McCain Camp Wants to Postpone VP Debate

Too fucking bad Obamalama didn't take McCain up on the town hall meetings, the scared little wimpy empty suit missed a lot of opportunities to meet with John McCain..

...there are 200 Senators...
Really? Remember there's only 57 states!
Obama now leads McCain by 52 percent to 43 percent.
Did you see the internals on that poll? They sampled 20 percent blacks when they are only 13 percent of the US population.
It smells like a bluff to me, too ...
Obama's response: "er, um, uh, um, eh, uh".
try coming out of your cave Jennifer...Obama didn't automatically jump in and make a statement without first seeing what the proposal was. It's called gathering the facts and coming to a conclusion.
I'd say it's more like "checking which way the wind is blowing first".

You know.....CNN is one of the ones sponsoring this debate, they have a hub in Washington DC, and there are plenty of places that can host.

Why in the hell CAN'T they have a debate on Friday? Just move the venue. Shit.....CNN has more than enough equipment to do this.

I guess it's just that McChicken is scared.

Too fucking bad Obamalama didn't take McCain up on the town hall meetings, the scared little wimpy empty suit missed a lot of opportunities to meet with John McCain..

ahhh yes... those town hall meetings...that would've stopped the economy from imploding :cuckoo:

what's with the whole whining about town hall meetings? they still have to have the debates!

You know.....CNN is one of the ones sponsoring this debate, they have a hub in Washington DC, and there are plenty of places that can host.

Why in the hell CAN'T they have a debate on Friday? Just move the venue. Shit.....CNN has more than enough equipment to do this.

He can't multitask, I guess. Or maybe it would be too tiring for him.

why can't they have it on Sunday? It's not as if we don't know what the dudes are gonna say.

Like I said.....for a supposed war hero, he's acting like a chicken.

If he was president, what would he do with Putin? Surrender?

ahhh yes... those town hall meetings...that would've stopped the economy from imploding :cuckoo:

what's with the whole whining about town hall meetings? they still have to have the debates!

yea, but you couddda seen em together, that's what yer bitchin about right?

yea, but you couddda seen em together, that's what yer bitchin about right?

umm no, I'm bitching because it's a scheduled debate that he's known about since last week and this week he's down in the polls and looking like his campaign is about to go belly up and he ducks out in a chicken shit move.

I want to hear what they each have to say, however it won't change my vote.....there are people though who ACTUALLY decide who to vote for based on these debates...

umm no, I'm bitching because it's a scheduled debate that he's known about since last week and this week he's down in the polls and looking like his campaign is about to go belly up and he ducks out in a chicken shit move.

I want to hear what they each have to say, however it won't change my vote.....there are people though who ACTUALLY decide who to vote for based on these debates...

oh I see, yer just bitching cause McCain is not kowtowing to yer schedule... okay,,, it won't change your mind, it won't change yer vote, you just like the opportunity to call him chickenshit.. very very good

McCain said earlier his vote didn't matter... wonder what changed his mind?

funny, it was Obama who called him first thing this morning to try to work together but it's McCain who will get credit for making the statement. :cuckoo:

If it was his idea, surely it will come out given the cheerleading love affair the press has with Barack Hussein Obama. :eusa_eh:

Really? Remember there's only 57 states!

Did you see the internals on that poll? They sampled 20 percent blacks when they are only 13 percent of the US population.

Obama's response: "er, um, uh, um, eh, uh".

I'd say it's more like "checking which way the wind is blowing first".

Wrong
Wrong
Wrong

McCain has yet to be honest in the last months so I wouldn't trust him when he says he wants to take Friday off to work on the economy. As of last week, his idea of fixing the economy is to regulate it even less. What is he going to do this weekend, take a nap?

How cute, gramps has to take a nap.

Everyone of you is a fuckin idiot. The man is now a chicken for doing his fuckin job? Everyone step back, re read everything you just typed. If it still makes sense then just jump off a fucking cliff.

This isn't any different than the GOP minimalising the convention due to a possible natural disaster. This is a candidate calling for the suspension of all politics in order to tend to our nation's business. I promise you John McCain is not scared, he is responsible.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
Well, when all is said and done I suppose what we can expect is another "Not Present" vote from Obamalamadingdong.

And you may notice that he took questions.

I don't believe McMumbles did.:ack-1:

If Obama was down and pulled this, I would call him a chickenshit also.

Well, when all is said and done I suppose what we can expect is another "Not Present" vote from Obamalamadingdong.

That way he can maintain is his non-stance on every issue. If the Senate passes a measure that goes bad, he can say, "I didn't vote for it!" And if it goes well, he can say, "I didn't oppose it!"

Forum List

Back