McConnell: No real deficit deal until Obama is gone

a "Leader" who has divided the Country even more, than what the Asshole before him had already done.....some "Leader"......where the hell is Bill Clinton?.......

And just how is it HIS fault that the country's gotten so divided? WTF is he supposed to do to unite people who obviously don't want to be united right now?

How about Obama Divisive Politics?
Krauthammer on Obama

Divisive Obama undercuts the presidency

There are so many instances of him acting to divide the nation that its close to being pointless listing them

There's evidence to the contrary too. But that really doesn't matter. Radicals now rule the roost with Republicans..and adopting their ideas is ludicrious. They watered down the stimulus, they've said they want him to be a one term president, and they are constantly starting fires about "illegal" immigration even though it's at its lowest rate in decades.

a "Leader" who has divided the Country even more, than what the Asshole before him had already done.....some "Leader"......where the hell is Bill Clinton?.......

And just how is it HIS fault that the country's gotten so divided? WTF is he supposed to do to unite people who obviously don't want to be united right now?

Krauthammer on Obama

There are so many instances of him acting to divide the nation that its close to being pointless listing them

Not to mention the following:

Interfering and offering his opinion as it pertains to the Boston Police issue
offering his opinion about the Wisconsin Governor decision
Claiming that Pediatiricans take out tonsils for profit even when they dont need to be taken out
NOT making it clear that MOST business owners are decent hard working people when he refers to the evil rich greedy business owners.
Never ONCE mentioning that it would be APPRECIATED if the wealthy were to assist in decreasing the debt as opposed to making it sound like they refuse to and refuse to becuase they are greedy.

Imagine this....

"we appreciate the wealthy and what they have accomplished in their lives. It is a good example of what hard work and perserverence produces in America. However, we are in very dire times right now and whereas we appreicate the fact that they put in over half the revenue of the country, we ask that they assist us even more so we can get back on the right track again. Yes, it is asking a lot.....but we really have no where else to turn"

Someone NOT looking to divide this country would use an approach similar to that.

And I bet his numbers would go up dramatically.

Or someone with an open non-partisan mind can read that as:

"The President hs taken a stance that is making it impossible for us to come to terms, and seeing as he is willing to reject whatever we brng to the table, I dont see how it is possible to make a deal until he is out of office."

Which is equal to him saying:

"we want it our way and he wants it his way and netih one of us are going to budge."

I choose to take this more rational explananation of what he meant....but either way, it is nothing more than political rhetoric.

I believe that the stalemate problem in Congress versus President Obama is traceable to the results of the last midterm election. In the House of Representatives, the first term moderate Democrats lost, to be replaced by doctrinaire Republicans. Ironically, the doctrinaire liberal Democrats held on to their Congressional seats. The electron therefore resulted in a greater proportion of doctrinaire representatives (in both political parties) and less moderate representatives that are willing to compromise.

Oh yes...I agree 100%.

We now have a large handful of far left and a large handful of far right.....and those that are more moderate are getting pressure from the far wings of their respective parties as those far wings have the wieght.

We are entering a very dangerous political time in our history.

Bear in mind...we saw Bush blasted for discussing moderate policies (such as amnesty) and we see Obama blasted for discussing moderate policies (such as extension of the Bush cuts).

There are two "far" left people in Congress I can think of, Kucinich and Saunders. Both those guys are pretty reasonable most of the time. Almost the entire GOP is far right wing radicals. Even the more "reasonable" ones..like Boehner, McCain and Snowe hold some pretty extreme positions.

Sorry, but the "two sides" aren't the same no matter how many times right leaning "independents" try to say they are. There are no statements similar to those made by RWers coming from the left. No one on the left said that their only goal was making Bush a one term President.

When you have President Obama saying "if this makes me a one term President, so be it" when trying to do right by the American people and the RW consistently saying they just want him to fail regardless of what it does to the country...the two sides aren't the same.

it was your choice to interpret what they meant the way you interpreted it.
I intertpreted the "we want him to fail" as saying exactly what I felt....
"we do not want his policies to be successful as it will change the face of America as we see it...and as conservatives, we do not want the face of America changed"

And I guess you seem to forget the rhetoric of the left during the Bush years:

He cherry picked intel
He lied
The war is lost
he is a war monger
he was involved in planning 9-11

Not to mention the more recent rhetoric such as:

"die quickly"
"dont care about anyone but the wealthy"

Sorry.....I like your approach, but I do not agree with your sentiments about politics. Unlike you, I see right through the rhetoric....and I expect it from both sides of the aisle...hear it from both sides of the aisle...and ignore it from both sides of the aisle.

