LInda McMahon wins GOP nomation for CT Senate

and they left you still retaining your hate for war heros who werent republicans

You guys were dumb enough to nominate Kerry hoping no one would expose him.

Someone did.

Yes.

What a terrible thing to expose.

The Vietnam war was a war crime.

Simply horrible.

Is there a war that isn't a "crime"?

War is war. It's ugly. It should be avoided.

But that's before they start, not when good men are out there risking their lives.

And you certainly don't come back and lie about them, which is what John Kerry did.

If John Kerry was so proud of what he did, why not appear on stage in Boston with Al Hubbard and Jane Fonda?

Great. A WWE celebritard...

defeats an established congressman.

Anyone else want to argue the GOP is not on it's last legs as a party?

McMahon, Murphy Win Big in Connecticut Senate Primaries - Hotline On Call

Why the hell would radical democrats care about the victories of the republican Tea Party agenda? Because they are alerted immediately by a network of tax exempt left wing propaganda entities ...and they are terribly afraid of the power of the US Constitution. It's interesting to note that the seat in question was held by the democrat party Vice President candidate who was was dumped by the DNC because he was too moderate.

Why the hell would radical democrats care about the victories of the republican Tea Party agenda? Because they are alerted immediately by a network of tax exempt left wing propaganda entities ...and they are terribly afraid of the power of the US Constitution. It's interesting to note that the seat in question was held by the democrat party Vice President candidate who was was dumped by the DNC because he was too moderate.

I do worry about the Teabaggers because they are the modern equivlent to the Know-Nothings.

Will they ever get into real power? Probably not.

Will they poison the debate for years? Yup.

I mean, shit, they aren't even trying to claim tax cuts for rich people helps the economy anymore. because no one buys that shit. Now they just demonize government.

As if we don't have enough silver spoon attorney turds running America into the ground... I'm all for successful business people entering Politics... It sure beats the out of touch "book smart, street stupid" types we have grown so accustomed to populating positions of power.

As if we don't have enough silver spoon attorney turds running America into the ground... I'm all for successful business people entering Politics... It sure beats the out of touch "book smart, street stupid" types we have grown so accustomed to populating positions of power.

So you're saying we need more hillbillies inhabiting congress?

When a Conservative talks about "elitism", he means getting the Ph.D's out of government and replacing them with MBA's.

Yeah who needs someone with Private Business experience?

What America needs more of in Gov't are people with Degrees in Social Justice or Communism like Christina Romer.

Yes..because government should be run like a private business as George W. Bush has shown.

And heck..lets get a good private business to go with. Wrestling is right up there with the snake oil business, church revivals, brothels, and circuses..
You, Sallow, could make a good Elected Official if you'd only believe in yourself.

But no, you've swallowed the propaganda that America needs Professional Politicians.

America has been getting f*cked for decades by Professional Politicians.

Generally I like professionals.

Like Doctors.
Like Lawyers.
Like Accountants.
Like Financial Analysts.
Like Plumbers.

I feel that people doing the job they say they want to do..should know how to do it. Politicians for example. Most people outside the field of politics, generally make poor politicians.

It's a profession. And it should be done by professionals willing to learn the ropes. Not by windbags with an agenda and no idea about how the whole thing works.

Linda is a new face for the Republican party in Connecticut. She has defeated an establishment Republican who could just have well ran as a Democrat. Not your common usurper, Linda's program stays away from issues that the party should (abortion and other social issues) and focuses on what many of us consider the true concerns that many of us have, such as reducing taxes, regulation, government programs, and instead bringing jobs back home with incentives and developing America's own energy potential.

She sounds like she has her head on her shoulders. Connecticut will have to decide if that is where they want to put their vote come November.

What does that say about people like you who watch it?

It's says I enjoy watching wrestling.

It says you have low moral standards at least by your "reasoning"

She was smart enough to make millions off people dumb enough to watch wrestling no wonder you have a problem with her.

This is sort of a nuanced "argument".

Most often people enjoy things like wrestling, circuses and the like, without really bothering to understand what is behind the scenes. While I never thought it was "real", at least I once thought that wrestlers were well treated by the sport. It was only later on that I discovered how bad the working conditions were..and are for them. That may have been justifiable when the operation was just getting off the ground..but later on? What justifies making millions while the people working their asses off to make you those millions are living like shit.

That's what I mean by morality.

Forum List

Back