LInda McMahon wins GOP nomation for CT Senate

and they left you still retaining your hate for war heros who werent republicans

Anyone know how many drugged out wrestlers bit the dust under Linda's watch?

Yeah a woman who started with nothing and helped build a multi-million dollar business.

Why the fuck would anyone vote for her?

Yeah who needs someone with Private Business experience?

What America needs more of in Gov't are people with Degrees in Social Justice or Communism like Christina Romer.

What America needs more of in Gov't are people with Degrees in Social Justice or Communism like Christina Romer.

Yes..because government should be run like a private business as George W. Bush has shown.

And heck..lets get a good private business to go with. Wrestling is right up there with the snake oil business, church revivals, brothels, and circuses..

Just ask Owen Hart.

Last edited:

Yes..because government should be run like a private business as George W. Bush has shown.

And heck..lets get a good private business to go with. Wrestling is right up there with the snake oil business, church revivals, brothels, and circuses..
You, Sallow, could make a good Elected Official if you'd only believe in yourself.

But no, you've swallowed the propaganda that America needs Professional Politicians.

America has been getting f*cked for decades by Professional Politicians.

I've been following wrestling for years.

Start there.

Wrestling is not exactly an industry of high moral standards.

What does that say about people like you who watch it?

It's says I enjoy watching wrestling.

It says you have low moral standards at least by your "reasoning"

She was smart enough to make millions off people dumb enough to watch wrestling no wonder you have a problem with her.

Last edited:
Allen west won here in floria and i was so glad. It was a landslide for him. West stands up for all of us and he is one of the best we have in congress.

Forum List

Back