Measuring success in Afghanistan withdrawal

I think we funnel billions and billions of dollars to the Pentagon to figure out these details. That's first. Second, I think it's pathetic that you're attempting to be Biden's lackey. Third, I highly suspect you're not even American.

So rly
Our entire system dropped the ball. From intelligence to Biden.

A successful withdrawal of Afghanistan will be if every American soldier and civil service worker gets out alive. How else will you measure success?
There are some estimates that there are 86k people who fall into that category still there when you include all the Afghans that helped us fight that war. If that number is 50% accurate we will get an F.

I am more effectively critical of Biden than most of the retards on this forum (you).

Your irrational paranoias don't surprise me.

I skimmed about three pages of your posts. You make the mistake of thinking if you have a few interesting takes on the internet this makes you a deep thinker. It does not. You gave away the farm when you insisted I think like a seasoned, expert general. I obviously cannot, but this is the argument of an intellectual child. It does not take a virtuoso musician to identify a wrong note, or a gourmet chef to identify when the food has been over-salted.

But here, it's not just wrong notes or over-salted food. People will die. That I note people will die, and this is bad, does not mean I must have the remedy for this situation as someone who is not in my field and has trained their entire life TO have the remedy.

So really. Move along. I've seen enough

You gave away the farm when you insisted I think like a seasoned, expert general.
Do you think Biden directed it personally, or was that maybe done by seasoned, expert generals under Biden's command? It's actually retarded to blame Biden when in all likelihood it would have happened the same way or almost the same way under Trump, and also when everybody seems to agree that there was no good way to do this. This is where you give away the farm on you being a shameless partisan hack.

Do you think Biden directed it personally? Or was that maybe done by seasoned, expert generals under Biden's command? It's actually retarded to blame Biden when in all likelihood it would have happened the same way or almost the same way under Trump. And also when everybody seems to agree that there was no good way to do this. This is where you give away the farm on you being a shameless partisan hack.

Did you not know that he rejected the recommendations to do it differently?

Did you not know that he said "I stand behind MY decision"?

I get really tired of the lofty, "I'm better than you, I'm not partisan." That can be a parking lot for a lot of lazy stupid ideas. See: your former post to me.

The Taliban has our guns, weapons, vehicles. Even IF we get every American and ally out....there's that.

This is an epic catastrophe. If you're not getting it yet, turn over to Morning Joe and witness their long faces. They're not even trying.
I'm waiting to hear one of you RepubliQans try to justify Trump's release of 5000 Taliban fighters including leaders, last year. Trump set up this withdrawal.

Also, not another word about Afghanistan until y'all address Trumpolini's withdrawal of troops from Syria, betraying the Syrian opposition and the Kurds.

Link for context? Are you suggesting that Biden personally directed the removal of the troops? Do you think it would have been done in a way under Trump that would have prevented the problems we are seeing? Do you really think under Trump the Taliban would not have come back?
I'm better than you
I don't think I'm an amazingly intelligent person, but certainly more so than you. hahaha

I get really tired of the lofty, "I'm better than you, I'm not partisan." That can be a parking lot for a lot of lazy stupid ideas. See: your former post to me.
What Biden said, essentially, is "The buck stops here." He was simply showing integrity. After 4 years of Trumpolini, perhaps many people have forgotten what integrity looks like.

I think we funnel billions and billions of dollars to the Pentagon to figure out these details. That's first. Second, I think it's pathetic that you're attempting to be Biden's lackey. Third, I highly suspect you're not even American.

So rly
Given your proclivities, you're a traitor, and so it ill behooves you to speak to who is an "American" and who is not.

The Kurds are not thanking him, that's a given.

Nor are the Afghans for enabling this Taliban takeover.
I don't care. We need to rebuild our infrastructure and focus on America for a while. The rest of the world will have to sort its own shit out for a while.

And then "but it's really Trump's fault!"

And his handlers expect mindless drones like you to repeat it.

And then he said "Where am I? When's Jell-O?"
You're an ass. A punk. A coward. And a traitor.

STFU boy

The Taliban has our guns, weapons, vehicles. Even IF we get every American and ally out....there's that.

This is an epic catastrophe. If you're not getting it yet, turn over to Morning Joe and witness their long faces. They're not even trying.

The only catastrophe here is they should have left 10 minutes after they arrived.
Where's all the soldiers they trained? The government officials left the country not a shot fired to protect the capital.
And you call leaving it a catastrophe? Don't make me vomit again.

Those people have been barbarians since time began with their bloodthirsty Koran. They kill people for no reason.

Get out of the place and let the mongrels kill the lot. What did Afghanistan ever do for the world?
Biden is right. America tried everything to help those ragheads and wasted trillions doing it plus thousands of Americans lives. For what. When is enough enough.

I don't care. We need to rebuild our infrastructure and focus on America for a while. The rest of the world will have to sort its own shit out for a while.
The Ugly AmeriKKKan speaks! Screw everyone else! Our infrastructure is in trouble because of Reaganomics, not due to foreign entanglements. The GOP refuses to focus on the USA, preferring to focus only on the "needs" of billionaires.

What happened to JFK's dream of the USA a City on the Hill, a shining beacon of freedom and democracy? Instead we're just an insane corporatist empire. If you want the USA govt to work for the USA, stop voting for RepubliQans!

Forum List

Back