McCain Was For The Prisoner Exchange Before He Was Against It.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
Poor Grampy.

His Senior Moment on Bowe Bergdhal.

CNN Lets John McCain Off The Hook For Shifting Support Of Prisoner Exchange | Blog | Media Matters for America CNN.

Add Grampy's name to the list of people who supported the Prisoner Exchange before they were against it.

Kelly Ayotte is another one.

Republicans Supported Release of Bowe Bergdahl Until Obama Did It (Video).

At the real and true heart of this whole Manufactured Outrage is that the exchange happened under President Obama.

If Bowe Bergdahl had died in captivity, Republicans would be demanding investigations in why Obama had allowed Bergdahl die.

This has nothing what so ever to do with the Prisoner Exchange, it's that the Prisoner Exchange occurred while Obama was in the White House.

If MittWitt was in the Oval Office and this exchange had happened, you guys would be cheering it on.

That is what is so damn disgusting.

This is not about Bergdahl, its about Obama and the hate you have for Obama and how you people cannot simply rejoice the returning the only U.S. Prisoner of War from the Invasion of Afghanistan finally coming home.

Sorry, but being for a prisoner exchange (which doesn't apply to Bergdahl since he was never a prisoner) doesn't mean being for restoring the Taliban high command.

Sorry, but being for a prisoner exchange (which doesn't apply to Bergdahl since he was never a prisoner) doesn't mean being for restoring the Taliban high command.

:eusa_shhh:
they're avoiding that..that's why all they can talk about is the soldier...their orders have been sent, make it ALL ABOUT HIM

So it is hypocrisy, and just demonstrates the M.O. that whatever Obama does, the GOP has to be against it.

I don't care about McCain or anyone else...this was Obama's doing
and all I care about mostly is the release of FIVE high level TERRORIST back into the mist of our military men and women still over there

So it is hypocrisy, and just demonstrates the M.O. that whatever Obama does, the GOP has to be against it.

and all I care about mostly is the release of FIVE high level TERRORIST back into the mist of our military men and women still over there

Did you read the link? Where was your outrage when Bush did the same thing?

Hypocrites.

This newfound fake outrage and bogus patriotism of you rubes is pathetic.

Poor Grampy.

CNN Lets John McCain Off The Hook For Shifting Support Of Prisoner Exchange | Blog | Media Matters for America CNN.

Add Grampy's name to the list of people who supported the Prisoner Exchange before they were against it.

At the real and true heart of this whole Manufactured Outrage is that the exchange happened under President Obama.

If Bowe Bergdahl had died in captivity, Republicans would be demanding investigations in why Obama had allowed Bergdahl die.

This has nothing what so ever to do with the Prisoner Exchange, it's that the Prisoner Exchange occurred while Obama was in the White House.

If MittWitt was in the Oval Office and this exchange had happened, you guys would be cheering it on.

This is not about Bergdahl, its about Obama and the hate you have for Obama and how you people cannot simply rejoice the returning the only U.S. Prisoner of War from the Invasion of Afghanistan finally coming home.

No, it's about the complete incompetence on display at the white house. Its a spectacle to behold.

Hypocrites.

were you here then?
go back to Bush, that's progressives for you...they REGRESS nothing progressive about them

According to emails sent by Bob Bergdahl to the Taliban, his son was a guest in their home, not a prisoner. According to Bowe Bergdahl's emails and note, he intended to, and did, purposely join the Taliban. That's not a prisoner.

Would you say that Ed Snowden is a prisoner in Russia?

Hypocrites.

were you here then?
go back to Bush, that's progressives for you...they REGRESS nothing progressive about them

It really sucks having your hypocrisy pointed out to you, doesn't it.

Gosh, Fox News didn't get all uptight and find McCain to get all outraged over a prisoner exchange Bush made which released a badass terrorist. But let's not talk about THAT!

You fucking rubes were in a coma until January 2009. You are going to have to get used to hearing about what you missed while you were unconscious.

Hypocrites.

As for getting all uptight about bringing up the past, remember you decided that's a bad thing the next time you post something Obama said during the 2008 campaign or back in the 90s.

Mm-kay, hypocrites?

Hypocrites.

were you here then?

It really sucks having your hypocrisy pointed out to you, doesn't it.

Gosh, Fox News didn't get all uptight and find McCain to get all outraged over a prisoner exchange Bush made which released a badass terrorist. But let's not talk about THAT!

You fucking rubes were in a coma until January 2009. You are going to have to get used to hearing about what you missed while you were unconscious.

Hypocrites.

:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::talktothehand:

He wasn't a prisoner?

So, holding him by force was what...?

THINK before posting.

"A grateful nation welcomes the news of the return of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl. I have the pleasure of regularly speaking with our nation's active duty military and veterans and I know that there is nothing more solemn than the pledge to never leave one of their own behind on the field of battle.
"Sgt. Bergdahl is a national hero. It's my hope that once he ultimately retires from active duty service, implementation of reforms to our nation's VA hospitals are made so that he will have access to the long-term care he has rightfully earned from the horrors he endured."
Representative Lee Terry (R-NE),

Poor Grampy.

So were a lot of Democrats, what's your point?

Forum List

Back