What I bolded is true. Bush did lie. He lied in his state of the union address about aluminium tubing being used for centrifuges. The CIA distinctly told him not to include that..and he did it anyway. And he did cherry pick intel. He was showing pictures of bases and installations that existed prior to the first American invasion of Iraq. After the invasion, Iraq was devastated and in no condition to attack anyone.

And the "die quickly" thing? You just have to take a look at Republican Governor Jan Brewer and her defunding of 2 procedures that killed two people. And it's obvious that conservatives are only concerned for the wealthy. They have no trouble funneling tax payer money to the private sector if it increases wealth..and cutting taxes on the wealthy.

I give up with you.
You are naive and way too easily fooled by rhetoric.
You take rhetoric as fact.
Only the politically immature take rhetoric as fact.
Sorry...I choose to no longer debate you. It is a waste of time.

Krauthammer on Obama

There's evidence to the contrary too. But that really doesn't matter. Radicals now rule the roost with Republicans..and adopting their ideas is ludicrious. They watered down the stimulus, they've said they want him to be a one term president, and they are constantly starting fires about "illegal" immigration even though it's at its lowest rate in decades.

Obama threatened tens of millions of American Seniors with destitution and starvation unless he gets his demands, that's as Radical as it gets and it can't be negotiated with

Krauthammer on Obama

Ya Obama never suggested to "Get up in their Faces" fact is this is they most divisive administration our Nation has ever witnessed Obama doesn't not in anyway represent the people of this Nation he represents an Ideology, that Ideology is hostile and very much Destructive to the majority of people in this Nation.

No Democratic politician even came close to saying anything so ridiculous and absurd about Bush. Either of them.

lol, yeah surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre:eusa_liar:

He seemed to have forgotten about the most prominant democratic politicians (Hillary for example) claiming that Bush cherry picked intel so he can send 4000 soldiers to their death.
Of course, such was siad to protect their own careers when they were criticized for voting for the war then being against it.

Naturally, if it were true, there would have been extensive hearings about a CiC lying to congress so he can play army.

But, alas, there werent.

That was completely correct.

President Bush committed a war crime. He's very lucky that the Democrats were spineless.

Krauthammer on Obama

LOL, Radicals now rule the roost. you are right there. Obama and all his comrades in Arms have been the most RADICAL this country has ever seen.

lol, yeah surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre:eusa_liar:

He seemed to have forgotten about the most prominant democratic politicians (Hillary for example) claiming that Bush cherry picked intel so he can send 4000 soldiers to their death.
Of course, such was siad to protect their own careers when they were criticized for voting for the war then being against it.

Naturally, if it were true, there would have been extensive hearings about a CiC lying to congress so he can play army.

But, alas, there werent.

President Bush committed a war crime. He's very lucky that the Democrats were spineless.

Last ditch effort for you...

OK...the democrats were spineless...they decided not to proceed with hearings about a CiC that lied so he can polay army.
So were the following ALSO spineless?:

1) the other countries that agreed that their intel said the same exact thing as our intel
2) the loved ones of the fallen soldiers.....somewhere around 10,000 loved ones (including spouses and parents)...none of them pushed for hearings? None of them wanted an investigation?

You see....the only proof you have that Bush cherry picked intel were the words of congresspeople who had their backs up against the wall when they were being called hypoctrites.

On the flip side...there is plenty of proof....logical proof...that he did NOT cherry pick.

But you choose to believe the rhetoric....and ignore the logic.

That makes you not worthy of debating.

Krauthammer on Obama

Ya Obama never suggested to "Get up in their Faces" fact is this is they most divisive administration our Nation has ever witnessed Obama doesn't not in anyway represent the people of this Nation he represents an Ideology, that Ideology is hostile and very much Destructive to the majority of people in this Nation.

Sherman: Surely you recognize the equal citizenship and patriotism of Americans who are atheists?

Bush: No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God.

Sherman (somewhat taken aback): Do you support as a sound constitutional principle the separation of state and church?

Bush: Yes, I support the separation of church and state. I'm just not very high on atheists.

Fascism was really the basis for the New Deal. It was Mussolini's success in Italy, with his government-directed economy, that led the early New Dealers to say "But Mussolini keeps the trains running on time." - Ronald Reagan

I don't think I have to go much further. Both men said alot of stupid things.

But, alas, there werent.

OK...the democrats were spineless...they decided not to proceed with hearings about a CiC that lied so he can polay army.

