Me: Communism has killed 94 million people...

I need to keep it down to your level.

Then allow me to bring it down to yours:

oink oink oink, oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink. Oink oink oink. Oink oink oink.

Communist:friend: That wasn't REAL Communism, try again!
Communist:friend: That wasn't REAL Communism, try again!

You won't get me to defend the atrocities of the Communism of Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin or Mao.

So tell me about the atrocities of modern Communist Vietnam?

Tell me how many millions are dying in modern Communist China?

I am no fan of Communism- I think it is a failed economic theory- but it has also become a boogeyman for idiots on the Right.
and the geniuses on the left keep say they are not communists...everyone was warned about 'old' communism and the left refuse to listen insisting it was working, these enormous I.Q. giants are now trying to sell us the same product with a good ol capitalist commercial label "NEW AND IMPROVED"...I knew the commies were wrong then and I know they are wrong now so, thanx but no thanx

There is no unemployment only underpayment under truer forms of Capitalism.
Nope. There is no way to get rid of frictional unemployment in any kind of capitalism, and structural unemployment will almost always be a problem as well.
only underpayment does that; with market clearing wages, persons should be able to afford, market based forms of insurance.
That doesn't solve frictional or structural unemployment. It doesn't matter what the wages are, Except under a command economy, there will always be a lag between job search and new job, and a mismatch between skills available and demanded. Insurance has nothing to do with it.
A smoother economy would pay labor enough to buy private forms of unemployment insurance.

Again, you have no clue as you vague speak. What is a smooth economy?
One where nice guys can always afford to have nice girls come over to help them practice giving smoothies, of course.

There is no unemployment only underpayment under truer forms of Capitalism.
Nope. There is no way to get rid of frictional unemployment in any kind of capitalism, and structural unemployment will almost always be a problem as well.
only underpayment does that; with market clearing wages, persons should be able to afford, market based forms of insurance.
That doesn't solve frictional or structural unemployment. It doesn't matter what the wages are, Except under a command economy, there will always be a lag between job search and new job, and a mismatch between skills available and demanded. Insurance has nothing to do with it.
A smoother economy would pay labor enough to buy private forms of unemployment insurance.
And? That's still unemployed. You said no unemployment.
Only labor that is actively looking for work would be, looking for work. That, all by itself, may "pay for itself", in the long run.

For economic purposes, we only need consider the economic effects on our market economy.

Simply solving for simple poverty on an at-will basis, means full employment of capital resources. Capitalism need not care about social reasons.

Again, you have no clue as you vague speak. What is a smooth economy?
One where nice guys can always afford to have nice girls come over to help them practice giving smoothies, of course.

Adios.

and the geniuses on the left keep say they are not communists...everyone was warned about 'old' communism and the left refuse to listen insisting it was working, these enormous I.Q. giants are now trying to sell us the same product with a good ol capitalist commercial label "NEW AND IMPROVED"...I knew the commies were wrong then and I know they are wrong now so, thanx but no thanx

You have to call people "Communists" because you're a piece of shit Conservative nobody and because your ego is so fragile, you have to find equivalence.

What a whiny little bitch you are.

You have to call people "Communists" because you're a piece of shit Conservative nobody and because your ego is so fragile, you have to find equivalence.

What a whiny little bitch you are.
lol

Forum List

Back