Me: Communism has killed 94 million people...

Communist:friend: That wasn't REAL Communism, try again!

You won't get me to defend the atrocities of the Communism of Pol Pot, Joseph Stalin or Mao.

So tell me about the atrocities of modern Communist Vietnam?

Tell me how many millions are dying in modern Communist China?

I am no fan of Communism- I think it is a failed economic theory- but it has also become a boogeyman for idiots on the Right.

I hate communism;...

So you think Athens greece, Egypt, Rome, Ming China, and on down the list that provided public services are communist societies. See how fucking stupid you're comparing government providing services to the people to communism really is??? Get it???

I want more political parties...Communism normally has only one.
I want more private sector jobs and businesses. Think this is a communist thing??? Read some fucking political science before responding.

I think what Mao, stalin and all other communist pieces of shit did in the past are evil and should be stomped out from this planet. They shit on the little guy every chance they had even through they used the little guy as useful idiots.

"Communism" is an economic system. It doesn't "kill" anybody.

Armies kill people. Guns and bombs and rockets kill people. Murderers kill people. Economic systems preeeeety much provide a framework for how wealth moves around. That's all they do.

I hate communism;...

So you think Athens greece, Egypt, Rome, Ming China, and on down the list that provided public services are communist societies. See how fucking stupid you're comparing government providing services to the people to communism really is??? Get it???

I want more political parties...Communism normally has only one.
I want more private sector jobs and businesses. Think this is a communist thing??? Read some fucking political science before responding.

I think what Mao, stalin and all other communist pieces of shit did in the past are evil and should be stomped out from this planet. They shit on the little guy every chance they had even through they used the little guy as useful idiots.
Commie, Commie, Commie, Commie
Commie Chameleon.
You come and go.
You come and go...
bg-06.jpg

Armies kill people. Guns and bombs and rockets kill people. Murderers kill people. Economic systems preeeeety much provide a framework for how wealth moves around. That's all they do.

Communism is a political ideology and followers of that ideology have killed, in the pursuit of it's goals, tens of millions of people.

That's a retarded argument, even for you.

Communism is a political ideology and followers of that ideology have killed, in the pursuit of it's goals, tens of millions of people.
And the only think keeping the commies from taking America is the right to fucking guns.

:banana:

Anyway, I've now exposed two Communists on this forum, ScienceRocks (Matthew), and Pogo.

Because another thing I've learned over the years is that only a Communist denies that Communism kills.

Another thing Communists do is tell you that they've actually visited Communist countries, and you haven't, so they must be right and you must be wrong about Communism.

Another thing Communists do is tell you that the CIA controls all the newspapers, like the Los Angeles Times, for instance.

A major tactic of Communists is to make the claim that every actual real-life Communist country wasn't real Communism.

The problem with that argument is that it begs the question, "So we should let the Communists take over our country, and hope, even though it's never happened before in the history of Communism, that we will finally have REAL Communism?"

And the only think keeping the commies from taking America is the right to fucking guns.

:banana:

I didn't know the right for you to fuck your gun was in the constitution, but if your sex life with your firearms is all that keeping us from becoming communist, then go.for it. I hope you have a long and happy life together

Communism is a political ideology and followers of that ideology have killed, in the pursuit of it's [sic] goals, tens of millions of people.

Then what you're going for is this. I'm afraid that's a dead end.
Again, read the words --- "communism" is an economic system. It doesn't "kill" anybody.

Then what you're going for is this. I'm afraid that's a dead end.
Again, read the words --- :"communism" is an economic system. It doesn't "kill" anybody.

read the words, "and followers of the ideology have killed tens of millions".

So, what's more important to you? Oceans of murdered people? Or arguing semantics?

Forum List

Back