McCain Goes Jugular

Its shocking that so many are caught up on "McCain said he wasn't going to attack Obama or run a negative campaign" that you excuse Obama's terrorist ties. Telling the truth is not an attack its revelation. Excusing the truth because you don't want to hear it is denial.

willow are you intentionally being stupid? Obama was in Ayers house at the invitation of Alice Palmer, not Bill Ayers.

should Obama have run a background check on the person whose home Ms. Palmer decided to make her announcement that she was running for Congress?

like I said, nothing he says will make you happy. I think deep down you know how stupid your argument is but you hold onto it cuz it's all you have.

hmmm well known? not so well known that I know it. care to enlighten us?

You can find some through google. Of course you could check and see if your local library or nearby college library has any of his books, he wrote a lot. Other than that, you need to check education journals.

McCain keeps grasping at straws. He can't do anything with the issues so he goes back to this again. What makes him think it will work this time?

Time is running out and it is saying very little. The issues are where McCain needs to stay and he has a big no comment on those. So he starts saying I don't like Obamas friends. Doesn't work.

If you don't know where they stand on the issues by now you are way behind.

If you don't know where they stand on the issues by now you are way behind.

McCain must know where he stands on the issues himself. Why doesn't he start telling the people how he would work with the economy. How about him telling us his secret plan on how he could cath Bin Laden? He said it was easy to fix social serurity. How is it that easy if no one else knows how to fix it?

Say something worth while. That is the point. Bill Ayers is getting McCain no where. Get a different VP this first one is a knot head and shouldn't be there in the first place. McCain is history. An attack on Obamas friends doesn't cut it.

Seriously though, I'm wondering how low McCain can go. (No really with his bad back and all from old age.)

But really, he's doing his best to discredit Obama instead of focusing on the issues. What's next? Accusing Obama of the same things Bush did to McCain in 2000 by fathering a child that's not his? Throwing a dead hooker in his trunk? :cuckoo:

McCain must know where he stands on the issues himself. Why doesn't he start telling the people how he would work with the economy. How about him telling us his secret plan on how he could cath Bin Laden? He said it was easy to fix social serurity. How is it that easy if no one else knows how to fix it?

Say something worth while. That is the point. Bill Ayers is getting McCain no where. Get a different VP this first one is a knot head and shouldn't be there in the first place. McCain is history. An attack on Obamas friends doesn't cut it.

You haven't heard a word he's said. That is obvious. You drink at the fountain of KOS. What flavor is the kool-aid today.

Seriously though, I'm wondering how low McCain can go. (No really with his bad back and all from old age.)

But really, he's doing his best to discredit Obama instead of focusing on the issues. What's next? Accusing Obama of the same things Bush did to McCain in 2000 by fathering a child that's not his? Throwing a dead hooker in his trunk? :cuckoo:

we have every right and obligation to know every thing about Obama. This was your arguement about the medical records. Sucks don't it? And again, if you don't already know the issues you have some catching up to do.

Has Obama not done the same thing this is politics the issues are second to image remember that!

You can find some through google. Of course you could check and see if your local library or nearby college library has any of his books, he wrote a lot. Other than that, you need to check education journals.

and explain to me why exactly I would do that? Is this more because Ayers' believes it Obama must believe it too? this is even thinner than the Rev Wright thing.

Its shocking that so many are caught up on "McCain said he wasn't going to attack Obama or run a negative campaign" that you excuse Obama's terrorist ties. Telling the truth is not an attack its revelation. Excusing the truth because you don't want to hear it is denial.

what is shocking to me is that the cons would pull the thinnest thread in the universe and attempt to make a mohair sweater out of it.

McCain has deeper ties to terrorists and criminals than Obama does and the fact that you ingore that is what is so ironic and disturbing.

I don't ignore Obama's relationship with William Ayers. Williams Ayers is nothing more than a former war radical who is now a respected professor at the University of IL.

What I'm curious about is, all those Republicans who sat on that board with Ayers, should the Democrats running against them in upcoming re-election bids or whatever, use the same agrument against them that is being used against Obama?

Should the argument be made that Annenberg, the founder of the foundation Obama and Ayers sat on, be seen as a terrorist pal and if so should McCain be seen as someone who pals around with friends of terrorists?

it's a strawman argument because Annenberg set up the foundation, clearly neither Annenberg nor ANY other Republican or independent had a problem sitting on a board with Ayers on it so to suggest that SOMEHOW Obama should've been the ONLY person on this board to give it some thought and by not doing so he showed poor judgement is utterly and completely ridiculous.

McCain is desparate. His supporters are desparate. This didn't work when Hillary tried it. It's not going to work now. and if by some miracle it does, then the American people get what they deserve IMO.

if a flimsy working relationship with someone who committed a crime over 40 years ago is enough to distract people from the issues facing our country good luck in the future.

I'm somewhat disgusted that there are actually people who would be satisfied winning an election this way. not because their candidate has the best plan for the country, not because he has the best temperament to be our leader, but rather because he ran the dirtiest and lowest campaign.

FactCheck.org: Taking Liberties in Philadelphia

Obama and Ayers served together for a time on the board of an antipoverty charity, the Woods Fund of Chicago, from 1999 to 2002. Ayers also contributed $200 to Obama's campaign for the Illinois state Senate on March 2, 2001.

Obama served on a board for antipoverty charity? HOW DARE HE! How dare he want to solve the problem of poverty! He should be like McCain! Ignore it like McCain does by sleeping in one of his many houses and driving around in one of his many cars!

Obama visited Ayer's home in 1995 at the invitation of an Illinois state senator, according to a Feb. 22 story in Politico.com. But Politico concluded, "There’s no evidence their relationship is more than the casual friendship of two men who occupy overlapping Chicago political circles and who served together on the board of a Chicago foundation." And while we by no means defend or condone bombings of any kind, Clinton strained the facts to make Ayers' 1970s activities sound homicidal.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I&feature=related]YouTube - Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8KZpsp04XM]YouTube - McCain Says Jerry Falwell No 'Agent of Intolerance'[/ame]

Oh yes, because McCain's "casual friendships" are so much better!

Last edited:
Has Obama not done the same thing this is politics the issues are second to image remember that!

Care to point me where Obama played dirty tactics?

Obama is actually talking about the issues like at the debate on Tuesday. McCain focused on attacking Obama.

Though I have only one question left for McJoker:

$489px-Mcjoker.jpg - Why so desperate? :eusa_whistle:

McCain and Palin are on live right now! Are ya listening? Audience wants to know if McCain will investigate and name names in the Fanny Mae debacle. Sure he says, Chris Dodd and Barney Fwank! :lol:

McCain at another town hall?

We all know what happens in his head at those anyway:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWrZgsPk-Qc]YouTube - McCain's Brain #4: The Second Debate[/ame]

Care to point me where Obama played dirty tactics?

Obama is actually talking about the issues like at the debate on Tuesday. McCain focused on attacking Obama.

Though I have only one question left for McJoker:

View attachment 6065 - Why so desperate? :eusa_whistle:

Seriously man Do you even listen to both sides Obama sidestepped more than a wide reciever. Do you just listen to what you can attack McCain for and allow all Obama comments to fade with time?

Forum List

Back