McDonalds and Profiling

GOOD. I stopped going to McDonald's because of how ghetto they've become.

Ghetto females with attitudes at the register. God forbid you ask for no salt or a special order.

Ghetto males cooking...aka fucking up...my order.

Chic Fil A has far fewer customer service problems.

Hmmmm. Wonder why.
I thought cops only patronized doughnut shops?

Awwww...how clever a donut joke. Wow. Ill never be able to come back from that one.....
I know. You guys love doughnut shops so there is not much to come back from.

Ha what are you 15?

Ghetto females with attitudes at the register. God forbid you ask for no salt or a special order.

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Hmmmm. I wonder why you didn't cut it as a simple traffic cop. :badgrin:

He's right about the quality of service between the two.

Yep. Its just reality and has nothing to do with race.

Chic Fil A doesnt hire ghetto trash. McDonald's does. The quality and service reflects that.
Has everything to do with race. They didnt fire even 1 white person. How do you fire someone with no write ups? Chic Fil A also doesnt make as much money as McDonalds does.

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Awwww...how clever a donut joke. Wow. Ill never be able to come back from that one.....

Ha what are you 15?
Ha. How many doughnuts are lining your waist right now?

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Ha what are you 15?

None. Im in great shape. And I occasionally do eat donuts like tens of millions of other people.

Whats your point?

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Chic Fil A doesnt hire ghetto trash. McDonald's does. The quality and service reflects that.

McDonalds are big on halfway house people.

Customers typically don't want a side of ghetto when placing an order.

How your employees behave does matter in the long run.

Ha what are you 15?

None. Im in great shape. And I occasionally do eat donuts like tens of millions of other people.

Whats your point?
That cops eat a lot of doughnuts. :laugh:

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

in the interest of full disclosure, I like Popeyes

using that same logic the black cops patronize Popeyes

Soooo, if everything reported here turns out to be true, then this one, recently new franchise owner all of McDonald's makes?

Ha what are you 15?

Whats your point?
That cops eat a lot of doughnuts. :laugh:

Um...ok. Never noticed that myself. But so what? Cops probably like pizza and hamburgers too.

Whats your point?

What's the other side of the story?

Oh wait, never mind, that doesn't matter.

What other side of the story?

Most of the employees who filed the lawsuit have worked at the chain restaurants for several years. “All of a sudden, they let me go, for no other reason than I ‘didn’t fit the profile’ they wanted at the store,” said plaintiff Willie Betts in a statement. “I had no idea what they meant by the right profile until I saw everyone else that they fired as well. I worked at McDonald’s for almost five years. I was on time every day at 4 o’clock in the morning to open the store, and I never had a disciplinary write-up. They took away the only source of income I have to support my family.”
"The other side of the story" would be what the store owner and/or managers and/or lawyers have said happened and why.

You do realize that, when you hear just one side of the story, that there will be another side, right?

Or do you just believe what fits your agenda and ignore the rest?

Are you even slightly curious?

Never mind, I know the answer to that.

Damn! So Ronald is a racist! Guess I will have to go back to eating at Denny's.

I thought that a racially diverse workforce was the objective of the Lefties in this country.

But that kind of shit is a one way street, innit? :dunno:
If someone leaves, and there is an opening, and you want a more diverse workforce, it is okay to use encourage different people to apply, using the affirmative action model. It is not okay to fire someone who already works there and has been doing his/her job well in order to hire people who look different.

Let's say it wasn't based on race but on age. If you want a more diverse workforce in respect to age, should you fire young people just to hired older people even though the young people are doing their jobs and are good employees? Of course not. But if a young person quits, it would be okay to encourage older people to apply, and with all things being equal, choose an older applicant over a younger one.

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Has everything to do with race. They didnt fire even 1 white person. How do you fire someone with no write ups? Chic Fil A also doesnt make as much money as McDonalds does.

That's why the other side of a story is nice. We have a lawyers involved, they help spin everything. It does sound racially motivated, but until we learn more of the story, it could all be BS.

I thought that a racially diverse workforce was the objective of the Lefties in this country.

But that kind of shit is a one way street, innit? :dunno:
If someone leaves, and there is an opening, and you want a more diverse workforce, it is okay to use encourage different people to apply, using the affirmative action model. It is not okay to fire someone who already works there and has been doing his/her job well in order to hire people who look different.

Let's say it wasn't based on race but on age. If you want a more diverse workforce in respect to age, should you fire young people just to hired older people even though the young people are doing their jobs and are good employees? Of course not. But if a young person quits, it would be okay to encourage older people to apply, and with all things being equal, choose an older applicant over a younger one.

Do you know what it means to be a right to work state?

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

That's why the other side of a story is nice. We have a lawyers involved, they help spin everything. It does sound racially motivated, but until we learn more of the story, it could all be BS.
Yup.

The owner may indeed be an ignorant, racist douche bag. Or he may not be. We can't know yet.

If the situation were reversed, if the owner were black and the complaining employees were white, the PC Police would be demanding to know the other side of the story.

Anyone have a link to the actual Lawsuit? All I see is a Race Baiting Al Sharpton style "story".

Also, White people are steeped in the traditions of Political Correctness so I doubt they would say that "it's too dark in here", that's what self absorbed Blacks and other Minorities say. Always with the racial comments.

Forum List

Back