McCain Camp Wants to Postpone VP Debate

Everyone of you is a fuckin idiot. The man is now a chicken for doing his fuckin job? Everyone step back, re read everything you just typed. If it still makes sense then just jump off a fucking cliff.

This isn't any different than the GOP minimalising the convention due to a possible natural disaster. This is a candidate calling for the suspension of all politics in order to tend to our nation's business. I promise you John McCain is not scared, he is responsible.

There isn't really even a problem. Next year Rove will go on Fox and brag about how smart he was to make up this problem and he'll give himself credit for McCain winning, if that were ever to happen. It's his October Suprise, a few days early.

McCain has repeated over and over again that he isn't smart enough to know how to solve this. So short of taking a nap, he aint gonna do a god damn thing. So he might as well go to the debates.

So they tried to go to war with Iran to rally support, but it didn't work. They tried to say it was the Iranian Guard and/or they tried to say Iran was sending weapons into Iraq, when the fact was more weapons are coming in from Saudi Arabia. Same with 9-11. The GOP never said anything about the fact that most of the hijackers were Saudi's. Instead they tried to pin it on Iraq/Iran.

Then they tried to start a conflict between Russia and Georgia, and that backfired on them.

Now they are pretending the market crashed. It didn't crash. We would have seen the market shut down for an hour, and then a full 24 hours. But they say they are pre emptively fixing this before it becomes a problem. Do you believe that? Well of course you do. You believe everything your politicians tell you, even when they have been caught lying 100 times.

You have zero credibility.

There isn't really even a problem. Next year Rove will go on Fox and brag about how smart he was to make up this problem and he'll give himself credit for McCain winning, if that were ever to happen. It's his October Suprise, a few days early.

McCain has repeated over and over again that he isn't smart enough to know how to solve this. So short of taking a nap, he aint gonna do a god damn thing. So he might as well go to the debates.

So they tried to go to war with Iran to rally support, but it didn't work. They tried to say it was the Iranian Guard and/or they tried to say Iran was sending weapons into Iraq, when the fact was more weapons are coming in from Saudi Arabia. Same with 9-11. The GOP never said anything about the fact that most of the hijackers were Saudi's. Instead they tried to pin it on Iraq/Iran.

Then they tried to start a conflict between Russia and Georgia, and that backfired on them.

Now they are pretending the market crashed. It didn't crash. We would have seen the market shut down for an hour, and then a full 24 hours. But they say they are pre emptively fixing this before it becomes a problem. Do you believe that? Well of course you do. You believe everything your politicians tell you, even when they have been caught lying 100 times.

So you're saying the economy is strong? Isn't that what McCain's been saying all along?

oh I see, yer just bitching cause McCain is not kowtowing to yer schedule... okay,,, it won't change your mind, it won't change yer vote, you just like the opportunity to call him chickenshit.. very very good

how the fuck is it MY schedule? this debate was set up MONTHS AGO! why, when the crisis first happened didn't McCain run back to washington? why NOW? why when the polls show he's fading fast? why after making so many blunders in the past week and a half?

are you honestly saying if the situation were reversed and Obama were down in the polls and he called for a delay of the debates you wouldn't be crying foul? you fucking KNOW you would!

how the fuck is it MY schedule? this debate was set up MONTHS AGO! why, when the crisis first happened didn't McCain run back to washington? why NOW? why when the polls show he's fading fast? why after making so many blunders in the past week and a half?

are you honestly saying if the situation were reversed and Obama were down in the polls and he called for a delay of the debates you wouldn't be crying foul? you fucking KNOW you would!

The polls show he's fading fast? I don't see anything that has changed in the past two weeks.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2008 - General Election: McCain vs. Obama

So you're saying the economy is strong? Isn't that what McCain's been saying all along?

No, it isn't strong. But the "bailout" is not the solution.

Saddam wasn't helpful to the US either, but he certainly wasn't worth $20 billion a month x 5 fucking years J.

This is why I neg rep you. :badgrin::lol::eusa_clap::razz:

He's stopped all of his campaign to go back to DC and do his JOB. He's a senator still.

His job is to cast votes in representation of the people. There is no vote to go cast right now, and he is not a member of any financial committee in Congress.

There really is no reason for him to be in Washington for this "crisis".

I hold both sides to account for anything they do, and this is clearly a PR move. There is absolutely no reason for this particular senator to be in Washington for this. Obama neither.

No, it isn't strong. But the "bailout" is not the solution.

Saddam wasn't helpful to the US either, but he certainly wasn't worth $20 billion a month x 5 fucking years J.

