McMahon --Where Does The GOP Get These Broads?

I waited my whole life for chicks to break that last glass ceiling....and what I get is McMahon? Palin? Whitman?

I feel so ripped off here, guys.

All kidding aside, have the state GOP's lost control? WTH is happening? Dun anyone vet these candidates? There are some fabulous women in the GOP. Why aren't we getting better candidates?

Is this some weird "GOP Women For Democrats" plot?

What do you mean we?

Based on your posts you are a liberal democrat.

Neigh, neigh, neigh....I've been a Republican since like 1986. I'm just a socially liberal Republican.

republican-elephant-300x3001.jpg

you're a fucking embarassment crist.

I waited my whole life for chicks to break that last glass ceiling....and what I get is McMahon? Palin? Whitman?

All kidding aside, have the state GOP's lost control? WTH is happening? Dun anyone vet these candidates? There are some fabulous women in the GOP. Why aren't we getting better candidates?

You don't get jack shit. You get Hillary and that wormy assed little skank named Nancy and you are worried about Republican women? Shows what a fucking moron you are.

Can you name a single Republican woman who has accomplished anything? Hillary is a respected Secretary of State and Pelosi has accomplished more than Denny Hastert (does anyone know who he was?)

Who is your most accomplished Republican woman?

I agree with laying off of the family of politico's. Michelle's taxpayer wastefest is less than a bug fart in a thunderstorm next to her hubby and Pelosi. Heck, next to Barrack's whole anti-capitalist WH entourage Michelle IS the classy one.

As to the OP, that bunch of conservative women are freakin' giants of brainy bright bulbs next to the likes of Pelosi, Boxer and goofballs like ol' Cynthia McKinney all of whom have won in November. Not to mention the toxic waste that is Hillary Clinton. (ook)

I agree with the OP in some ways however not a single person in Congress, or running looks good next to normal human beings. Sadly one has to choose among lesser evils and I would vote for any of the Republican women mentioned (if they were running in Ohio) rather than the Statist alternative.

I'll give ya this, Ragnar....Hillary Clinton is the Anti-Christ. She gets into the presidency, we will be invading Canada. Just power-mad, is that porcupine. It just cannot be normal to be be wired that-a-way. I'm thinking if Hillary had been born poor, she'd be a serial killer.

Ah so it only counts if they are Left wing women, I see.

*Confused look*

Uh, what only counts, Charles?

I do when they piss away taxpayers money for their own extravagance.

Lay offa Michelle. That chick classes up the White House. You want I should rag on Nancy Reagan and her Tarot Card Readers For Policy?

[/IMG]

I have disgust for Michelle Obama. In the face of economic disaster due to her husband's policies she blows about $1 million of taxpayers money because she wants to go on world wide vacations.

Let's not forget who she is

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGjR81pFJI4]YouTube - Michelle Obama "Proud" vs "Really Proud"[/ame]

And where she goes at night

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WHJqJuCMcU]YouTube - Bats inside cave[/ame]

Lay offa Michelle. That chick classes up the White House. You want I should rag on Nancy Reagan and her Tarot Card Readers For Policy?

She may be a chic and/or a broad, but classy? Not in this lifetime or the next.

Meh, to each their own Granny. Which First Lady was your favorite?

Laura Bush was class. It's a shame the vermin infested the White House, after the Bush's left.

*Confused look*

The glass ceiling being shattered :)

*Confused look*

The glass ceiling being shattered :)

Are you asking which GOP chicks I do like, Charles? Lemme see.....I liked Ann Richards, but she was a Democrat and she's dead. The mayor of Hoston sounds interesting...Annise Parker, but although she's still alive, she's a Democrat.

What do you know about Susana Martinez, Republican candidate for governor of New Mexico?

Seriously, Charles, the state GOPs have a wide field to pick from. Higher education, business, the judiciary...we should be cultivating the viable female candidates and not waiting to see if another Billionaire is bored and would like to make a power grab. There's just no excuse for how the crappy slate we've fielded is.

Agree?

Last edited:

I think the point she was trying to make was that she's all for the glass ceiling being broken, but these women are batshit.

I agree with her.

McMahon is a joke - another wife-of-a-millionaire who thinks that just because her and her husband made millions by abusing their employees (very literally), that makes her a good candidate for Senate.

Forum List

Back