Is the Communist Party and the Democratic Party actually the same thing?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
A good argument could be made that the Communist Party USA has so infiltrated the Democratic Party, that they are now one and the same.

Look and see that the Communist Party USA has the same exact agenda as the Democrats:

Communist Party USA

Lol

Communism doesn't allow for a private sector and could care less about the vote of the people. Most communist countries have only one main party,,,China, Cuba, USSR, etc.

Oh'yess, you don't believe in the public sector and believe the private sector should be able to own people as slaves. Damn.

A good argument could be made that the Communist Party USA has so infiltrated the Democratic Party, that they are now one and the same.

Look and see that the Communist Party USA has the same exact agenda as the Democrats:

Communist Party USA

Well since you are making it- we all know its not a 'good argument'- it is a 'Blackrook' argument.

LOL

Communist Party USA

Well since you are making it- we all know its not a 'good argument'- it is a 'Blackrook' argument.

LOL

It is a sick joke. The guy doesn't know what communism stands for! He is comparing social democracy to communism. WTF?

They are the same. Democrats are commies, commies are democrats. Commies are traitors to the United States by their very nature (anti-constitution), thus......

No- just retarded gullible right wing idiots believe that. Not your fault you were dropped on your head repeatedly.
To each according to his need. From each according to his ability.

Do you agree with that statement?
I need to have everything I desire, but I don't feel much like working for it.

Wait, does that make me a Communist or a typical Millenial-generation Democrat?

Who wants universal, government healthcare?

Who wants to "socialize....err.......take over the oil industry and run it...errr....I mean...."?

Who wants to tax all incomes until the outcome is equal?

Who wants to take away guns?

Get the point, commie? Whether you admit it or not, you are a cocksucking commie that needs to get the fuck out of America and go live with your buddies in north korea. commie.

Forum List

Back