McCain Goes Jugular

Discussion in 'Congress' started by WillowTree, Oct 9, 2008.

1. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,747
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONfJ7YSXE5w]YouTube - Ayers[/ame]

2. Caligirl

Caligirl Oh yes it is too!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +240
    not McCain's most shining moment.

3. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsX2Gx9jl_o]YouTube - John McCain: Negative Attack Ads Show You Have No Vision[/ame]

4. mdjgirl7

mdjgirl7 Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    well you know if Obama will lie about this what else is he lying about. To keep company with a known terrorist come on if that is the kind of company Obama wants to keep fine but not on my dime. I do not want my president buddying up to a known unrepentant terrorist. Yes I know Obama had no part of the bombings yes I know he was 8 but you do not hang out with thugs and terrorist and be in charge of this country.

I do not hang out with criminals that are not sorry for their crimes. Ayers is a traitor to this country and needs to be run out of this country he is a pig.

I know alot of Obamanites do not have a problem with this. I say if you don't have a problem with this you might need to reevaluate your own values. I mean they were teaching CHILDREN politically radical ideology are u kidding me. I can't believe anybody in their right mind would vote for Obama he helped Ayers prey on children the very idea.

5. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,971
    ahhh just the other day ..wasnt mccain on his moral high horse about negative campaigning? seems he has a swayback mare

6. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,747

I agree, we shouldn't have to chase rabbits down a hole to find out who this guy is. Shame on him.

7. midcan5

midcan5 liberal / progressive

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,306
    McCain is losing badly, his VP choice is a loser, his policies are losers, he can only go after Obama in a personal way because he has nothing of his own that he can point to as good for the country. Sad men and evil dumb women are not what America needs.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote to continue the same economic policies that are destroying the middle class in America.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j56i15Wdgok]YouTube - Mccain Caught Lying(exposed on youtube) Worst Nightmare[/ame]
    Keating Economics

8. Clay Buster

Clay Buster Never a dull moment

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18
    As someone who works in advertising and marketing, half of the joy of a presidential race for me is watching the stategy and tactics being used by both sides and the approach each campaign takes to get their message out. (Or smear the other candidate for that matter.)

At this point I am almost willing to offer my services to the McCain camp pro bono.

What a disaster. These ads are only resonating with the already committed Republican base.

This does nothing to sway the independents and the undecideds to McCain's side. As a matter of fact, there were several research articles recently which pointed to the fact that when either campaign goes negative, the swing voters turn away from the messenger.

(Sigh)

Is there a chance that the McCain camp wants to lose? Their campaign efforts are bordering on ridiculous.

I also find it sad that Obama has done this as well. He has the stronger message and people have responded to it. By getting in the mud with McCain, I believe he just hurts himself.

My .02

9. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,684
    Interesting that you call telling the truth as being negative. In that case, I hope McCain continues to go negative!

10. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    How far above the mud can you stay for so long before you have to sling some back or have their mud become the so called truth.

I would never have condoned this shit flinging in the past, but it that is the only way to negate their negative attacks and not lose our country for another four years, so be it.

Those who are not Obamamaniacs of Mcaniacs right now are seeing the McProfane campaign going dirtier much quicker.

Like one of the earlier posters showed, John, was against this when Bush and Rove did it to him in 2000. Now that he is losing, he changes his moral stance again.