Zelensky rents his 4mill italian villa to Russians

How come this dude has a 4 million dollar villa in Italy and we're sending him $$$???

hypocrite.
It's possible he has his hands full fighting off the Russians, and it is also possible that not all Russians support the criminal war declared by the dying-of-cancer Putin. Zelensky has no use for a vacation home, but I bet he uses every penny on the Ukraine's defense if he collects rent money. The world is praying that Russia will withdraw. Many in Russia feel the same way as the Lutherans quietly did when Hitler was killing off people with birth defects, not to mention anyone who frowned his way even if it wasn't about Hitler.

Let's hope for the best for the Ukraine, its leader, and their fund raising effort to buy arms to push back the Russians who recently blew up a lot of items in another nuclear power plant. This was not wise on the part of the Russians. They need to go home and quit coveting Ukrainian's elements. Their minerals belong to the people of the Ukraine, not some modern-day Hitler. May the Ukraine have peace in the very near future, a peace that lasts from here on out.

Prayers up for the Ukraine to get peace as soon as tonight's vespers in America are said from the hearts and voices of peace-loving people the world over. No more nukes.

It's possible he has his hands full fighting off the Russians, and it is also possible that not all Russians support the criminal war declared by the dying-of-cancer Putin. Zelensky has no use for a vacation home, but I bet he uses every penny on the Ukraine's defense if he collects rent money.
Lol.... Zelensky is a world class con man and grifter that is socking away tens of millions of dollars in foreign banks for when he flees the country..
Putin is extremely popular with the Russian citizens and there is zero evidence that he is dying from a disease.
You need to quit believing the nonsense that CNN and MSNBC and the Biden people keep feeding the American people.
I suggest you find some independent objective news sources about what's really happening in Ukraine / Russia.

Lol.... Zelensky is a world class con man and grifter that is socking away tens of millions of dollars in foreign banks for when he flees the country..
Putin is extremely popular with the Russian citizens and there is zero evidence that he is dying from a disease.
You need to quit believing the nonsense that CNN and MSNBC and the Biden people keep feeding the American people.
I suggest you find some independent objective news sources about what's really happening in Ukraine / Russia.
I don't watch MSM any more, Sunni Man. I do a lot of reading online, though. I think that Biden may hope there is a war by harping against Republicans who voted for Trump in the last election which proofs keep showing up that President Trump actually won re-election after the swing states' votes were renewed by people who actually live in the states that received undue numbers of people voting by mail or other means such a voting in person, which was the tradition in most states for 200 years. Zelensky is not a politician. He once was an entertainer who used humor to make people laugh, but he also stepped up to the plate with his popularity with the Ukrainian people when he was elected their leader. I sincerely think he loves the people in the Ukraine more than V. Putin. Putin wants the same thing Stalin did, who killed multimillions of Russians and Eastern Europeans who displeased himself in the years 1930-1953 when he died. That was 23 years of torture of Eastern European Satellite countries Russia considered their property as they murdered innocent and hard-working farmers who gave them the produce of their land with ridiculously higher taxes than is tolerable for expenses put out by farmers to keep their protein-bearing animal herds alive and their fields productive. Stalin the asshole sent the KGB into the Ukraine who tormented, threatened, and destroyed first their crops, then their lives with starvation rigged by daily and sometimes hourly visits by KGB people to stop the farmers from having any food storages that the farmers tried to hide for their own families to have food. Putin has used weapons of mass murdering to clinically kill the Ukrainian people not only in Kiev, but with surprise murdering miniholocausts of missiles that have taken out orphanages, maternity hospitals, and food merchants across the Ukraine, sparing only certain Russian outposts of people who made the Ukraine their home while staying in touch with their Russian relatives within the Russian borders from past invasions. For some reason, Putin thinks Russia is entitled to the bounty the Ukrainian people earned for themselves. I don't think Zelensky is going to cave to Russian hatred of shelling the hell out of everyday people, men, women, and children of Ukraine with their bully resources.

I've studied the past on Russia. While nobody was looking during WWII, Russia carried out a lot of killing the people in not only Russia but also in its satellite states who did not please Stalin. Their backstabbing of Eastern Europe has been going on for a thousand years with invasions and counter invasions for reasons Western countries do not understand well, considering that their most contested enemies were Germany that also tended to invade and counter invade the same countries Russia mincemeated. A thousand years those two countries have claimed the right to fly their flag over doesn't escape the Eastern european victims, though. I heard Lech Walesca himself speak to a historical society in GDansk not quite two decades ago. The Polish people alternated being the chew toys of dog Russia and dog Germany for a thousand years earlier. I'm afraid history backs him up. Perhaps I was overwhelmed when Zelensky announced that his smaller country, the Ukraine, would oppose the Russian invasion of their Sovereign country that seeks shelter from NATO by granting them membership so Russia would just stop shelling them and leaving them alone. Russia has blasted away at two of Ukraine's nuclear power plant, and the Ukrainians have another nuclear plant somewhere, according to what I read, and they're worried about nuclear fallout, which Russia threatens every time they shell a nuclear power plant to gain an advantage over the Ukraine. Zelensky seems more of a David putting his sling to Goliath Putin who's ordering all this mischief not only against the Ukraine, but other sovereign states along the border who put their own countries in harm's way of the Russia blob mob that wants to punish countries who took in Ukranian refugees and sheltered them from Russia with all their resources. I bless former Polish President Lech Walesca for looking out for his own people and their independence from Russia's last takeover of their country and anybody else they feel like invading with their superior armies and WOMDs to back up their hateful overbearing threats.
1662299296991.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back