McCain in Munich implies assassins are needed for Trump

If true, cancel / de-activate his passport, put him on the 'No Fly' List, and deny his re-entry to the US.

ENOUGH of this treasonous BULLSHIT!

There is NO evidence that justifies the level of unprecedented betrayal and treason we are seeing not only from the left but, it seems, from the right now.

Criticize Trump and it's "treason"

lol
But alluding to his assassination by a sitting U.S. Senator is certainly borderline treason Toto.
give him 5 stars

Yeah, so really you have no point and a lot of anger and angst. You're dismissed. :)

President Trump has driven most of these people to borderline insanity, the absolute hysteria is completely pathetic.
trump is bonkers and he's bringing america down with him

You're bonkers and don't have ary a better solution.
you don't want to hear my solution

Yes I do! Let's hear your brilliant solution.

It seems you have all the answers, baby.
I have some ,not all ...but my solution will have to wait Don't think repub ah's would appreciate them and I'd like to stay here awhile

But alluding to his assassination by a sitting U.S. Senator is certainly borderline treason Toto.

He did no such thing.

The alt-right is just spewing in their #altfacts again.

John McCain was speaking at the Munich Security Conference. Ewald von Kleist was the founder of the conference.

Here are his actual remarks.

Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ), Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, delivered the following remarks today at the 2017 Munich Security Conference:

“Thank you, Ian, for that kind introduction. Let me also thank the German government and people, as always, for their warm and gracious welcome.

“Not every American understands the absolutely vital role that Germany and its honorable Chancellor, Chancellor Merkel, are playing in defense of the idea and the conscience of the West. But for all of us who do, let me say thank you.

“My friends: In the four decades I have attended this conference, I cannot recall a year where its purpose was more necessary or more important.

“The next panel asks us to consider whether the West will survive. In recent years, this question would invite accusations of hyperbole and alarmism. Not this year. If ever there were a time to treat this question with a deadly seriousness, it is now.

“This question was real, half a century ago, for Ewald von Kleist and the founders of this conference. Indeed, it is why they first started coming to Munich.

REMARKS BY SASC CHAIRMAN JOHN McCAIN AT THE 2017 MUNICH SECURITY CONFERENCE - Speeches - United States Senator John McCain

And here is to whom McCain is referring.

Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist-Schmenzin (10 July 1922 – 8 March 2013[2]) was a German publisher and convenor of the Munich Conference on Security Policy until 1998. A member of the von Kleist family and an officer in the Wehrmacht during World War II, his parents were active in the German resistance against Adolf Hitler. Kleist was designated to kill Hitler in a suicide attack and was the last surviving member of the 20 July 1944 plot to assassinate Hitler.​

Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist-Schmenzin - Wikipedia

The OP is bullshit.
Playing on words Toto.
Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist, Anti-Hitler Plotter, Dies at 90

630px-Generaloberst_v__Kleist.jpg

McCain betrayed his country when he signed documents for the communist North Vietnamese.

He betrayed his fellow POWs that might have been left over there when he squelched investigations on POWs that might have left signals to the US that they were still alive and where they were.

He has betrayed his own party repeatedly and only a fool would trust him.

Now he suggests that his own party's President is a Hitler and that maybe it is time to kill him and perform a coup?

What needs to be done is what should have been done decades ago when he got home from Vietnam.

John is in the pocket of the hospitality industry here in Arizona....they like cheap undocumented maids and landscape workers they can blackmail when they bitch about long hours and low wages. I defended McCain for years despite his lousy flying skills, his singing like a bird in Hoa Lo prison, and his involvement in the Keating Five S&L scandal. Not anymore....he's sided with the Rats once too often this time.
Yeah, but you guys (Arizonans) keep sending him BACK to the Senate !!!

I know....:cry: At least this time I left that box blank. The only redeeming quality he has is voting for all of Trump's Cabinet appointments (so far).

He did no such thing.

The alt-right is just spewing in their #altfacts again.