1) the other countries that agreed that their intel said the same exact thing as our intel
2) the loved ones of the fallen soldiers.....somewhere around 10,000 loved ones (including spouses and parents)...none of them pushed for hearings? None of them wanted an investigation?

You see....the only proof you have that Bush cherry picked intel were the words of congresspeople who had their backs up against the wall when they were being called hypoctrites.

On the flip side...there is plenty of proof....logical proof...that he did NOT cherry pick.

Then cheers.

What you put up is not Proof. Blair has come out and admitted he was snuckered too. And the "other countries" that were part of the "Coalition of the Willing" were basically bribed.

The UN didn't sign on to the invasion of Iraq for a very good reason. It was a crime.

Krauthammer on Obama

LOL, Radicals now rule the roost. you are right there. Obama and all his comrades in Arms have been the most RADICAL this country has ever seen.

Feel free to come up with all their "radical" notions. And try it without hyperbole. Because with the exception of the Health Care package..something this very government has been trying to get done for almost a century..nothing "radical" or ground breaking has really happened that originated on the Democratic side of the aisle.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20078766-503544.htmlThe Senate's top Republican said Tuesday that he did not see a way for Republicans and Democrats to come to agreement on meaningful deficit reduction as long as President Obama remains in office.
McConnell knows who the obstructionist is; Obama (Owned by G.E.)

Obama needs to be impeached over this Gun Walker Scandal. Nixon didn't participate in the Watergate breakins, he only lied about the cover up.

Looks like the AG and the President knew all about this attack on the Constitution.

Then cheers.

What you put up is not Proof. Blair has come out and admitted he was snuckered too. And the "other countries" that were part of the "Coalition of the Willing" were basically bribed.

The UN didn't sign on to the invasion of Iraq for a very good reason. It was a crime.

lol...you truly are naive to how politics works and how politicians posture themselves.

And sadly...you dont want to learn.....

Hey...if it works, go for it.

For me? I dont kick and scream about any politician on either side...I expect them to act as they do...I know when they are psoturing and I know when they are being honest.

And it allows me to make rational decisions on election day....and I have many times found the democratic candidate in my state / district...and one time country.... the best choice.

And as a result, I am rarely disappointed with my decision.

Feel free to come up with all their "radical" notions. And try it without hyperbole. Because with the exception of the Health Care package..something this very government has been trying to get done for almost a century..nothing "radical" or ground breaking has really happened that originated on the Democratic side of the aisle.

You first, you label Republicans as RADICAL. name what they are proposing is radical.

Sherman: Surely you recognize the equal citizenship and patriotism of Americans who are atheists?

Bush: No, I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots. This is one nation under God.

Sherman (somewhat taken aback): Do you support as a sound constitutional principle the separation of state and church?

Bush: Yes, I support the separation of church and state. I'm just not very high on atheists.

Fascism was really the basis for the New Deal. It was Mussolini's success in Italy, with his government-directed economy, that led the early New Dealers to say "But Mussolini keeps the trains running on time." - Ronald Reagan

I don't think I have to go much further. Both men said alot of stupid things.

Saying stupid things and repeatedly saying them again and again are entirely different matters. Not to mention that the quote you provided seems to have been heard by only one individual out of a crowded room full of journalists who didn't pick up what was said to say that is a little strange would be a gross understatement.

Then cheers.

its a crime according to who?

And last I saw... the UN is not the end-all-be-all of world governance... personally, I wish they would dissolve the stupid thing...

And like Traj said... where's the crime?? Where's the indictment??

Typical hyper-partisan talk by an ignorant leftist know-nothing... "Bush is a war criminal"

And last I saw... the UN is not the end-all-be-all of world governance... personally, I wish they would dissolve the stupid thing...

And like Traj said... where's the crime?? Where's the indictment??

Typical hyper-partisan talk by an ignorant leftist know-nothing... "Bush is a war criminal"

Sure....the left can say that about Bush without evidence....and that is fine.

But if we say Obama is anything short of "great and wonderful" we are deemed racists.

Unfortunately he's probably right. The disagreements are too big. This President and the Democrats want to make it all about scapegoating Taxpayers. But anyone with common sense understands that it's not about the Taxpayers. The Taxpayers didn't spend us into this $14 Trillion Debt Hell. The Taxpayers sent their money in as required by Law. It was the Politicians who spent the money. The Democrats should actually be ashamed of themselves for trying to blame Taxpayers for their mess. We don't have a Taxpayer problem. We have a Government problem. Hopefully people will show they understand this in 2012. It's time for real change. And real Conservatism is the change we desperately need. So make it happen America.

Forum List

Back