McDonalds and Profiling

I see zero signs of racism when I go to McDonalds. There seems to be disproportionately more blacks behind the counter than I encounter outside of McDonalds. To include Corporate McDonalds in the lawsuit is stupid. As for the franchisee, this is why we have courts. Nobody (hopefully) is saying that the dismissed employees cannot sue.

Anecdotally, I agree with Bucs; Chik-fil-A has a much better "record" than McDonalds as far as order correctness. I have noticed the quality of the food at CFA has waned somewhat; we had it last Saturday and the chicken tasted like lumber.

As for profits of both the chains, McDonalds has some real problems going forward. So does CFA but reputation--the most important thing you have as a service provider--isn't one of them.

I thought that a racially diverse workforce was the objective of the Lefties in this country.

But that kind of shit is a one way street, innit? :dunno:
If someone leaves, and there is an opening, and you want a more diverse workforce, it is okay to use encourage different people to apply, using the affirmative action model. It is not okay to fire someone who already works there and has been doing his/her job well in order to hire people who look different.

Let's say it wasn't based on race but on age. If you want a more diverse workforce in respect to age, should you fire young people just to hired older people even though the young people are doing their jobs and are good employees? Of course not. But if a young person quits, it would be okay to encourage older people to apply, and with all things being equal, choose an older applicant over a younger one.

Do you know what it means to be a right to work state?
LOL Do you? Because it has nothing to do with the original post.

Anyone have a link to the actual Lawsuit? All I see is a Race Baiting Al Sharpton style "story".

Also, White people are steeped in the traditions of Political Correctness so I doubt they would say that "it's too dark in here", that's what self absorbed Blacks and other Minorities say. Always with the racial comments.
Here you are, without evidence, calling blacks racist when your entire post is saturated with racism. :rolleyes:

GOOD. I stopped going to McDonald's because of how ghetto they've become.

Ghetto females with attitudes at the register. God forbid you ask for no salt or a special order.

Ghetto males cooking...aka fucking up...my order.

Chic Fil A has far fewer customer service problems.

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Hmmmm. I wonder why you didn't cut it as a simple traffic cop. :badgrin:

He's right about the quality of service between the two.

Yep. Its just reality and has nothing to do with race.

Chic Fil A doesnt hire ghetto trash. McDonald's does. The quality and service reflects that.
So black people are trash even when gainfully employed?

Ghetto females with attitudes at the register. God forbid you ask for no salt or a special order.

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Chic Fil A doesnt hire ghetto trash. McDonald's does. The quality and service reflects that.
Yep...the racism these creeps spew is never ending.

3.gif

Anyone have a link to the actual Lawsuit? All I see is a Race Baiting Al Sharpton style "story".
Also, White people are steeped in the traditions of Political Correctness so I doubt they would say that "it's too dark in here", that's what self absorbed Blacks and other Minorities say. Always with the racial comments.
Here you are, without evidence, calling blacks racist when your entire post is saturated with racism. :rolleyes:
You need to learn to read and comprehend. I wrote "Self Absorbed Blacks and other Minorities". Look up the words "self absorbed" or better yet, have someone else do it for you and read it aloud to you.

could you please explain how his post is saturated in racism?

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Yep...the racism these creeps spew is never ending.

3.gif

your definition of racism = something you disagree with

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Has everything to do with race. They didnt fire even 1 white person. How do you fire someone with no write ups? Chic Fil A also doesnt make as much money as McDonalds does.

the owner was black dumbass

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

Has everything to do with race. They didnt fire even 1 white person. How do you fire someone with no write ups? Chic Fil A also doesnt make as much money as McDonalds does.

Seriously? Why do I have a feeling this thread is about to be vacated by all the race baiting liberals?

Seriously? Why do I have a feeling this thread is about to be vacated by all the race baiting liberals?

6th paragraph

LOL the race baiters are too stupid to read

Fired McDonald s workers say they were dismissed for being minorities

Last edited:
Our post racial society shows what is really going on behind the facade. McDonalds fires 9 Black people and 1 Latino for not fitting the profile this time. When will this madness stop? Hoefully the lawsuit hits McDonalds where it hurts. In the pocket book.

BBC News - McDonald s sued for racial discrimination in Virginia

"In the lawsuit filed in Virginia on Thursday, which is not part of the NLRB's larger activity, 10 former employees - nine of whom are African-American and one of whom is Hispanic - allege that they were subject to "rampant racial and sexual harassment" by supervisors at three restaurants run by McDonald's franchisee Michael Simon.

Mr Simon became franchise operator of the three restaurants in late 2013, when the majority of the employees at the restaurants were African-American.

Soon after, the suit alleges Mr Simon instituted a plan to hire more white employees, with supervisors allegedly telling employees that the restaurants were "too dark" and they needed to hire new employees to "get the ghetto out of the store".

here is another account

the owner was BLACK

Hmmmm. Wonder why.

the owner was black

That's why the other side of a story is nice. We have a lawyers involved, they help spin everything. It does sound racially motivated, but until we learn more of the story, it could all be BS.
Yup.

The owner may indeed be an ignorant, racist douche bag. Or he may not be. We can't know yet.

If the situation were reversed, if the owner were black and the complaining employees were white, the PC Police would be demanding to know the other side of the story.

mac, the owner IS black

LOL

That's why the other side of a story is nice. We have a lawyers involved, they help spin everything. It does sound racially motivated, but until we learn more of the story, it could all be BS.
Yup.

The owner may indeed be an ignorant, racist douche bag. Or he may not be. We can't know yet.

If the situation were reversed, if the owner were black and the complaining employees were white, the PC Police would be demanding to know the other side of the story.

mac, the owner IS black

LOL

Even better!

What's the other side of the story?

Oh wait, never mind, that doesn't matter.

What other side of the story?

Most of the employees who filed the lawsuit have worked at the chain restaurants for several years. “All of a sudden, they let me go, for no other reason than I ‘didn’t fit the profile’ they wanted at the store,” said plaintiff Willie Betts in a statement. “I had no idea what they meant by the right profile until I saw everyone else that they fired as well. I worked at McDonald’s for almost five years. I was on time every day at 4 o’clock in the morning to open the store, and I never had a disciplinary write-up. They took away the only source of income I have to support my family.”

It would help to understand what your counter person is saying. Beside the fact that customers don't want to look at his underwear covering up his ass.
If you cant speak english then you need to learn to. Why would someone be looking at his underwear?
Better question: Why do so many young punks display their underwear?

Really getting old, after 30 years of it being "fashionable".

6th paragraph

Damn those racist blacks!!

Thanks for pointing out how racist blacks are asslips. It takes a lot of courage to point the finger at your own race.

6th paragraph

Thanks for pointing out how racist blacks are asslips. It takes a lot of courage to point the finger at your own race.

how much you wanna bet asslicker calls him a self-hating black or an uncle tom?

6th paragraph

how much you wanna bet asslicker calls him a self-hating black or an uncle tom?

Dont think i'll be taking you up on that bet...

I know. You guys love doughnut shops so there is not much to come back from.

Ha what are you 15?
Ha. How many doughnuts are lining your waist right now?

None. Im in great shape. And I occasionally do eat donuts like tens of millions of other people.

Whats your point?
That cops eat a lot of doughnuts. :laugh:

Um...ok. Never noticed that myself. But so what? Cops probably like pizza and hamburgers too.

Whats your point?

Dude...forget the donuts. Like everyone else at Dunkin Donuts, the cops are there for the COFFEE!

Forum List

Back