McCain Camp Wants to Postpone VP Debate

Here's my take on this, while I'm glad that at least one of the candidates want sot finally focus on this Huge mess of a "bailout" which I have no illusions that will no matter who is elected burden the next president and us all for many many years. From a pure political standpoint it's a brilliant move on the part of John McCain. It gives him the appearence of being proactive to what is one of the Biggest issues facing this country in a VERY VERY long time. It's a very risky move as well, if he goes to Washington after having suspended his campaign and nothing gets done or it's percieved as a big giveaway then not only has he suspended his campaign effort and given the ground to Obama he has lost the election in my opinion. If however, he goes there and it emerges that John McCain goes to Washington to work on a program that will stimulate the economy and Obama is percieved as being too focused on winning the White House and not what is the biggest issue of our time then it will backfire on Obama. I think from the Obama standpoint they would not do well to, call McCain out on the debate issue, but rather take a wait and see attitude. It will just enforce my earlier assesment if McCain goes to the Hill and this bailout passes and the economy picks up.

Funny because everyone here at work is laughing at this "move" by John McCain. This is a joke. And people are starting to figure out that this "imminent problem" is just like the Saddam threat was 6 years ago.

In each case, the solution should not have been and should not be to give the GOP $20 billion a month for 6 years or $700 billion all at once and not hold them accountable for where the money goes. Bush didn't have to ask for a lump sum back when he started the Iraq war because he knew he had 6 years to drain the treasury. But now he only has 2 months, so he needs $700billion, and your dumb ass is going to give it to him.

YOu sir, are a douch bag just like the other sheeple on this site.

And that's my take on it.

Do you believe every conspiracy theory thrown your way?

tinfoil-hat.jpg

They all seem to come true. Bush lied us into Iraq. The Anthrax thing was a lie. The GOP's deregulation policies were going to lead to the next great depression. They were warned about 9-11. Trying to lie us into a war with Iran.

You are still a follower after all this J? Is there anything that could get the GOP's cock out of your mouth and ass? Or do you just love drinking their semen?

His job is to cast votes in representation of the people. There is no vote to go cast right now, and he is not a member of any financial committee in Congress.

There really is no reason for him to be in Washington for this "crisis".

I hold both sides to account for anything they do, and this is clearly a PR move. There is absolutely no reason for this particular senator to be in Washington for this. Obama neither.
Thank you. I was wondering if he was on some senate committee that had something to do with the economy and I couldn't think of one.

I agree, it's strictly politics. And that's kind of sad.

You know.....in the age of computers, internet video conferencing, as well as telephones, jets and the like, why in the hell CAN'T there be a debate on Friday?

Oh yeah.....sorry......forgot. McCain is a coward who used to be a war hero.

Yeah, I can count the "tending", "responsible", "doing his f***ing job" caring about the economy days of McCain on one hand. Obama, with few exceptions, backs up what he says with his voting record (and when he screws up royally, like with telecomm immunity, I'm the first to wanna slap the crap out of him). McCain can't - his economic decisions that impact the rest of us suck big fat basketballs. He votes to outsource jobs, privatize and screw up programs, dissolve regulations, harm veterans - and that's when he bothers to show up to vote at all.

I don't have to reread anything I've typed. I stand by it - I can back it up with public records and information. That's worth more than your - or McCain's - promise.

Way to go buddy. Why do these people forget these facts. McCain can show up, but he isn't voting with us. He's voting against us.

But that won't matter to these sheeple because they defend everything McCain does. They even defend his flip flops. If he flip flops, they just say that the circumstances have changed. So they get that now that it's McCain doing it but they didnt' get that when it was Kerry.

So you know they aren't being intellectually honest. And when they do that, I stop being serious or a gentleman. I just call them what they are. Lying cock suckers.

Mccain doesnt want to debate because he is not prepared, according to the debate committee as just reported on the news the debate will go on with or without his sorry ass.

wtf?? they are delaying a fucking debate, not an election. holy shit? You seriously need to get a grip.

