McCain in Munich implies assassins are needed for Trump

first Hitler condemned the media
No kidding, huh? Which one?
he silenced them before his takeover Your trump moron is just setting it up for when it comes down on him for his connections to russia and the sanctions he can say it was false news and some idiots might believe him

No guy, the media IS being dishonest and he's calling them out on it. There's a difference.

Don't you know that a large percentage of the votes Trump got was directly correlated to people seeing through the media's lies?

AKA Many of the votes cast for Trump were in rebellion against dishonest media.
Dishonest??? Why ? Because that pos you put in the WH says so??

No, because most of us realize they are being dishonest.

That's how he got into the White House. That is my point. Tell the media to keep lying, it's going so well for them. :banana:
OH ?? you mean to kiss trumps dirty ass and then people will believe them?? Trump is setting you up for when the sanction crap discussed with Russia becomes reality

he silenced them before his takeover Your trump moron is just setting it up for when it comes down on him for his connections to russia and the sanctions he can say it was false news and some idiots might believe him
Tell me, how is President of the United States of America Donald J. Trump is silencing the MSM?
Just read about what he says about ABC<<NBC<<CNN> etc etc and then speak glowingly of the worst news program on TV FOX? Trump is mentally unfit

Observe what the American people think about the lies that ABC<<NBC<<CNN> etc etc spew and contemplate on the election results and then you may gain a clue. I can't say for certain, but it's possible. :poke:

It's time this crazy old bastard <I used to be a hero but now I'm just a hateful old man> is forced to resign his Senate seat for even implying that Trump needs to be assassinated.

Here's the key part of his speech that addresses potential assassins are needed in this day and age. The rest of the speech is totally despicable but these are the comments that McConnell needs to hold McCain's feet to the fire.

He seriously needs to be rebuked.

"This panel is going to ask us to consider whether the West will survive.

In recent years, this question would invite accusations of hyperbole and alarmism. Not this year. If ever there was a time to treat this question with a deadly seriousness, it is now."

While making his case, McCain — who like Trump is a Republican — mentioned Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist. Von Kleist was part of the group that plotted to assassinate Adolf Hitler in 1944.

"What would von Kleist's generation say if they saw our world today?" McCain asked. "I fear that much about it would be all too familiar for them. And they would be alarmed by it."

AND here's where he bashes the USA. AND Americans.

"They would be alarmed by an increasing turn away from universal values and toward old ties of blood, and race, and sectarianism.

They would be alarmed by the hardening resentment we see toward immigrants, and refugees, and minority groups, especially Muslims," McCain said.

McCain Blasts Trump's Policies in Munich Speech

You mean like when Ted Nugent implied that about Obama and Hillary - which prompted a visit from Secret Service? Interesting...

And Madonna saying she wanted to blow up the WH.

Yes it is interesting.

CNN.

And if it was in Breitbart, you rubes would believe it!
Hitler condemned CNN? ...and you call people rubes? :cuckoo:
The MEDIA DOPE HITLER,,,,, silenced them not cnn Trump is just trying and you people believe his shit
How is Trump silencing the MSM? Second time asking.
READ my words ,,,Trump is TRYING ......Hitler succeeded Trump lies and blames media for lying?? And you nitwits believe him WHERE is this great voter fraud he speaks of ? It's bullshit that you repub swallow

CNN.

The MEDIA DOPE HITLER,,,,, silenced them not cnn Trump is just trying and you people believe his shit

What I believe is either you are braindead or a shill, which is it?

CNN.

Even Sweden knows trump is full of shit
The Swedish embassy in Washington has asked the U.S. State Department for an explanation of a comment made by President Donald Trump that suggested there had been some sort of security incident in Sweden on Friday.

The U.S. President was speaking at at a political rally in Florida on Saturday when, in connection with the mention of a need to keep the United States safe, he said: "You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening last night in Sweden.

"Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible

CNN.

The Swedish embassy in Washington has asked the U.S. State Department for an explanation of a comment made by President Donald Trump that suggested there had been some sort of security incident in Sweden on Friday.

The U.S. President was speaking at at a political rally in Florida on Saturday when, in connection with the mention of a need to keep the United States safe, he said: "You look at what's happening in Germany. You look at what's happening last night in Sweden.

"Sweden. Who would believe this? Sweden. They took in large numbers. They're having problems like they never thought possible
Seems to me everyone ,all countries all media know the sack of shit trump is FOS ALL except brain dead republicans

CNN.

Please tell me: Does your dumbass self think Sweden is not having any problems with Muslims?

Is that the case? That is the question I'm asking you. Answer in Yes or No.

CNN.

Please tell me: Does your dumbass self think Sweden is not having any problems with Muslims?

Seems they don't know wtf trump is talking about And you ask the dumb bell question "any problems "?
Might be some minor stuff but no 9/11 yet like we got with GWB....or murder in movies or sporting events Trump lies and you nitwits believe him SAD

Seems they don't know wtf trump is talking about And you ask the dumb bell question "any problems "?
Might be some minor stuff but no 9/11 yet like we got with GWB....or murder in movies or sporting events Trump lies and you nitwits believe him SAD

Was that yes or no or are you retarded?

1,2,3 baby.

1,2,3 baby.
NO now prove me wrong

1,2,3 baby.
NO now prove me wrong

It's time this crazy old bastard <I used to be a hero but now I'm just a hateful old man> is forced to resign his Senate seat for even implying that Trump needs to be assassinated.

Here's the key part of his speech that addresses potential assassins are needed in this day and age. The rest of the speech is totally despicable but these are the comments that McConnell needs to hold McCain's feet to the fire.

He seriously needs to be rebuked.

"This panel is going to ask us to consider whether the West will survive.

In recent years, this question would invite accusations of hyperbole and alarmism. Not this year. If ever there was a time to treat this question with a deadly seriousness, it is now."

While making his case, McCain — who like Trump is a Republican — mentioned Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist. Von Kleist was part of the group that plotted to assassinate Adolf Hitler in 1944.

"What would von Kleist's generation say if they saw our world today?" McCain asked. "I fear that much about it would be all too familiar for them. And they would be alarmed by it."

AND here's where he bashes the USA. AND Americans.

"They would be alarmed by an increasing turn away from universal values and toward old ties of blood, and race, and sectarianism.

They would be alarmed by the hardening resentment we see toward immigrants, and refugees, and minority groups, especially Muslims," McCain said.

McCain Blasts Trump's Policies in Munich Speech

he did not say that trump should be assassinated, you drug addled loon.

Forum List

Back