This is why I neg rep you. :badgrin::lol::eusa_clap::razz:

You're right, the bailout is NOT the solution. But both candidates support it. At least one of them wants to be there to vote for it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTmLQnwgHaM]YouTube - For What Its Worth by Max Creek[/ame]

Do you see now why we are worried about them trying to postpone the election? And that's why we warned everyone they might try it months ago, even though these republcan cock suckers called us crazy. And the same assholes that called us crazy will defend postponing the elections if their party tries it.

Same as when they tried to rush us into war with Iran. Had they got away with that one, they would have used it to postpone the elections for sure.

So don't listen to a word they say. They are liars, morally corrupt and don't realize they are ruining democracy, pissing on the constitution and our laws, taking away our freedoms, bankrupting their own retirements, etc.

These people should be banned from voting.

because as he just explained, "it does not now look like a consensus will be reached and we are running out of time." Now, as I have previously stated, it"s not as if this debate will change your mind or change your vote, you already know their policy positions. You guys just have your hate fest delayed a bit.

Do you see now why we are worried about them trying to postpone the election? And that's why we warned everyone they might try it months ago, even though these republcan cock suckers called us crazy. And the same assholes that called us crazy will defend postponing the elections if their party tries it.

Same as when they tried to rush us into war with Iran. Had they got away with that one, they would have used it to postpone the elections for sure.

So don't listen to a word they say. They are liars, morally corrupt and don't realize they are ruining democracy, pissing on the constitution and our laws, taking away our freedoms, bankrupting their own retirements, etc.

what color is the sky on your native planet?
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Do you believe every conspiracy theory thrown your way?

tinfoil-hat.jpg

You're right, the bailout is NOT the solution. But both candidates support it. At least one of them wants to be there to vote for it.

To vote for it? So McCain is going to vote for it? That's all I need to know.

PS. Obama is up in the Washington Post poll by 9 points.

To vote for it? So McCain is going to vote for it? That's all I need to know.

PS. Obama is up in the Washington Post poll by 9 points.

No shit. But the national average has him up by only 3.7. The electorate remains unchanged, except Wisconsin and Minnesota are now battleground states.

Obama and McCain BOTH support the bailout, with reservations. But Obama doesn't have the balls to actually cast a vote for something this major. He'd rather not vote so he can maintain his "no vote, deny everything" stance on every major event in his career.

wtf?? they are delaying a fucking debate, not an election. holy shit? You seriously need to get a grip.

Last edited:
Here's my take on this, while I'm glad that at least one of the candidates want sot finally focus on this Huge mess of a "bailout" which I have no illusions that will no matter who is elected burden the next president and us all for many many years. From a pure political standpoint it's a brilliant move on the part of John McCain. It gives him the appearence of being proactive to what is one of the Biggest issues facing this country in a VERY VERY long time. It's a very risky move as well, if he goes to Washington after having suspended his campaign and nothing gets done or it's percieved as a big giveaway then not only has he suspended his campaign effort and given the ground to Obama he has lost the election in my opinion. If however, he goes there and it emerges that John McCain goes to Washington to work on a program that will stimulate the economy and Obama is percieved as being too focused on winning the White House and not what is the biggest issue of our time then it will backfire on Obama. I think from the Obama standpoint they would not do well to, call McCain out on the debate issue, but rather take a wait and see attitude. It will just enforce my earlier assesment if McCain goes to the Hill and this bailout passes and the economy picks up.

Everyone of you is a fuckin idiot. The man is now a chicken for doing his fuckin job? Everyone step back, re read everything you just typed. If it still makes sense then just jump off a fucking cliff.

This isn't any different than the GOP minimalising the convention due to a possible natural disaster. This is a candidate calling for the suspension of all politics in order to tend to our nation's business. I promise you John McCain is not scared, he is responsible.

Yeah, I can count the "tending", "responsible", "doing his f***ing job" caring about the economy days of McCain on one hand. Obama, with few exceptions, backs up what he says with his voting record (and when he screws up royally, like with telecomm immunity, I'm the first to wanna slap the crap out of him). McCain can't - his economic decisions that impact the rest of us suck big fat basketballs. He votes to outsource jobs, privatize and screw up programs, dissolve regulations, harm veterans - and that's when he bothers to show up to vote at all.

I don't have to reread anything I've typed. I stand by it - I can back it up with public records and information. That's worth more than your - or McCain's - promise.

What kind gas do they spray around over at the DU? come up for fresh air once in awhile whydoncha?

Forum List

Back