Media and North Korea

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
I just heard on Rush that the mainstream media is crawling in bed with rocket man because he is bashing Trump. The little dictator said Trump changed his mind last minute to blow up peace deal. The media loves this, and immediately uses the words of the North Korean's to attack Trump. No low is too low. Of course the lefties will say Rush is hate radio, but if you look at the coverage, it is clear that this is just simply true. Way to go media. You guys rock.

What attack on trump for North Korea is the media doing? Everyone on the left that I've seen is talking about the Cohen hearing... for the most part.

And I and others on the left are happy Trump did not CAVE and give North Korea everything they wanted, without giving us a thing.... it seems to me, Trump did the right thing by walking away....

And they reported that both the Repubs and dems in Congress were upset at the way Trump said once again, that he believes in a murderous dictator, when Kim said he didn't know about what his people did to Otto, until after it was done... and then reported Otto's parent's response...

and they reported that No Korea claims they did not insist that all the sanctions be removed, as Trump has stated they did.... reporting on it does not mean they believe the No Koreans...

So what exactly is Rush's complaint?

What attack on trump for North Korea is the media doing? Everyone on the left that I've seen is talking about the Cohen hearing... for the most part.

And I and others on the left are happy Trump did not CAVE and give North Korea everything they wanted, without giving us a thing.... it seems to me, Trump did the right thing by walking away....

And they reported that both the Repubs and dems in Congress were upset at the way Trump said once again, that he believes in a murderous dictator, when Kim said he didn't know about what his people did to Otto, until after it was done... and then reported Otto's parent's response...

and they reported that No Korea claims they did not insist that all the sanctions be removed, as Trump has stated they did.... reporting on it does not mean they believe the No Koreans...

Media is pushing the fiction that Trump failed because he got no deal, instead of the true story that he stood his ground and walked because no deal was possible.

As to the comments on Warmbier, you do not drag an opponent with whom you are trying to deal into a media scandal in which he may well have had an active hand. They are separate issues.

Diplomacy requires stroking your enemy's ego, distasteful as that may be. You can raise other issues AFTER you have the signature on the paper.

Last edited:
As to the comments on Warmbier, you do not drag an opponent with whom you are trying to deal into a media scandal that he may well have had an active hand in. They are separate issues.

Diplomacy requires stroking your enemy's ego, distasteful as that may be. You can raise other issues AFTER you have the signature on the paper.
I agree and disagree... I think he should have avoided answering the press with some kind of generic statement and not praised the man and accept him at his so call word...

It simply was a lie, and extremely hurtful to his parents and to all of us Americans, who do NOT want a President out there praising all of these murderous thug Dictators... it is NOT what we as a Nation stands for...

No other President has gone out and praised these murderers on a public stage like that, and trump shouldn't either....

he should have found another way to handle it imo... the question should have been anticipated and he should have had an answer prepared for it... again, imo.

Media is pushing the fiction that Trump failed because he got no deal, instead of the true story that he stood his ground and walked because no deal was possible.

Trump failed because he didn't do the ground work to produce a deal. The idiot thought he could just show up and force Kim to cave. Trump is an idiot because he didn't realize there was no deal to be made.

I just heard on Rush that the mainstream media is crawling in bed with rocket man because he is bashing Trump. The little dictator said Trump changed his mind last minute to blow up peace deal. The media loves this, and immediately uses the words of the North Korean's to attack Trump. No low is too low. Of course the lefties will say Rush is hate radio, but if you look at the coverage, it is clear that this is just simply true. Way to go media. You guys rock.
Rush and Trump are retards. Trump has glorified Kim. Birds of a feather.

As to the comments on Warmbier, you do not drag an opponent with whom you are trying to deal into a media scandal that he may well have had an active hand in. They are separate issues.

I agree and disagree... I think he should have avoided answering the press with some kind of generic statement and not praised the man and accept him at his so call word...

It simply was a lie, and extremely hurtful to his parents and to all of us Americans, who do NOT want a President out there praising all of these murderous thug Dictators... it is NOT what we as a Nation stands for...

No other President has gone out and praised these murderers on a public stage like that, and trump shouldn't either....

he should have found another way to handle it imo... the question should have been anticipated and he should have had an answer prepared for it... again, imo.

One plays the cards one is dealt. There are far bigger things at stake than people's feelings here, and I grow tired of people whose loyalty to the country I question defining "what we as a nation stand for".

Not directed specifically at you.

One plays the cards one is dealt. There are far bigger things at stake than people's feelings here, and I grow tired of people whose loyalty to the country I question defining "what we as a nation stand for".

That's because you are probably young, with constant internet bashing of your own country. My generation comes from a "very proud to be American" generation.... the Great one, that Trumpsters yearn for...

That's because you are probably young, with constant internet bashing of your own country. My generation comes from a "very proud to be American" generation.... the Great one, that Trumpsters yearn for...

Actually I'm 66. I "retired" into my self-propelled third career at 48. First voted in 1972. Was taught the evils of Marxist-based philosophies in elementary school, and dispensed with Democrats altogether 20 years ago. I have never bashed my country, just some of the knuckleheads polluting it.

Greatest Generation eh? You must be as old as my mother. Congratulations.

A meeting was scheduled. Trump showed. Kim didn't.

Kim was the one who walked, leaving Trump humiliated and Kim elevated.

That was Kim's plan all along. And Trump fell for it.

And with news reports that saying that US intelligence believes NK is building a new launch pad

I wonder who is getting outplayed here

Clearly Trump has no concept of foreign diplomacy and thinks that anyone can do it.

The hard fact is if you want something from NK, you have to compromise.

They are probably not going to give up their nuclear weapons but they may make some concessions

They have tested 6 times and guess who was the president

Its nice to take credit for the good but you also have to accept the bad.

Liberals are apparently attacking Trump for not caving into North Korea and for not giving it what it wants without denuclearization first.

No. people are bashing Trump for lying to America.

"There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea."

And of course that ended up being a lie. How bad is it when our own state Dept officials are saying that Kim was right and Trump was wrong on what concessions were asked for. In what fucking world did we think we would find out state Dept people telling us the Dictator of North Korea was being more truthful with Americans than our own president

Forum List

Back