that we had within this nation over time that were kept, and so we see how it stands now with your ideology and solution based thinking in which does absolutely no good for us, and we all know this now.

What has that got to do with the price of tea in china?

Previous generations of youth didn't abstain from sex. They had shotgun weddings, illegal abortions and more 'soiled doves' (higher percentage of women went into prostitution). Prostitution You want those good ol' days back? Really? You want to see the absolute poverty women were subjected to return?

Who is living a fantasy? Forcing women on the mercy of the church didn't work out well for them. We've done that. We had centuries of that. It didn't work then. It doesn't work in the US now and is only eased slightly by what few social policies the US has now.

Religious values didn't help people way back in the day, they don't help now.

You are a sick individual (get help), with such thinking as you have, I can't help but draw such a conclusion, and so by your thinking our detectives, the FBI, Central Intelligence/CIA or any other crime fighting entity should simply abstain from being nosy or investigative, and then when sticking their little noses into any of this sort of stuff, and even when finding bad stuff going on, you still think that they are wrong and misguided, and this no matter what because it is between the doctor and the mother if they decide to kill a person, and all before that person has a right to speak for itself ? Then next they create the little shop of horrors in this twisted relationship you aspire to here, and no one is to intervene in such demonic activities ever ?

And taking him out of context again. He referred to during pregnancy. Nothing sick about that.

You're essentially calling Canada loony and has no credibility because late term abortion up until birth is unrestricted. Which is funny because the US has 1.4% abortions post 21 weeks and Canada has 0.7% abortions post 20 weeks. Again, US laws and restrictions and lack of access increasing abortions.

You're essentially calling Canada loony and has no credibility because late term abortion up until birth is unrestricted. Which is funny because the US has 1.4% abortions post 21 weeks and Canada has 0.7% abortions post 20 weeks. Again, US laws and restrictions and lack of access increasing abortions.

What part of live birth, kill the baby "OMG I fucked up again" behead the baby don't you get?

He and his staff routinely beheaded babies born alive.

Oh I'm a Canuck. No federal law? Of course not. Under our health plan our medical is province by province.

So late term is not unrestricted. One just has to learn which province deals with their abortion laws.

What part of live birth, kill the baby "OMG I fucked up again" behead the baby don't you get?

He and his staff routinely beheaded babies born alive.

Oh I'm a Canuck. No federal law? Of course not. Under our health plan our medical is province by province.

So late term is not unrestricted. One just has to learn which province deals with their abortion laws.

Gusnell was running a hack clinic. Not much argument there. We were talking late term abortion.

I've searched again, just to be sure. Not one province has a law restricting access to late term abortions. New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island don't fund abortions, but they don't restrict access. Nunavut doesn't have any clinics or hospitals that provide abortion services (wow! Highest birth rate in Canada and 51% of the population under 25yo, they are busy!). But I didn't find a single provincial or federal law controlling access to abortion.

Have you found any? Please cite these laws. Obviously this poor little immigrant is struggling to find her way. :doubt:

^women have the right to know if they are expecting a girl or a boy. You cannot assume a woman will have an abortion if the fetus is a girl.

Women have the right to live, not be slaughtered because they are female

Forum List

Back