McMahon --Where Does The GOP Get These Broads?

I waited my whole life for chicks to break that last glass ceiling....and what I get is McMahon? Palin? Whitman?

I feel so ripped off here, guys.

All kidding aside, have the state GOP's lost control? WTH is happening? Dun anyone vet these candidates? There are some fabulous women in the GOP. Why aren't we getting better candidates?

Is this some weird "GOP Women For Democrats" plot?
The system is broken.

Isabel Peron
Violeta Chamorro
Bachelet
Kirchner
Laura Chinchilla
Rouesseff
There's a bunch here
List of elected or appointed female heads of state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The difference is they grew up in reality, not Disney.Same with the voting base. They have to think very carefully before they vote or their futures could____________ ya know:eusa_shhh:

How does McMahon justify all the money she made off of Steroid abuse?

Or the deaths that have come because of it? Her company (her husband's company) doesn't exactly have a great track record of keeping their employees and their families alive.

They told their wrestlers to bulk up or find work elsewhere. They turned a blind eye to obvious steroid abuse in order to make millions while their wrestlers died from abuse

Or the deaths that have come because of it? Her company (her husband's company) doesn't exactly have a great track record of keeping their employees and their families alive.

They told their wrestlers to bulk up or find work elsewhere. They turned a blind eye to obvious steroid abuse in order to make millions while their wrestlers died from abuse

Or went crazy and killed their families.

Chris Benoit double murder and suicide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I watched this tv show a while ago about a wrestler who abused steroids. His story was just tragic...I wish I could recall something more about it. It is one step away from manslaughter to make employees do this to their bodies.

I am truely blown away that a state GOP thought McMahon was a viable candidate....it's pretty disgusting.

John_Kerry_Wind_Surfing.jpg

I waited my whole life for chicks to break that last glass ceiling....and what I get is McMahon? Palin? Whitman?

I feel so ripped off here, guys.

All kidding aside, have the state GOP's lost control? WTH is happening? Dun anyone vet these candidates? There are some fabulous women in the GOP. Why aren't we getting better candidates?

Is this some weird "GOP Women For Democrats" plot?

You don't get jack shit. You get Hillary and that wormy assed little skank named Nancy and you are worried about Republican women? Shows what a fucking moron you are.

Can you name a single Republican woman who has accomplished anything? Hillary is a respected Secretary of State and Pelosi has accomplished more than Denny Hastert (does anyone know who he was?)

Who is your most accomplished Republican woman?

Conldeeza Rice? first woman as sec state? Oh she was black to so that shiould have been a duble word score among lefties....

oh wait a minute....IIIIII get it now, shes an aunt Jemima ( aunt Jemima = uncle tom ) and media didn't give you permission to cheer or be porud because, wells, shes a republican and an evil con. ....you are so partisan it is really amazing.

A woman who embraces conservatism is embracing a political philosophy, that if it had had its way a hundred years ago,

would not even have allowed her to vote.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with what conservatives believe today, but you already knew that.

Only because conservatives are almost always on the wrong side of history. Kind of like conservative opposition to gay marriage and gays in the military will have nothing to do with what conservatives believe a hundred years from now,

since conservatives are on the wrong side of history on those issues as well.

to bad 'progressives' never look at history, and are absent an ounce of remorse. if they did they'd see all their forward looking; chic ,feel your pain, rights for everyone, everything, the gov. will provide for your happiness poo poo has one race in a shambles, another in the hopper and ala Greece etc. will soon be introduced to the end game of all that history they never seem to remember.

You don't get jack shit. You get Hillary and that wormy assed little skank named Nancy and you are worried about Republican women? Shows what a fucking moron you are.

Can you name a single Republican woman who has accomplished anything? Hillary is a respected Secretary of State and Pelosi has accomplished more than Denny Hastert (does anyone know who he was?)

Conldeeza Rice? first woman as sec state? Oh she was black to so that shiould have been a duble word score among lefties....

oh wait a minute....IIIIII get it now, shes an aunt Jemima ( aunt Jemima = uncle tom ) and media didn't give you permission to cheer or be porud because, wells, shes a republican and an evil con. ....you are so partisan it is really amazing.

Ummmmm....

Madeline Albright was the first female Sec of State

Ummmmm....

thank you,thank you, thank you, I knew you'd burp that up..so you do keep track when its convenient, as I said RW you are an uber partisan....to bad.

Ummmmm....

thank you,thank you, thank you, I knew you'd burp that up..so you do keep track when its convenient, as I said RW you are an uber partisan....to bad.

So, first you make a racist-strawman argument... then, when someone points out your incorrect facts, you use that as "proof" of their partisanship?

Ummmmm....

LOL......sure you knew it

A woman who embraces conservatism is embracing a political philosophy, that if it had had its way a hundred years ago,

would not even have allowed her to vote.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with what conservatives believe today, but you already knew that.

Only because conservatives are almost always on the wrong side of history. Kind of like conservative opposition to gay marriage and gays in the military will have nothing to do with what conservatives believe a hundred years from now,

since conservatives are on the wrong side of history on those issues as well.

That doesn't address the fallacy of your original statement.

I like Condelezza okay. At least she has brains....I am not happy about the whole WMD bullshit but I doubt she designed it. Just underscores my point...why pass over qualified female candidates to choose from among crazy rich people?

Forum List

Back