If you had to choose between McCain and Obama, who would would you choose?

niether/...we the people have no choice thanks to the dnc rnc and the msm...we are doomed...4 more years or illegal wars and soon like hitler we will have to steal for the countries (for the greater good of mankind ofcourse)...to keep the war on terror funded...truth be known america is the biggest terrorist in ever...look at the carnage in this countries past...we are evil nation...imho...but the church loves the govt the people as long as they got thier suburbans and cash they could care less...leave me alone...let me sin in peace...thats what america motto shouldbe...we are like rome...perverted and power abusive to the core...

Choose for what? - if we're talking sugar daddy, I'd choose McCain... He doesn't look too needy, and... he's loaded!

-Joe

McCain couldn't give a proper ass slap so again I gotta go with Obama on the sugar daddy one too...

McCain is the lesser of two evils....he just another bush..at least half the country will hate him..the rest will jump like rats on a sinking ship again if he goes to far to fast ..but Obamas got the antichrist charisma..definitely a more dangerous man

well said

McCain is the lesser of two evils....he just another bush..at least half the country will hate him..the rest will jump like rats on a sinking ship again if he goes to far to fast ..but Obamas got the antichrist charisma..definitely a more dangerous man

well said

What, exactly was 'well said'?

That "half the country" will hate him (McCain)?

Or the other half will want to leave the country under a McCain administration?

Comparing Obama to a mythical figure like 'the antichrist' is just empty rhetoric...

So... what, exactly was 'well said'?

-Joe

Forum List

Back