McMahon --Where Does The GOP Get These Broads?

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
LOL. WTF is happening that is turning the GOP into the Millionaire Muffies League? Palin, Whitman, O'Donnell, and now this wingnut McMahon?

Linda McMahon, the Republican candidate for U.S. Senate in Connecticut, suggested Thursday that the U.S. ought to take a second look at the federal minimum wage.

.......After the event, "McMahon admitted she didn't know what the current minimum wage is or if any of her employees at World Wrestling Entertainment are paid it," CTNewsJunkie.com reported. McMahon was CEO of the WWE before launching her Senate campaign.

........McMahon's opponent jumped on the remarks: "Linda McMahon laid off ten percent of her workers and takes home $46 million a year so it's no surprise she's thinking about lowering the minimum wage," said a spokeswoman for Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal (D).

Linda McMahon: 'We Ought To Review' The Minimum Wage

I feel like I'm watching the parade of purple-dyed labradoddles at a dog show dominated by German Shepherds, guys.

Discuss.

pink_poodle_lead_wideweb__470x274,0.jpg

Last edited:
This is why Peter Schiff would have been the stronger candidate. He could've explained why it's immoral to make it illegal for people to work for less than a certain wage, and how it leads to higher unemployment.

Linda McMahon laid off ten percent of her workers and takes home $46 million a year so it's no surprise she's thinking about lowering the minimum wage," said a spokeswoman for Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal (D).

Ouch!

Al Franken, Barney Frank, Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Chris Dodd.

Where does the Democrat Party get all these morons?

• Banned
I waited my whole life for chicks to break that last glass ceiling....and what I get is McMahon? Palin? Whitman?

I feel so ripped off here, guys.

All kidding aside, have the state GOP's lost control? WTH is happening? Dun anyone vet these candidates? There are some fabulous women in the GOP. Why aren't we getting better candidates?

Is this some weird "GOP Women For Democrats" plot?

I waited my whole life for chicks to break that last glass ceiling....and what I get is McMahon? Palin? Whitman?

All kidding aside, have the state GOP's lost control? WTH is happening? Dun anyone vet these candidates? There are some fabulous women in the GOP. Why aren't we getting better candidates?

What do you mean we?

Based on your posts you are a liberal democrat.

• Banned

What do you mean we?

Neigh, neigh, neigh....I've been a Republican since like 1986. I'm just a socially liberal Republican.

republican-elephant-300x3001.jpg

"If Sarah Palin ever had a bright idea, it would be beginners luck" - Charlie Hill

What do you mean we?

Neigh, neigh, neigh....I've been a Republican since like 1986. I'm just a socially liberal Republican.

republican-elephant-300x3001.jpg

Sorry...that makes you a RINO

I agree with laying off of the family of politico's. Michelle's taxpayer wastefest is less than a bug fart in a thunderstorm next to her hubby and Pelosi. Heck, next to Barrack's whole anti-capitalist WH entourage Michelle IS the classy one.

As to the OP, that bunch of conservative women are freakin' giants of brainy bright bulbs next to the likes of Pelosi, Boxer and goofballs like ol' Cynthia McKinney all of whom have won in November. Not to mention the toxic waste that is Hillary Clinton. (ook)

I agree with the OP in some ways however not a single person in Congress, or running looks good next to normal human beings. Sadly one has to choose among lesser evils and I would vote for any of the Republican women mentioned (if they were running in Ohio) rather than the Statist alternative.

You don't get jack shit. You get Hillary and that wormy assed little skank named Nancy and you are worried about Republican women? Shows what a fucking moron you are.

Forum List

Back