Amazing quotes by new GOP darling and Senate Nominee, Judge Roy Moore

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
“I want to see virtue and morality returned to our country and God is the only source of our law, liberty and government,” Moore said during Thursday’s debate with Luther Strange. He has also called religious liberty “the civil rights issue of our time” in a written statement about prayer in public school and claimed that God punishes the U.S. for immoral behavior.

But separation of church and state was never meant to separate God and government,” Moore told Gwen Ifill during an interview with PBS Flashpoints USA in 2004.

When asked if Moore was comparing homosexuality to bestiality, he replied, “It’s the same thing.”

“There is no such thing as evolution,” Moore told The Washington Post.

Alabama Republican Senate Race Is Even Crazier Than You Imagined

Yes, he believes that allowing unmarried humans to obtain contraception was the beginning of the slow slide to perdition.

This from the conservative Chicago Tribune:
Alabama Senate primary shows America's deepest division: Sane vs. crazy

Saying, with no supporting evidence, because there is none, that parts of America are under Muslim Shariah law.

--------------------------

I love the comments after articles about Moore. That evolution is nonsense and finally, a godly man we can vote for.

Republicans are they who.they are. They show us who they are and if America keeps voting them into office then we get what we asked for.

Millions of Trump's voters want healthcare taken from their families. How can you look at your kid and want that? Go figure.

he can shove his religion back up his ass, and quit trying to pawn it off on me and the rest of the country.

Trump didnt want him - he won - Trump deletes the tweets supporting the other clown - now Trump thinks Godboi is great.

Fuck both of them.

jesus.jpg

Anyone who has a problem with contraception cannot defend their position. It is not arguable.

We pretty much know who Jesus is not fond of. The people who shout "let him die" and "feed the poor and they will breed".

And we know those aren't Democrats.
No, that is EXACTLY the Democratic position, which is using abortion to keep down the number of the poor and minorities. Margaret Sanger is your hero:

Margaret Sanger - Wikiquote

lol, your posts are SO stupid.
Read the Margaret Sanger quotes, if you dare.

“I want to see virtue and morality returned to our country and God is the only source of our law, liberty and government,” Moore said during Thursday’s debate with Luther Strange. He has also called religious liberty “the civil rights issue of our time” in a written statement about prayer in public school and claimed that God punishes the U.S. for immoral behavior.

But separation of church and state was never meant to separate God and government,” Moore told Gwen Ifill during an interview with PBS Flashpoints USA in 2004.

When asked if Moore was comparing homosexuality to bestiality, he replied, “It’s the same thing.”

“There is no such thing as evolution,” Moore told The Washington Post.

Alabama Republican Senate Race Is Even Crazier Than You Imagined

Yes, he believes that allowing unmarried humans to obtain contraception was the beginning of the slow slide to perdition.

This from the conservative Chicago Tribune:
Alabama Senate primary shows America's deepest division: Sane vs. crazy

Saying, with no supporting evidence, because there is none, that parts of America are under Muslim Shariah law.

--------------------------

I love the comments after articles about Moore. That evolution is nonsense and finally, a godly man we can vote for.

Republicans are they who.they are. They show us who they are and if America keeps voting them into office then we get what we asked for.

Millions of Trump's voters want healthcare taken from their families. How can you look at your kid and want that? Go figure.

So, what's your worse case scenario for what he might do?

Keep in as concise and not hysterical as you can, two sentences would be best.

He wants to take us down the same road as Turkey. Make everyone live by a religious standard and shit on anyone that dares step out of line.

The guys a fascist.

He is one guy. IF he oversteps there are strong checks and balances to stop him.

Hell, the judges could even follow the law when they repeal anything untoward he managed to get though Congress and signed.

NOt that they would, but they COULD.

IF he did as you feared.

Just saw a Moore interview. He was asked what he thought of the "Dreamers" and he said in that weird up in the hills accent:

Wut's tha-yut?

The reporter said it's the kids who came here.

And he said, "If you told me what you are talking about, I could tell you what I thought about it".

The guy had no idea who the "Dreamers" are. None whatsoever.

He doesn't speak like a Christian that's for sure.
Sure he does. It's the new non traditional right wing Christianity. Feed the poor and they will breed and let him die right wing Christianity that comes from the GOP.

Forum List

Back