It was just a motherfucking day ago and your entire party was wrong about regulations and the "strong" economy.

Now here we are a day later and you forgot just how fucking wrong you were and you are right back to being a loud mouth prick. You are stupid, you are wrong, and you won't ever shut the fuck up. Why is that? I am almost always wrong, yet you constantly challange me. Why do you do that?

You were wrong. Wrong about everything. If I have to be specific, just go back and read every post you have ever put up. Don't make me go back and look at your history, dumb fucker.

Obama just held a press conference. He answered questions from the press. Something McCain and Palin are terrified to do.

Obama said a president will have to handle more that one thing at a time, so he sees no problem flying to Washington and then flying back to Miss. to debate. That makes sense.

McCain's handlers are afraid of him talking to the press. Better to stick with his dog and pony show.

Obama just held a press conference. He answered questions from the press. Something McCain and Palin are terrified to do.

Obama said a president will have to handle more that one thing at a time, so he sees no problem flying to Washington and then flying back to Miss. to debate. That makes sense.

McCain's handlers are afraid of him talking to the press. Better to stick with his dog and pony show.

Word.

McCain's been asking that chickenshit for 6 months to meet in town hall meetings, guess what? he was too frickin busy.. cry me a river.

McCain's been asking that chickenshit for 6 months to meet in town hall meetings, guess what? he was too frickin busy.. cry me a river.

Why give McCain access to his crowds and reporters? McCain wanted to jump on the Obama bandwaggon. Forget it.

Friday is McCain's chance to get a little of that sunshine that follows Obama around wherever he goes.

With McCain's melanoma problems, he better wear sunscreen. He already only has a 1 in 3 chance of making it to 80.

Funny because everyone here at work is laughing at this "move" by John McCain. This is a joke. And people are starting to figure out that this "imminent problem" is just like the Saddam threat was 6 years ago.

In each case, the solution should not have been and should not be to give the GOP $20 billion a month for 6 years or $700 billion all at once and not hold them accountable for where the money goes. Bush didn't have to ask for a lump sum back when he started the Iraq war because he knew he had 6 years to drain the treasury. But now he only has 2 months, so he needs $700billion, and your dumb ass is going to give it to him.

YOu sir, are a douch bag just like the other sheeple on this site.

And that's my take on it.

I see your showing that mature side if your nature again sealy. I have told you this before, when a argument is made and you don't happen to agree with it, you attack the person making the argument and not the argument itself. Is it because you don't understand the concept? or is it because they didn't teach you something called " mutual respect" in school? I realize that it may be hard for you sealy to see through that blind partisan passion you have, but you may want to engage your brain first before resorting to the last bastion of moronic arguments which is name calling. All that does is make you look like and immature, litte boy that someone took away your ball and your going to go home. I thought I would do you a favor though and post the definition of respect is. so next time you can look at it before showing your complete lack of it. I have another suggestion for you too before you engage that obvsiously blinded brain of your's, when you get around to it, try reading what I have posted before on this "bailout" before you run off disrespecting my again. Then you want make an "ass" out of youself and be completely wrong next time.

*Respect is the acknowledgment that someone or something has value*

mu·tu·al /ˈmyutʃuəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[myoo-choo-uhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. possessed, experienced, performed, etc., by each of two or more with respect to the other; reciprocal: to have mutual respect .

Why give McCain access to his crowds and reporters? McCain wanted to jump on the Obama bandwaggon. Forget it.

Friday is McCain's chance to get a little of that sunshine that follows Obama around wherever he goes.

With McCain's melanoma problems, he better wear sunscreen. He already only has a 1 in 3 chance of making it to 80.

you're such a cheap trick!

So he could generate some excitement off of Obama's crowds and then plant people in the audience a la karl rove...

boo fucking hooo, and now yer bitching cause McCain may play this to his advantage.. haa haa haaa!

Forum List

Back