Meanwhile in Germany.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
And that is just one of the numerous examples of the fascistic spirit that has taken hold of the country I willingly emigrated to almost exactly 18 years ago, which I now no longer recognize. Here’s another one, which will turn your stomach. It’s a video clip of a Deutsche Bahn Gestapo Officer (a newly created official position formerly known as “train conductor”) barking orders at a maskless woman, over and over, like in a Spielberg film, then finally physically assaulting the woman …

• Banned
^ For example, if you’re flying to New Normal Germany from some other country where reality prevails, the moment your plane enters German airspace, you are required to don a medical-looking mask, and not just any old medical-looking mask, but an FFP2 Filtering Face Piece as defined by the EN 149 standard, which has been proven to protect you from the BA.5 Variant of the Omicron Variant of the SARS CoV-2 Variant (i.e., the original Covid-19 Variant) by the “the Golden Syrian Hamster Model,” according to the New Normal German authorities.**

Of course, this Filtering Face Piece mandate does not apply to government officials and their mouthpieces in the German media, an entire planeload of whom just flew from New Normal Germany to New Normal Canada and back in a state of flagrant masklessness.

That black lady does not sound German. Is this over a mask?? I thought Germany had returned to sanity but unfortunately....in my opinion...there is something with Germans that they are always on the cusp. I don't mean to insult you it is just my observation.

I went to Germany in 1987 with a friend who was a German exchange student in my hometown. The people there were lovely to me. However. I vividly remember my friend being mocked by idiots at my high school with jeers of "heil Hitler", and I was incensed for her. I smacktalked the perpetrators and she told me, "Don't. It's okay."

I realize now that's where they were in their stages of grief. Just 40 years post Holocaust and deeply into "accepting responsibility".

Not now. I have so much more to say on this but have to go now...will return later. But in short, now, they are the New Vanguards of Inclusivity and no one measures up. And they will let everyone know. It has led to another bad place for Germany.

And that is just one of the numerous examples of the fascistic spirit that has taken hold of the country I willingly emigrated to almost exactly 18 years ago, which I now no longer recognize. Here’s another one, which will turn your stomach. It’s a video clip of a Deutsche Bahn Gestapo Officer (a newly created official position formerly known as “train conductor”) barking orders at a maskless woman, over and over, like in a Spielberg film, then finally physically assaulting the woman …

I'm rooting for the African woman. She should have kicked that Mask Nazi in the nuts.

Anyway....

What I think happened to Germany is they are in the Stage of Grief where they feel they have Moved On from their dirty deeds and therefore, self-righteously have so much to teach everyone else. Mostly, the USA--the very nation who in the end dug them out from all their disaster.

They have no idea how deeply insulting this is to us. Or they don't care. Either way, I find it insufferable. Your people used babies for target practice. Your people smoked out children. Not for land. Not because of war. Just because you didn't like their race and religion.

So maybe lay off how much Trump offends you, Germany.

That's all I got.

N-TV: German liberals have called for the dismantling of Nord Stream 2 and the expansion of sanctions against Russia.
Do Liberals ever call for creation at all?

I just read that Germany has called for some drastic energy cuts as of Sept 1. Trump told them about this and they literally laughed in his face.

That black lady does not sound German. Is this over a mask?? I thought Germany had returned to sanity but unfortunately....in my opinion...there is something with Germans that they are always on the cusp. I don't mean to insult you it is just my observation.

Don’t condemn the whole country for the acts of a whacko power hungry train conductor.

These power hungry authoritarians exist in every society.
She sounds Jamaican, and some people you just can't give power because they do things like that.

We have a hell of a lot more mask Nazis in the USA than Germany does.

Forum List

Back