McDonalds and Profiling

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Our post racial society shows what is really going on behind the facade. McDonalds fires 9 Black people and 1 Latino for not fitting the profile this time. When will this madness stop? Hoefully the lawsuit hits McDonalds where it hurts. In the pocket book.

BBC News - McDonald s sued for racial discrimination in Virginia

"In the lawsuit filed in Virginia on Thursday, which is not part of the NLRB's larger activity, 10 former employees - nine of whom are African-American and one of whom is Hispanic - allege that they were subject to "rampant racial and sexual harassment" by supervisors at three restaurants run by McDonald's franchisee Michael Simon.

Mr Simon became franchise operator of the three restaurants in late 2013, when the majority of the employees at the restaurants were African-American.

Soon after, the suit alleges Mr Simon instituted a plan to hire more white employees, with supervisors allegedly telling employees that the restaurants were "too dark" and they needed to hire new employees to "get the ghetto out of the store".

What's the other side of the story?

Oh wait, never mind, that doesn't matter.

What other side of the story?

Most of the employees who filed the lawsuit have worked at the chain restaurants for several years. “All of a sudden, they let me go, for no other reason than I ‘didn’t fit the profile’ they wanted at the store,” said plaintiff Willie Betts in a statement. “I had no idea what they meant by the right profile until I saw everyone else that they fired as well. I worked at McDonald’s for almost five years. I was on time every day at 4 o’clock in the morning to open the store, and I never had a disciplinary write-up. They took away the only source of income I have to support my family.”

GOOD. I stopped going to McDonald's because of how ghetto they've become.

Ghetto females with attitudes at the register. God forbid you ask for no salt or a special order.

Ghetto males cooking...aka fucking up...my order.

Chic Fil A has far fewer customer service problems.

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Ghetto females with attitudes at the register. God forbid you ask for no salt or a special order.

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Hmmmm. I wonder why you didn't cut it as a simple traffic cop. :badgrin:

Hmmmm. Wonder why.
I thought cops only patronized doughnut shops?

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

There is waaaaaaaaaay too much chocolate in a doughnut shop, bro. :badgrin:

"Allegedly" means it could be true or an outright lie.

Is there anything beyond hearsay that substantiates those accusations?

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

He's right about the quality of service between the two.

I understand they were fired when video caught them....

IMG_8801.jpg

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Awwww...how clever a donut joke. Wow. Ill never be able to come back from that one.....

Most of the employees who filed the lawsuit have worked at the chain restaurants for several years. “All of a sudden, they let me go, for no other reason than I ‘didn’t fit the profile’ they wanted at the store,” said plaintiff Willie Betts in a statement. “I had no idea what they meant by the right profile until I saw everyone else that they fired as well. I worked at McDonald’s for almost five years. I was on time every day at 4 o’clock in the morning to open the store, and I never had a disciplinary write-up. They took away the only source of income I have to support my family.”

It would help to understand what your counter person is saying. Beside the fact that customers don't want to look at his underwear covering up his ass.

It would help to understand what your counter person is saying. Beside the fact that customers don't want to look at his underwear covering up his ass.
If you cant speak english then you need to learn to. Why would someone be looking at his underwear?

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Awwww...how clever a donut joke. Wow. Ill never be able to come back from that one.....
I know. You guys love doughnut shops so there is not much to come back from.

If you cant speak english then you need to learn to. Why would someone be looking at his underwear?
Because as you know the style for the discerning hood rat is to wear his pants around his knees.

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

He's right about the quality of service between the two.

Yep. Its just reality and has nothing to do with race.

Chic Fil A doesnt hire ghetto trash. McDonald's does. The quality and service reflects that.

Forum List

Back