John McCain was speaking at the Munich Security Conference. Ewald von Kleist was the founder of the conference.

Here are his actual remarks.

Washington, D.C. – U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ), Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, delivered the following remarks today at the 2017 Munich Security Conference:

“Thank you, Ian, for that kind introduction. Let me also thank the German government and people, as always, for their warm and gracious welcome.

“Not every American understands the absolutely vital role that Germany and its honorable Chancellor, Chancellor Merkel, are playing in defense of the idea and the conscience of the West. But for all of us who do, let me say thank you.

“My friends: In the four decades I have attended this conference, I cannot recall a year where its purpose was more necessary or more important.

“The next panel asks us to consider whether the West will survive. In recent years, this question would invite accusations of hyperbole and alarmism. Not this year. If ever there were a time to treat this question with a deadly seriousness, it is now.

“This question was real, half a century ago, for Ewald von Kleist and the founders of this conference. Indeed, it is why they first started coming to Munich.

REMARKS BY SASC CHAIRMAN JOHN McCAIN AT THE 2017 MUNICH SECURITY CONFERENCE - Speeches - United States Senator John McCain

And here is to whom McCain is referring.

Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist-Schmenzin (10 July 1922 – 8 March 2013[2]) was a German publisher and convenor of the Munich Conference on Security Policy until 1998. A member of the von Kleist family and an officer in the Wehrmacht during World War II, his parents were active in the German resistance against Adolf Hitler. Kleist was designated to kill Hitler in a suicide attack and was the last surviving member of the 20 July 1944 plot to assassinate Hitler.​

Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist-Schmenzin - Wikipedia

The OP is bullshit.
Playing on words Toto.
Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist, Anti-Hitler Plotter, Dies at 90

View attachment 113116

I know....:cry: At least this time I left that box blank. The only redeeming quality he has is voting for all of Trump's Cabinet appointments (so far).
redeeming?? That's the AH part of him

McCain betrayed his country when he signed documents for the communist North Vietnamese.

He betrayed his fellow POWs that might have been left over there when he squelched investigations on POWs that might have left signals to the US that they were still alive and where they were.

He has betrayed his own party repeatedly and only a fool would trust him.

Now he suggests that his own party's President is a Hitler and that maybe it is time to kill him and perform a coup?

What needs to be done is what should have been done decades ago when he got home from Vietnam.
..also this>>>
Trump right about Hanoi John McCain | Veterans Today

And that's why he's known as 'John McInsane.' He's been there too long. He's a corrupt old bastard. Him, Schumer, Pelosi, and Lindsey Graham need to go. They've wreaked havoc on our Congress for too many years.

What the hell is McCain doing in Munich anyway? Is he making a global "undermine Trump" tour? Can you spell treason?
Probably cuddling with the other traitor, Merkel. Globalists are not called Globalists by accident.

What the hell is McCain doing in Munich anyway? Is he making a global "undermine Trump" tour? Can you spell treason?

He's a corrupt old jerk. It's rumored that he's the one who gave the FBI the bogus 'Trump with hookers in Russia' dossier. If true, it may have been illegal. I hope he goes down for it. He's a disgrace.

Probably cuddling with the other traitor, Merkel. Globalists are not called Globalists by accident.

Yup, he's upset their 'Order.' They're seeking revenge. Leftist Globalists and Neocon Globalists see eye to eye on most things. Most think they hate each other, but that's just a game they play. In the end, they're NWO Globalists. They're on the same team.

Criticize Trump and it's "treason
So snowflakes call suggesting / calling for the assassination of Donald Trump 'criticizing' / 'criticism'?!

I knew you people were bat-shit crazy, but this is beyond that.

While making his case, McCain — who like Trump is a Republican — mentioned Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist. Von Kleist was part of the group that plotted to assassinate Adolf Hitler in 1944.

