McDonald's weighs in on California's 'AB 1228', which raises hamburger flippers to a minimum of $20.00 an hour

Again the party responsible is not being held responsible. Go to school, graduate and becoming something other than a burger flipper who must have government intervention to make it or a Mesopotamia studies major who can’t pay for anything.

McDonald's weighs in on California fast-food bill

The bill is designed so that unskilled, talentless no-account workers with no prospects of college or actual careers can still make a living wage flipping burgers at McDonalds until the industry goes out of business as the public is unwilling to pay $15.00 for a burger, but then, they can all collect welfare.

Another Biden democratic brainstorm.

I can see the CVs now:

JOBS:

2015-2022 McDonalds $13,200/year.

2022-2023 McDonalds Flipper/Fryer $41,600.

2024 SNAP/Welfare

The bill is designed so that unskilled, talentless no-account workers with no prospects of college or actual careers can still make a living wage flipping burgers at McDonalds until the industry goes out of business as the public is unwilling to pay $15.00 for a burger, but then, they can all collect welfare.

Another Biden democratic brainstorm.

I can see the CVs now:

JOBS:

2015-2022 McDonalds $13,200/year.

2022-2023 McDonalds Flipper/Fryer $41,600.

2024 SNAP/Welfare
Tell McDonald's not to hire. How about that? Or hire just kids 14 to 18 year round?

Tell McDonald's not to hire. How about that? Or hire just kids 14 to 18 year round?

Simple. All this shit will simply eliminate jobs. 90% of burger and fast food sales/preparation can all be done by robots. We will end up with burger automation with maybe 1-2 people at each fast food place and still high prices.

I remember in high school getting 5 McDonalds burgers for one dollar. With tax.

Thanks to the dumbass Democrats in Commie California soon a burger, fries and small drink will cost two days wages.

Thanks to the dumbass Democrats in Commie California soon a burger, fries and small drink will cost two days wages.
Don't buy them. And then you are not affected. If they close up shop big whoop. So be it. See how that works?

Don't buy them. And then you are not affected. If they close up shop big whoop. So be it. See how that works?
You mean like if you think that the UAW is greedy scum then don't buy any vehicles made by them, like me?

Or how about if you think that a CEO's salary is too high then don't buy anything made by his/her company? You would think these Moon Bats that bitch about it would follow that advice, wouldn't you?

Forum List

Back