Does Dan Goldman get paid extra by the Democrats to look as bad as he does?

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
I hope so. In this exchange with Tony Bolinski, he comes off, looking like a complete idiot.

I think I know what happened with Goldman. He did a good job as a lawyer for the Democrats in the Senate hearings a couple years ago. He floated any kind of absurd theory to throw the Republicans off balance, and hide the truth.

I’m thinking the Democrats approached him and offered to finance a congressional campaign. Basically buy him the seat. But in exchange he has to be the same lawyer willing to float any theory, no matter how silly, to help his “client” - Joe Biden.

That was fine when he was acting as an attorney. But he really looks like an idiot as a congressman doing the same thing.

Last edited:
I hope so. In this exchange with Tony Bolinski, he comes off, looking like a complete idiot.

I think I know what happened with Goldman. He did a good job as a lawyer for the Democrats in the Senate hearings a couple years ago. He floated any kind of absurd theory to throw the Republicans off balance, and hide the truth.

I’m thinking the Democrats approached him and offered to finance a congressional campaign. Basically buy him the seat. But in exchange he has to be the same lawyer willing to float any theory, no matter how silly, to help his “client” - Joe Biden.

That was fine when he was acting as an attorney. But he really looks like an idiot as a congressman doing the same thing.

Tony is a fraud.

That was very clear during the show hearing. He has no evidence of anything.

He is just trying to fleece you fuckups.

He has no evidence of wrongdoing by President Biden.

That's all he is.
His sworn testimony is evidence, whether you give it any weight or not.

He was Hunter's business partner, and he was in the loop on the China deals. He was in a position to know, and he was a credible witness.

It doesn't mean he has evidence that would convict Biden, but his allegations are enough to warrant further investigation.

His sworn testimony is evidence, whether you give it any weight or not.

He was Hunter's business partner, and he was in the loop on the China deals. He was in a position to know, and he was a credible witness.

It doesn't mean he has evidence that would convict Biden, but his allegations are enough to warrant further investigation.
And that shows what actual evidence?

Please present.

Again, what evidence.
That is evidence, whether you like it or you don't. It consists of sworn testimony and text messages and emails.

You asked for it, I provided it for you.

You have just decided that it is not evidence, based on whatever reasoning is going on in your brain.

That is obviously not my concern... :icon_rolleyes:

That is evidence, whether you like it or you don't. It consists of sworn testimony and text messages and emails.

You asked for it, I provided it for you.

You have just decided that it is not evidence, based on whatever reasoning is going on in your brain.

That is obviously not my concern... :icon_rolleyes:
Dude, his opinion is not hard evidence. He was Hunter’s business partner, yet he has not hard evidence to offer. That was clear in his testimony.

And now he is trying to monetize you fuckups.

Forum List

Back