McMahon --Where Does The GOP Get These Broads?

It's low self-esteem to the point of self loathing that makes women rightwingers.

Yanno what they say, NYcarbineer...if you aren't a liberal when you're young, you have no heart....and if you aren't a conservative when you're grown, you have no brains.

I've heard that...

but these people aren't conservatives... they're reactionaries.

It's low self-esteem to the point of self loathing that makes women rightwingers.

Naa just bright, intelligent, and pretty.

linda-mcmahon-pic.jpg

I guess there's no accounting for taste...

Yanno what they say, NYcarbineer...if you aren't a liberal when you're young, you have no heart....and if you aren't a conservative when you're grown, you have no brains.

I don't consider creating double digit unemployment having a heart.

McMahon can hang out with John Kerry on his yacht the Scaramouch that has thrice the square footage of the average American household

Lay offa Michelle. That chick classes up the White House. You want I should rag on Nancy Reagan and her Tarot Card Readers For Policy?

20080825_obama6_33.jpg

She may be a chic and/or a broad, but classy? Not in this lifetime or the next.

Meh, to each their own Granny. Which First Lady was your favorite?

I think I would go for Jackie Kennedy in many respects. She was a woman of great class - it's not a matter of wealth, station in life, or whatever - class is something you either have or you don't have.

She brought life and light into an otherwise dreary White House. She did a wonderful job of digging up old White House treasures and putting them to good use in redoing the White House. The White House is, after all, the "People's House." She was charming and very definitely a huge asset in furthering good relationships between the US and foreign countries.

She was a good mother to her children and for whatever was going on in the way of extramarital affairs, I feel she held her head up and rode the tide. She carried herself like a lady.

She did a magnificent job of planning John Kennedy's funeral, combining both the President's personal aspects and historical traditions. (I must say that after the fact I was a little stressed that the floor mosaic in honor of Kennedy at St. Matthew's Cathedral would not be completed before I got married there. Brides are funny about things like that.)

Was she perfect? No. Are any of us? No.

Sorry...that makes you a RINO

Where I grew up it's your typical Republican.

How is it where you are now?

The Republicans in South Carolina are ultra social conservatives and very religious here. The county I live in just legalized in 2008 the sale of alcohol at bars and restaurants on Sunday. A couple of years ago there was a state representative who wanted to outlaw lap dances. :cuckoo:

It was quite an adjustment from Boston.

She may be a chic and/or a broad, but classy? Not in this lifetime or the next.

Meh, to each their own Granny. Which First Lady was your favorite?

I think I would go for Jackie Kennedy in many respects. She was a woman of great class - it's not a matter of wealth, station in life, or whatever - class is something you either have or you don't have.

She brought life and light into an otherwise dreary White House. She did a wonderful job of digging up old White House treasures and putting them to good use in redoing the White House. The White House is, after all, the "People's House." She was charming and very definitely a huge asset in furthering good relationships between the US and foreign countries.

She was a good mother to her children and for whatever was going on in the way of extramarital affairs, I feel she held her head up and rode the tide. She carried herself like a lady.

She did a magnificent job of planning John Kennedy's funeral, combining both the President's personal aspects and historical traditions. (I must say that after the fact I was a little stressed that the floor mosaic in honor of Kennedy at St. Matthew's Cathedral would not be completed before I got married there. Brides are funny about things like that.)

Was she perfect? No. Are any of us? No.

Ya, for a lot of us, Jackie was the Ultimate Lady, Granny. She had so much drama in her life (remember the cat fight with Christine Onnasis?) but the public never heard a word of it from her. I suppose women like that are extinct now.

Naa just bright, intelligent, and pretty.

A woman who embraces conservatism is embracing a political philosophy, that if it had had its way a hundred years ago,

would not even have allowed her to vote.

You have to be suffering from serious mental misalignment to be a conservative woman.

A woman who embraces conservatism is embracing a political philosophy, that if it had had its way a hundred years ago,

Which has absolutely nothing to do with what conservatives believe today, but you already knew that.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with what conservatives believe today, but you already knew that.

Only because conservatives are almost always on the wrong side of history. Kind of like conservative opposition to gay marriage and gays in the military will have nothing to do with what conservatives believe a hundred years from now,

since conservatives are on the wrong side of history on those issues as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: Cal
Women turn to conservatism out of a need to seek and obtain approval from the kind of men who need women over whom they can exert authority.

So it's symbiotic, in a sense.

Only because conservatives are almost always on the wrong side of history. Kind of like conservative opposition to gay marriage and gays in the military will have nothing to do with what conservatives believe a hundred years from now,

since conservatives are on the wrong side of history on those issues as well.

Ya well, I'd be most pleased if all the haters would get the fuck out of my GOP, NYcarbineer.

How does McMahon justify all the money she made off of Steroid abuse?

Forum List

Back