"What would von Kleist's generation say if they saw our world today?" McCain asked.
"I fear that much about it would be all too familiar for them.
And they would be alarmed by it."
vYUWVxB.png

Hmmm, WHAT WOULD OUR FOUNDING FATHERS
AND THEIR GENERATION THINK OF, NOT ONLY OUR COUNTRY
BUT, THE SAD, CORRUPT STATE OF OUR GOVERNMENT?!

Germany... unfuckingbelievable
How many years has he been fucking us in office?

I'd like to run into him some day...
when he's walking and I'm driving!

Government is instituted for the common good;
for the protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people;
and not for profit, honor, or private interest of any one man,
family, or class of men; therefore, the people alone
have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right
to institute government;and to reform, alter, or totally change the same,
when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it.

John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776

If men were angels, no government would be necessary.

If angels were to govern men,
neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary.

In framing a government which is to be administered by men over men,
the great difficulty lies in this: you must first enable the government
to control the governed; and in the next place, oblige it to control itself.

James Madison, Federalist No. 51, February 8, 1788

An elective despotism was not the government we fought for;
but one in which the powers of government should be so divided and balanced
among the several bodies of magistracy as that no one could transcend
their legal limits without being effectually checked and restrained by the others.

James Madison, Federalist No. 58, 1788

The States can best govern our home concerns
and the general government our foreign ones.
I wish, therefore... never to see all offices transferred to Washington,
where, further withdrawn from the eyes of the people,
they may more secretly be bought and sold at market.

Thomas Jefferson, letter to Judge William Johnson, June 12, 1823

The natural cure for an ill-administration,
in a popular or representative constitution, is a change of men.

Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 21, 1787

It is the manners and spirit of a people which preserve a republic in vigor.

A degeneracy in these is a canker
which soon eats to the heart of its laws and constitution.

Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia Query 19, 1781

The same prudence which in private life
would forbid our paying our own money for unexplained projects,
forbids it in the dispensation of the public moneys.

Thomas Jefferson, letter to Shelton Gilliam, June 19, 1808

We must not let our rulers load us with perpetual debt.

Thomas Jefferson, letter to Samuel Kercheval, July 12, 1816

A general dissolution of principles and manners
will more surely overthrow the liberties of America
than the whole force of the common enemy.

While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued;
but once they lose their virtue they will be ready
to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.

Samuel Adams, letter to James Warren, February 12, 1779

A good government implies two things; first, fidelity to the objects of the government;
secondly, a knowledge of the means, by which those objects can be best attained.

Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution, 1833

A feeble executive implies a feeble execution of the government.
A feeble execution is but another phrase for a bad execution;
and a government ill executed, whatever may be its theory,
must be, in practice, a bad government.

Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 70, 1788

A government ought to contain in itself every power requisite
to the full accomplishment of the objects committed to its care,
and to the complete execution of the trusts for which it is responsible,
free from every other control but a regard to the public good
and to the sense of the people.

Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 31, January 1, 1788

As on the one hand, the necessity for borrowing in particular emergencies
cannot be doubted, so on the other, it is equally evident
that to be able to borrow upon good terms, it is essential
that the credit of a nation should be well established.

Alexander Hamilton, Report on Public Credit, January 9, 1790

Here sir, the people govern.

Alexander Hamilton, speech to the New York Ratifying Convention, June 17, 1788

No government, any more than an individual,
will long be respected without being truly respectable;
nor be truly respectable, without possessing a certain portion of order and stability.

Alexander Hamilton and Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 62, 1788

The citizens of America have too much discernment to be argued into anarchy.
and I am much mistaken if experience has not wrought
a deep and solemn conviction in the public mind that greater energy
of government is essential to the welfare and prosperity of the community.

Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 26

The fabric of American empire ought to rest on
the solid basis of THE CONSENT OF THE PEOPLE.
The streams of national power ought to flow from that pure,
original fountain of all legitimate authority.

Alexander Hamilton, Federalist No. 22, December 14, 1787

Forum List

Back